*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sujestion for the closly interested and the love birds ...
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sujestion for the closly interested and the love birds ...  ( 4183 )
JernRazn
: 3

This may not be a popular oppinion but I thought that maybe people would like the sujestion put out there...

I thought that maybe couples that relly enjoy time together might enjoy having a pose that can just let them lay with each other erotically intwined but just resting... It could be a pose that possibly could let the male be on top with a toggle that would allow the male to be on bottom.... I think the kuddle Idea is kinda interesting at best but sometimes people just like to relax after a little fun- and right now no pose really fits the rest option :) 

It could also include some messaing options for those who like to message there dear one while relaxing... :)
Janine Dee
: 2541

A wonderful idea, and one that has also been requested, but one that can't be requested enough. It should be added though that it would need to be implemented across the spectrum, not just MF.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

extend that into FFF you may have something special... ::)

Nice to see this thought echoed by someone new to the board

Welcome to the forum JennRazn

JernRazn

My apologies I didnt mean to edit anyone out It would be a pose for any grouping of 2 people...

o and thanks for the welcome :)

perhapes we get somewhere with the sujestiong this time :)
Bear
: 3856

Understood Jern' but as I mentioned I think as a FFF option the ladies would appreciate the close intimacy of such as a group pose. It is something missing for 3some play overall...

In 2some use It certainly would be nice for the women to have a pose like this developed first for FF use...

JernRazn

I see... I guess it just has a great potential all around then for any group of people for an intimate moment.

:)

thanks for the differnt point of view its always new to get someone elses side you know :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: