*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The dream tits...
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22
: Which one do you prefer? Please check the pictures carefully before voting!
Tits 1
Tits 2
Tits 3
Tits 4
Tits 5

: The dream tits...  ( 191630 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : May 15, 2011, 11:36:24 AM »

look perfect to me... ::)

islandsun
: 1597

« #16 : May 15, 2011, 11:57:49 AM »

lol thats my size  but w darker , bigger nipples !  ;D
Adera
: 3047

« #17 : May 15, 2011, 01:05:12 PM »

Oops... almost felt like posting mine... but I'm not going too. :P
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #18 : May 15, 2011, 03:24:12 PM »

dunno if tom was just trying to start a discussion or if he wants to add more tits to the game. the game needs bigger if any though, because right now its A or C (i dont have tits, i could be wrong) and they need a B and a D and maybe even E. would be good to add more hip options if you add new breast sizes, not sure if it would look cartoonish but probably not as long as E is considered the extreme.
Bear

« #19 : May 15, 2011, 04:43:10 PM »

mmm,..an E would look pretty distorted if they didn't change body size... I just don't find a stick with breasts as large as hot air balloons that appealing...

Adera
: 3047

« #20 : May 15, 2011, 05:00:06 PM »

They'd have to make bigger butts, legs and hips to make it look more natural with big breasts.
islandsun

« #21 : May 15, 2011, 05:15:55 PM »

hey a nice small ass and small breasts are ok I`m very proud how I take care of myself , I get hit on alot in real so ! I have no problem just picky and looking for YES ! passion , romance , impulsive take me in his arms kinda guy ! and not scared to kitchen dance ! lol

@ Adera   don`t do the pic`s  knew a girl that did that !  She`s now abig time ceo , for a company and she`s scared the pic`s will show up !

I feel writing is more then enough  ! ok had lecture about that from older siblings !  Just be careful ok !

lol ! ;)
« : May 16, 2011, 06:56:49 AM islandsun »
tigershark
: 33

« #22 : May 15, 2011, 09:59:39 PM »

I once knew a girl that was so very proud of her 38DD breasts...as the years went past so did some changes..gravity pulled a lil harder than it had to and her beautiful melons became tube socks and when she went to get a new bra she was fitted with...40LONGS!!!!!

At best good or bad, the best you can ever expect people to be, are people.
islandsun

« #23 : May 16, 2011, 07:32:59 AM »

Wow be hard to play baseball w those ! LOL !
TightFit74
: 2415

« #24 : May 16, 2011, 09:46:57 AM »

My favorite breasts would fit in my hands, a small aureola and small, perky nipples. Quickly aroused and sensitive, colour completely irrelevant. Most important is the breasts fit body size. Don't find a 6"3 woman with A cup breasts very attractive nor do i find a 5"3 woman with 38DD's very attractive.. I look at the whole body when I look at a woman (and yes I am a guy so I look at everything that resembles female shapes ;D), it has to have the right proportions (more or less).
Most important are her eyes and her walk... Her walk not very helpful here in achat, not are the eyes since those options are limited as well...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear

« #25 : May 16, 2011, 10:06:15 AM »

hmmm... for all this talk... the reality of Achat is that it is the personality which makes it here. I rarely truly think of physical features of my partners. Rather I focus on the nature of companion,.. a sexy personality of playfulness, intimacy, sexual awareness, and more important the capacity to communicate those ideas..those are the important features... more so then the shallow nature of the physical.

That is my nature though, preference in my choice of companions  as equally important in RL.

Lover
: 10350

« #26 : May 16, 2011, 11:10:18 AM »

Typical Tom... starting a discussion and then no more answers....

The perfect tits are those you can stroke, kiss, lick, play... and not just talk about :D

alstott
: 635

« #27 : May 16, 2011, 09:16:24 PM »

I totally agree Bear but the most girls i was in room with loves to describe their bodys and how they look like and they wishes to have more options to customize their body parts so boobs , butt , hair , hips , their pubes...i mean they wanna customize their own bodys and not what is available on here boobs for example..small middle big...too few options..well they can do it in other games this already exists...

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Bear

« #28 : May 17, 2011, 10:03:38 AM »

Oh no issue with it and have heard the same,.. Tom, is any adjustment going to impact how the poses appear... right now with the small breasts... there are a couple which give the impression of aerial teasing... no contact of the hands. The boob play still defaults out to larger breasts besides.

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #29 : May 17, 2011, 04:49:52 PM »

seriously the majority of people here prefer smaller tits? thats kind of fucked up. I was dating D's since highschool aha
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22  
« previous next »
: