*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  *COLLARS*
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23
: *COLLARS*  ( 152551 )
islandsun
: 1597

« #15 : May 04, 2011, 08:00:43 AM »

instead of a necklace I`ll wear a leather black bow tie > I have female version tux , silk black mini skirt w backless nice trim coat ,low  cut front > leather bow tie sets it off nice .

choke collars I can go for ! ;)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #16 : May 04, 2011, 03:54:11 PM »

If I understand the word correctly, it would definitly be a good addition to the game...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #17 : May 04, 2011, 05:31:41 PM »

@Tight "Chocker" Like a velvet necklace wrapped tight around the throat... sometimes adorned with a hanging pendent..etc..

TightFit74
: 2415

« #18 : May 04, 2011, 06:09:27 PM »

I thought it meant that... :) Thanks Bear

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
cogbill
: 10

« #19 : January 27, 2012, 04:59:36 AM »

Hi,  Can i suggest that you produce a collar for subs, im sure it would be a very popular addition to the shop.....anyone else think so?   :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #20 : January 27, 2012, 05:24:10 AM »

first of all, wellcome to the foum, cogbill! new member are allways wellcome!

mmmmh, someone had suggest it in the past so you are not the only one who can enjoy a realease of it.

Bear

« #21 : January 27, 2012, 10:01:33 AM »

*coughs*

Yes it wold make a wonderful add...

A marvelous Idea cogbill

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #22 : January 27, 2012, 10:15:43 AM »

::) Beaaaarr! you look really interessing in this release.....did you have someone in mind who you wanna wear it!?   ::)

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #23 : January 27, 2012, 11:20:58 AM »

it could be nice , but only decorative  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear

« #24 : January 27, 2012, 11:22:59 AM »

No hentai... others might enjoy it though. I understand the thrill of Collaring, or collar play.

Here, only three have ever qualified herself worthy to wear my Collar and too... asked for it.
The first time was a rushed affair... I should never have given it.

(amended to respond properly to Janine's suggestion.... note too the collar is a fun add/complement to the costume... pardon my skimming the surface of the topic... the one I play with now who calls me "Master"  has this as a restriction... I have put this completely out of mind as possibility and don't dip too deep onto the topic).

Ruyka I think if they develop collars then they can add chokers... those are highly decorative... for the purpose of accessorizing.

« : January 27, 2012, 11:50:43 AM Bear »

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #25 : January 27, 2012, 11:28:32 AM »

Going to add a quick post to my Dungeon in Erotic Fantasies as while it certainly applies here I like to keep that as a clearing house for BDSM knowledge.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear

« #26 : January 27, 2012, 11:43:35 AM »

A very good post to differentiate the use of the term. I will amend my post to clarify....

prias
: 317

« #27 : January 27, 2012, 12:08:27 PM »

I know a few girls who will love that idea but it will be better if it was as "sex clothing" not as a jewelry, you may not want to show everybody your dirty little secrets ;)

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #28 : January 27, 2012, 12:28:59 PM »

@bear : i dont know the french name of shokers , so i dont see what it is  :)

@ janine : what is erotic fantasy lol a game ? ( you can anwser in private if you want )

@ prias : why not , peoples must always be proud of what they are , and i must say that the more i learn about BSMD , the more i like it  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #29 : January 27, 2012, 12:40:06 PM »

If you go to the Forum home page, the link literally right above this one is the "Erotic Fantasies" board.

This board is under "Discussions about AChat" that is under "Discussions about Sex" where they also have the "Woman with Woman" board where I've been posting my pose reviews.

The last in the "Discussions about Sex" section is "Erotic Fantasies" and in there I have a thread I started called "Janine's Dungeon" where it's sort of a clearing house for BDSM talk and information.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23  
« previous next »
: