*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dynamic Lighting
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Dynamic Lighting  ( 36584 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #60 : March 24, 2012, 06:43:06 AM »

a box of surprise.....maybe it can work, but we have to think on it seriously and find the right way to have it work fine!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #61 : March 24, 2012, 07:26:02 AM »

yes , a box with all the bars in it could be the solution . something like a button under the poses box , and when you put the little arrow on it , the bars appear the same way as the poses  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Pafe
: 548

« #62 : March 24, 2012, 09:26:15 AM »

Hiya's...

Yes.  I like the idea of a box with switches.  Let's get the fireplace fixed in the cabin, too.   And let's have a completely dark switch, so we can grope around and try and find each other.  Be careful though,don't stub you toes on the coffee table.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover
: 10350

« #63 : March 24, 2012, 05:12:39 PM »

This is exactly what I'm thinking about Rukya. All special items can be hidden there.
Light, fireplace on/off, candles, hide/show room, special emoticons you can send to your partner

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #64 : March 24, 2012, 05:55:53 PM »

Yes this idea please me :) great idea lover  ;D . Less bars on the screen mean more screen to watch .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #65 : July 07, 2012, 10:37:00 AM »

an idea I still feel worthy.... and unrealized... I think some means to modify the ambient ligthing in the room would be a wonderful addiotiion to the rooms. Little things like that... allowing a way to personalize the environment...

I think Ruyka has the perfect idea for that in room modification...

Slightly off topic,... but the abilty to change the room deco prior to entering the room. We have thos little options there for adds... I am thinking people would pay well if they could customize the rooms with a click...

I amnot certian the mechanics of texturing Achat has here... perhaps though it can be applied to a future generic rooms.

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #66 : July 07, 2012, 10:47:18 PM »

I'd love this as a default addon. :) I'd also like candles, with flickering candle light, if possible, so when the lights are dimmed, they shine brighter.

Love everyones thoughts here.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #67 : July 08, 2012, 04:14:21 AM »

i'll support the idea for room personalization from long time......ut till now all we had were some themed decorations. But i keep my hope alive till we can see our wish granted!

Lover

« #68 : July 08, 2012, 06:56:46 AM »

Good you brought it back Bear!

I would pay for more personalizen and for better mood in my rooms and on my yacht :)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #69 : July 08, 2012, 06:59:14 AM »

I can see that content as Bear usggest, as member generated content as well.. In a similar way as the clothes designs are added now.. Make the maps available and let people have a go at it..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover

« #70 : February 16, 2013, 06:00:09 AM »

BUMP

: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: