*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pose updates
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Pose updates  ( 28601 )
Adera
: 3047

« #15 : September 16, 2011, 03:52:06 PM »

Mmm since we didn't get the pose updates.
Bear
: 3856

« #16 : December 26, 2011, 11:04:50 AM »

Would I would like to see as modifications is a possible cum options...
a possibly choice  to either click on cum inside or cum outside with different finishing options where applicable.

for those options cumming insdie... a quickening of fucking pace,.. the women arching under the male... part of that would require a default priority to the males choice... (makes little sense to arch and fuck faster if the prick is outside ...)... the ability to cum anally would be a very hot add.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : December 26, 2011, 11:52:27 AM »

about cum......isn't more realistic (and better IMO) to eliminated the pre ordinated animation about it!? sometimes it's nice to continue the action, just setting the right pleasure face.

Adera
: 3047

« #18 : December 26, 2011, 01:51:50 PM »

It is quite odd to switch from anal to vaginal when someone orgasms... especially for the receiver I would think.
Bear

« #19 : December 26, 2011, 03:21:27 PM »

It's the override which is irritating,.. when performing anal and having the av' switch to something else destroys the effect... in that regard a list of possible release actions would be nice.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #20 : December 26, 2011, 04:25:57 PM »

Look at "At the wall" pose.....if you select anal penetration and then to kiss your partner, why the anal have to swhicth to vaginal play!?more optioncan be combined to give some more and realistic pleasure. and like in this pose, in most others this can be done

medjai
: 415

« #21 : January 03, 2012, 06:40:36 PM »

U all made great suggestions and I agree with all fo them, personally I would like the options to give a little bite on my partenr's upper or lower lip while kissing, also a tongue kissing would be hot to watch imo and maybe be able to bite the tongue too.  I'm not a crazy biter but a few bites here and there are hot  ;D
bluedenim
: 3007

« #22 : January 05, 2012, 01:46:16 AM »

It's the override which is irritating,.. when performing anal and having the av' switch to something else destroys the effect... in that regard a list of possible release actions would be nice.

I think this keeps cropping up Bear and I haven't seen a single reason for the "automatic override" that means you can't as you say change from pinning their hands against the wall in the "against the wall pose" to cupping their butt without the pose automatically presuming you wanted to switch back from anal to vaginal and that is only one example, there are so many instances and everyone agrees it is frustrating if not downright annoying!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
NewGurl
: 433

« #23 : January 05, 2012, 06:44:02 PM »

Knowing a 'little' about coding it would be a nightmare to have the code for both vagina and anal
bluedenim

« #24 : January 06, 2012, 01:18:51 AM »

Knowing a 'little' about coding it would be a nightmare to have the code for both vagina and anal
Baby, you have hidden talents and I'm doing my best to find them all....
But I'll be blonde here and ask you to explain because that went straight over my pretty little empty head. :p

Lover
: 10350

« #25 : January 06, 2012, 03:26:40 AM »

U all made great suggestions and I agree with all fo them, personally I would like the options to give a little bite on my partenr's upper or lower lip while kissing, also a tongue kissing would be hot to watch imo and maybe be able to bite the tongue too.  I'm not a crazy biter but a few bites here and there are hot  ;D

Agree with you medjai!!! Sometimes very tender, sometimes very wild and passionately.

NewGurl
: 433

« #26 : January 06, 2012, 01:18:02 PM »

Baby, you have hidden talents and I'm doing my best to find them all....
But I'll be blonde here and ask you to explain because that went straight over my pretty little empty head. :p

Well with my limited knowledge, It seems to me that every action for vagina sex would have to be rewritten for anal sex. What I mean is say you have 6 actions for vagina sex and you want the same actions for anal sex. The code would have to be rewritten for anal sex because of the different angle and poition over the body. It would require twice the coding and twice the memory to have the same action for each.

(Tom, let me know if I fucked that up)
medjai
: 415

« #27 : January 06, 2012, 04:11:12 PM »

I think the code is different but it's just set to start from the beginning when a choice is made, in that case would be a litle bit of work but not impossible to fix it so it won't reset every time but just jump to the option chosen. But in thata case they're gonna have to add some new little animations and I think that's the most bodering part.

Feel free to correct me if I said something stupid, I'm not a programmer but I grew up with 3 of them assimiltaing the knoledge of how a code works :P
Bear

« #28 : January 06, 2012, 05:53:57 PM »

hmmm... another issue I'll have to check out with a volunteer... whether there is actually subtle variations to the pose when changing speed...

(really haven't paid much attention to that...I get .... sidetracked in thought  :P

bluedenim

« #29 : January 07, 2012, 12:56:56 AM »

I volunteer Bear!    ;)

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: