*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poses
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: Poses  ( 48090 )
Bear
: 3856

« #45 : June 06, 2011, 03:09:36 PM »

mmm... well I think she is giving plenty of tease and release to you there...*eyes set on Pse's erotic dance* I  whisper to Adera... at the moment she is another hopeful wish of a hot delicacy to lose myself in...

gaylesuckon
: 7

« #46 : June 06, 2011, 05:03:18 PM »

What poses do you feel are available for other groups or one-on-ones that strike you as odd that they don't have for Shemales? 

Example... Male-female BJ... Why can't the male go down on the shemale?

There's a male-male 69, a shemale-shemale 69, why not a male-shemale 69?

Can we PLEASE lose the dildo oral in the shemale-female pose?  Or how about adding a NON dildo pose... More money for A-Chat.  Think profit!
I agree totally.  if a woman can suck a dick in rp  why can't a guy?  pretty simple  your not going to get any on you.  It's like the size game with fucking men.  So what.  I'd much rather suck a steel hard 5 incher than a limpy ol 9 incher.  Know what I mean?  Guys are all fucked up about their hormone drivers.  I'll do a girl all night and usually with my husband.  We even do this game together in bed.  So come on guys it's a role playing game!  your not going yo get someone elses cum on you.  THERE!!  (usually after we play I drain the fucker.  And you know how I love to swallow.  mmmmmm

thanks for the cream pie .   I like it thick and salty.  Just can't get enough!!!    Gaylesuckon
Adera
: 3047

« #47 : June 10, 2011, 04:41:58 AM »

Mmm a proper 69 for MS and FS would be nice. I wouldn't mind if the guy in an MS pose could decide between my dick or licking my ass exclusively... well that could as well be an option in a FS pose too.

gaylesuckon, you mean like rolling the cum on your toungue a little, then swallow and smile at the guy... they tend to like that. ;) :P
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #48 : June 14, 2011, 09:56:33 AM »

gaylesuckon, you mean like rolling the cum on your toungue a little, then swallow and smile at the guy... they tend to like that. ;) :P
oh my god, i just came in my panties sweetie  :P  i love it when u do tht :-*

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Bear
: 3856

« #49 : June 14, 2011, 11:31:45 AM »

hmmm... well it gave me a raging wet boner,... which is going to accompany me thru the day until I can play tonight. Gwad... having a mental image in the back of ones mind when trying to work with clients is always a challenge. Good thing I was busy elsewhere in RL and had not read this thread earlier, it would have made for some awkward moments otherwise.

PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #50 : June 14, 2011, 12:18:51 PM »

bear bb, u should try and squeeze urself into a pair of minimal strings, pantyhose or gater/ hosery and THEN have a boner at the office all day long...... welcome to my world  ;D  :P :-*

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera

« #51 : June 14, 2011, 04:02:11 PM »

Mmm I'd help both of you if I could, too bad I'm in Spain right now. ;D

Even though I'm using lots of sunscreen I seemed to miss a few spots and I'm all red there now... and its hurts a lil even when I used loation afterwards too *pout* ... but the Sangria helps some. ;) :P

Btw... Pse, do you dare to lay on the beach topless? I saw quite a few others laying topless on the beach and even though feeling exposed and a little embarresed I did too for a while... but then I put on my bikini top again telling myself it was because I didn't want to risk my breasts getting all red too. ::)
« : June 14, 2011, 04:22:04 PM Adera »
TightFit74
: 2415

« #52 : June 14, 2011, 04:15:13 PM »

@ Adera *kiss*

Maybe it is a fortunate thing I work in a conditioned workplace. It never is warmer as 12 degrees celcius (54 F). That takes care of a hard-on, no matter how sexy the imaginary picture in my mind is...

@Pse I can so imagine how awkward that must be... so no playing or reading the forum before work is done! ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
prias
: 317

« #53 : July 11, 2011, 03:36:08 AM »

@Adera if you put some strong cream, you'll be protected... I can help you, if you want, for difficult to reach area :p

@Adera and Pse: I totally agree with Bear and the other guys, what define you is not your genetic but what you've in mind. and I support you to gain equalty in here (and in irl ;) )
Adera

« #54 : July 15, 2011, 08:50:14 AM »

I had quite strong sun lotion on me but apparently not strong enough for my skin... which is typical. *pout* Now though... I have a quite nice suntan. :P

Hmm having someone to help me with the sun lotion would be fun. ;)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #55 : July 15, 2011, 12:33:11 PM »

@ Adera: *kiss*

I tanned quite nicely, but then again the sun wasn't that strong here. And I think it will be all gone soon too. Which does have an advantage. My butt won 't seem that white anymore :D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #56 : July 18, 2011, 06:30:58 AM »

I guess wearing a string or thong to the beach is better accepted for us girls. Still, I prefer a tan without the tan-lines myself. Yay for balconies facing south without high-rises close by...  ;D
If someone goes through all the trouble to get binoculars or a telescope just to take a peek at me I say let them. Maybe I'll give them a show when the weather clears up again, I can use a bit more color and sun-lotion does get to me when applied slowly enough...  ;) :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera

« #57 : July 18, 2011, 05:55:02 PM »

I like wearing a bikini in which I can hide my dick at least... though I could be naked in privacy like Ardeur. ::) :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #58 : August 31, 2011, 01:43:46 AM »

Looking at the poses, i had see a lot of them between SM and SF (egsample: The flexy girl, Under the cock, ecc..) i'd like to try, but whit inverted rules. hope they add this new option in those poses, or add them like a new one.

edit: another quest: is it possible to see a preview of the avalieble action in a pose!? this can help a lot when peoples have to choose one!
« : August 31, 2011, 01:46:15 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #59 : September 12, 2011, 01:56:08 AM »

another question: looking at the poses in the shop, isn't easy to understand the rules of the avatar. i mean, it's not possible to understan who have the active role in she-fem and looks how fem have allways a passive role.....
that mean if i'll wanna invert position my partner have to buy them too!?

really need some explanetion. thanks!

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: