*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Lap Dance
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: Is it wothwhile buying for A$199
Yes   -23 (88.5%)
No   -3 (11.5%)
: 22

: Lap Dance  ( 44122 )
Bear
: 3856

« : May 15, 2011, 01:13:53 PM »

Share your thoughts,.. likes dislikes of the pose
(was going to post this under man-woman thread but cannot find the option thereto add a topic)

Anyways please share your experiences and previews of the options...
I haven't had the chance to use this other than robot girl...and the male side of reactions is pretty limited...

There are two options for lap dance in the shop... I am suspecting that one might be a shemale version though it is not marked that way. the one to the right is the MF version.

« : May 15, 2011, 01:19:44 PM Bear »

Adera
: 3047

« #1 : May 15, 2011, 01:20:48 PM »

Umm... there are two entries in the shop... is one for shemales or not?
Bear

« #2 : May 15, 2011, 01:29:17 PM »

well I picked up the one on the right as a guess as to MF and was correct...Iid pickup the one on the left and check,..but without a robotshemale hard to verify it is one...volunteering Adera to test it?

Adera

« #3 : May 15, 2011, 01:51:50 PM »

The one on the left is for shemales. ;D

I went into AChat first to see if I had a pose available at all and I had so I bough the one on the left now and I'm about to go check it out with robot boy. :P
Bear

« #4 : May 15, 2011, 04:37:36 PM »

this is definitely a passive pose for the guys ... 4 faces...
arms outstretched
clasping head and shaking no...
lean back and enjoy
rub chest
blow kiss
surprised action...

really could have used a little more contact from the male side...the chance to knead, squeeze,.. or stroke
actions are the same for the female and shemale Av's... I'll let Adera describe them, before launching my thoughts on the pose .

Was a lot of fun to play with though, even if I had accept the passive action here... after all it is about the dance...a good partner will let the rest flow. I give it a thumbs up but still feel it could use some tweaking and could have been outstanding...

If you play with this the dancer must understand the pose uses sex clothing, so set your wardrobe appropriately before entering and using.

« : May 16, 2011, 12:30:57 AM Bear »

Adera

« #5 : May 15, 2011, 04:57:06 PM »

During many of the actions the avatar is slowly dancing but not when your in his lap or teasing him with a leg. Would have been hot if the dancing didn't fully stop when sitting in his lap, more teasing. ;)

I don't know if there's any difference with the shemale and female options as there is no crotch play.

Anyway the shemale actions are:
  • Fondle your own butt.
  • Fondle your breasts.
  • Rub your right nipple and lick the finger at times.
  • Swing your breasts.
  • Squat.
  • Place foot on the chair, between the guys legs and stroke your leg. :P
  • Turn around and he places his left hand on your butt. I like this one. ;)
  • Place left leg on his shoulder and stroke your leg slowly.
  • Sit on his lap and rub your chest with one hand.
  • Sit on his lap with his face held between your breasts.
  • Sit on his lap and kiss him.
  • Stand a little closer, take his hand in yours and place it on your right breast so he can fondle it.
  • Bend over, just a short but very sexy animation where you turn around and let your hands travel up your body while dancing sexily. :P
  • Walk in and lick his face.

I think its a really good pose, soooo much to tease a guy with... though it would have been great if he could've reached out and given me a little slap on my butt or a soft pinch. ;) :P

The only thing I really miss in the dance is an option to sit on his lap reversed... though there is so much that could be done in that position a separate pose for it could be valid.

Btw... I think this could make a good FF, SF and SS pose too. Imagine a hot domme sitting in the chair, legs crossed and with a little smile on her lips while watching her little sub slut dance for her. ;D
« : May 15, 2011, 05:09:06 PM Adera »
Urban
: 329

« #6 : May 15, 2011, 05:35:07 PM »

• Sit on his lap with his face held between your breasts.

Need a sheaky move with this one --->  :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #7 : May 16, 2011, 12:07:02 AM »

Sounds like a very nice pose. Have not had the chance to test it with someone. Anyone interested in giving me a show? ;)
This one again seems to be well thought out. I hope it will be the same in the room... Now, if they could only reach this level with clothes I'd be very content. Would love to watch a girl dance in a suit or tux.. ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear

« #8 : May 16, 2011, 12:35:55 AM »

definitely great fun and has a wonderful kiss ....

I like to think think of poses which flow with this... but really until they develop a good chair sex pose, there is nothing.  Definitley would love to see a reverse cowgirl  for follow up action ( a big bonus if they gave it to the shemales so there would be an alternate anal act...... a bit more of the lap dance sequence added to it... but definitely some actions of fondling, caressing for the guys...

Now all we need is a strip club room... maybe a pole dance pose ::) :P :P :P :P :P

islandsun
: 1597

« #9 : May 16, 2011, 07:48:23 AM »

::) To the right ! I`m there ! a great kiss ? bye going shopping > now I really need my COWBOY HAT ! ;D

hahahahah  ! lick face > Canadian slurpy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great ! pose but damn ! I want to ride that cock ! I`ll have fun w this !

Everyone have a good day ! A nd Canadian slurpy to all my friends  ! :P :P :P :P :P :P
« : May 16, 2011, 08:20:39 AM islandsun »
Adera

« #10 : May 16, 2011, 08:51:45 AM »

@Sunny: Change to a riding pose when you've made him throbbing hard and you can see a pearl of precum forming at the top of his cock. :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #11 : May 16, 2011, 09:40:43 AM »

Love the pose, got a very nice show from a dear friend :) But definiately needs some added fondling. Extending and touching, grabbing or pinching is very provoked...
You'd better tie me to the chair if you rerally want to ake me wait and only watch... Especially if lap dance is in the nude...
Oh, and I would like to see a lap dance for the guys. I bet the girls would love that... ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #12 : May 16, 2011, 11:12:18 AM »

Nice idea, perhaps done cause we talked about in the forum???

alstott
: 635

« #13 : May 16, 2011, 09:01:47 PM »

definitely a good pose and when they improve it a lil bit i'm totally happy with it....

@Bear oh yes i would love to sit in the "Titty Twister"  ;D add a room for private lap dances and some more... ::) and of course stripper poles and i'm a regular customer of it :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Bear

« #14 : May 17, 2011, 10:11:16 AM »

hmmm Adera think you could see the sheen from arcoss the room... just how much teasing were you thinking of doing there? :P

: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: