*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The dream tits...
« previous next »
: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22
: Which one do you prefer? Please check the pictures carefully before voting!
Tits 1
Tits 2
Tits 3
Tits 4
Tits 5

: The dream tits...  ( 191823 )
Patricia1975
: 385

« #300 : July 06, 2013, 07:24:14 AM »

I love all kind of boobies, they present .. but i had to choose 1. :)

I think I will choose yours too.
 ;)

Thank You OldGoat  :-*
Yureixx
: 7

« #301 : July 21, 2013, 03:38:07 PM »

i can't see pictures, it's normal?
Lover
: 10350

« #302 : July 21, 2013, 03:43:27 PM »

Look at page 3:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1011.30.html

Yureixx
: 7

« #303 : July 21, 2013, 03:48:12 PM »

Thank you.

I have vote for tits 2. My favorite tits in the form.
s00hr7
: 3

« #304 : July 24, 2013, 08:08:46 AM »

Any News here?
Also waiting for some more options for breasts / body parts
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #305 : July 24, 2013, 08:44:16 AM »

Sorry to say it, but no......we are waiting!

But let me give you a warm welcome in the forum village, s00hr7! every new face is welcume here, specially if they like to help us to make AChat and the forum a better place!

p.s.: hey, mods mate....maybe it's the time to introduce AChat Village ID Card!  ;D

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #306 : July 24, 2013, 06:26:36 PM »

Hey  s00hr7,  A big heart welcome to our Forum village ,  JCM is right, you kind of sneaked in here ...   

Please introduce yourself to the other residents,  we are full of fun and frivolity..
 In your intro, let us know  what you like so we can introduce you to some topics that may interest you. 

Keep your eye out in the  " Contests " and " Events" sections.  We have fun games where you can win A$ and  fun ways to meet some of our members

If you like erotic stories, we have a wonderful library in the Erotic story sections  and if you can write, we have an erotic story contest open for submissions at the moment.   Please see the below :-

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC CONTEST 5 NOW OPEN  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2513.0.html     and
 Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html 

In answer to your question, as soon as we hear anything, it will be posted here first  :)   

Hope to hear more off you.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
s00hr7
: 3

« #307 : July 25, 2013, 05:15:50 AM »

Hello and thank you very much for this warm welcome!

I followed your advise and introduced myself here:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2631.0.html

About erotic stories:
Yes, I'm a passionate writer! But all my current stories are in German, so I'm afraid most of the people here wouldn't have much fun with them ;)
But maybe I will take my time to translate them. Anyways, I'm afraid my English is not good enough to always find the right word...

Regards,
Marita
Lover
: 10350

« #308 : July 25, 2013, 06:19:38 AM »

Please translate your stories and send one to the current contest (topic: Public event).
Don't worry about your english skills. Many here aren't native english speakers but it doesn't stop us from having fun. Of course I know what you're talking about, it's easier to write in german, we have more terms and variety, but everyone will understand your idea.
Also you can use translator (google and leo.dict.org) and ask.

islandsun
: 1597

« #309 : September 29, 2013, 08:44:51 PM »

really breasts get so much attention , heheheheheheee sp glad bought my size here , what I do have , in real small , that compliments samall ass , I`m not into big tit thing , now a big cock different story .
Why no thread on cock size > lol  yes I know always the rebel . SMILE
trixy6969
: 2

« #310 : September 30, 2013, 08:22:39 AM »

Well on the note of dream tits, I personally like them more than a mouthful and all natural.  But everyone has their option.  ;)

Everything and anything that doesn't require medical attention afterwards
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #311 : September 30, 2013, 08:48:33 AM »

just to clarify onews and forever.....this is an ooooold thread (around two years old!) and we have no news about this improve.....

Thanks for your attencion!

HB

old_goat
: 450

« #312 : October 04, 2013, 01:13:08 PM »

really breasts get so much attention , heheheheheheee sp glad bought my size here , what I do have , in real small , that compliments samall ass , I`m not into big tit thing , now a big cock different story .
Why no thread on cock size > lol  yes I know always the rebel . SMILE

:)... :)... :)

anevarani
: 25

« #313 : August 06, 2014, 10:06:55 PM »

Hi all, nice post. I guess we can put some more variation on tits shapes.
Mine looks like oranges.

By the way tom, I like tits 3 on the page 3 of the post.

Cheers

Eva

tskylie
: 10

« #314 : January 14, 2016, 05:20:42 PM »

Welcome to the board Tom! I don't think we've seen you around the board before. 

:P

As far as the dream tits even I personally have to think they are all wonderful in different ways. For the purposes of AChat offerings of different sets like faces, or if the development team was feeling really ambitious a customizer seems more the ticket.

Oh how I wish Achat would add more options for boob size and shape!
: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22  
« previous next »
: