*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pantless Fridays! Protest!
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39
: Pantless Fridays! Protest!  ( 300343 )
Lover
: 10350

« #45 : May 29, 2011, 11:03:46 AM »

I think I know you well enough Bear to say I didn't believe this one second.

PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #46 : May 29, 2011, 01:15:51 PM »

hey tightfit! why not make whole week pantyless? u know i just wanna takem off anyway  :P *giggle* but i guess if u wore some more decent stuff thebn wht achat is cookin up i guess i could stand u being dressed a while longer  ;D

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
islandsun
: 1597

« #47 : May 29, 2011, 01:46:28 PM »

;D  If only I could  sneak up behind my guy friends  and pinch those cute cheeks  ;D lol
TightFit74
: 2415

« #48 : May 29, 2011, 02:33:14 PM »

Pse, being well aware of your desires, this protest will have to go before the urges of the body and mind.. Not wearing pants all week would diminish the effect of the protest.. And as I know you like your men to be full of passion... ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun

« #49 : May 29, 2011, 03:07:17 PM »

::)ehhe ;)
PseRamesses

« #50 : May 29, 2011, 09:29:39 PM »

Pse, being well aware of your desires, this protest will have to go before the urges of the body and mind.. Not wearing pants all week would diminish the effect of the protest.. And as I know you like your men to be full of passion... ;)
oh well.... i guess u r right *pouting inconsolable with my lips* ...( ;D idea) but then after u r done with ur lil protest here can we then have a pantyless week.... month.... year, yes? ;) *noddin my head eagerly and lookin at u with hopeful eyes*

TightFit74

« #51 : May 30, 2011, 01:09:56 AM »

oh well.... i guess u r right *pouting inconsolable with my lips* ...( ;D idea) but then after u r done with ur lil protest here can we then have a pantyless week.... month.... year, yes? ;) *noddin my head eagerly and lookin at u with hopeful eyes*

*taking you in my arms, gently pushing my mouth against your pouting lips, leaving behind a fulll, passionate kiss* The glory of our Victory will set our hearts (and loins) on fire. Even though it means we will have something to wear, a pantless week will be within your grasp...

islandsun

« #52 : May 30, 2011, 07:36:37 AM »

I went further then that I was totaly naked friday ! 

Then went to work and forgot omg still naked saturday !

Tight really you could of say something ! ;D   ehheee
PseRamesses

« #53 : May 30, 2011, 07:56:23 AM »

*taking you in my arms, gently pushing my mouth against your pouting lips, leaving behind a fulll, passionate kiss* The glory of our Victory will set our hearts (and loins) on fire. Even though it means we will have something to wear, a pantless week will be within your grasp...
then i will wait in my chamber for u, my noble knight, 2 come home victorious and share ur spoils of war with me and if u r honourable enough on the field of battle when wearing my colors i might even consider lettin u seed ur seed of peace and love ;) *giggle*

TightFit74

« #54 : May 30, 2011, 04:09:11 PM »

myLady, it would be an honour to  wear your colours. I will send a messenger when a truce is signed. For you to have ample time to make your preparations for our glorious return. I will come to your chamber forthwith, to plant that seed of love and peace.. ;D

islandsun

« #55 : May 30, 2011, 05:01:26 PM »

I like the taming of the shrew seen wheni was a kid >had me hooked !

;D
alstott
: 635

« #56 : June 01, 2011, 09:20:36 AM »

Okay someone has to be the rigorous principal maybe it's cause i'm not involved to this boner giving story..but anyway..wait wait do you wanna put your semen into this innocent noble damsel Tight? omg i've to clear my mind ;D
okay back to topic...i hope...come on Bear what about another day you suggest with bald shaved heads?

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Bear
: 3856

« #57 : June 01, 2011, 09:49:45 AM »

Not a bad idea Alstott... but I am hardly one to lead the charge here at this time. My presence on AChat  is of limited time... my influence out there of limited nature anyways...

TightFit74

« #58 : June 01, 2011, 04:08:05 PM »

@ Alstott Innocent? She's like the saying we repeated before: an angel outside, a sex-craving creature inside the bedroom ;D (Pse, with the upmost respect :D)

About the second day of protest.. What's the cause? And aren't most of guys? We can only focus on one thing at the time ;)

PseRamesses

« #59 : June 02, 2011, 02:07:55 AM »

@ Alstott Innocent? She's like the saying we repeated before: an angel outside, a sex-craving creature inside the bedroom ;D (Pse, with the upmost respect :D)
i can not take tht statement or comparison in any other way sweetie  ;D  ...and the fact u associate me with the duality of light/ darkness and innocence/ experience is quite flattering  :-*l ...after all i am a little carnivorous (sp?) fuzzy rabbit  ;)

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39  
« previous next »
: