*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  suggestion: shopping
« previous next »
: [1]
: suggestion: shopping  ( 11091 )
Abadonna
: 4

« : July 22, 2011, 12:57:34 AM »

Ok, here is the idea:
let men create sets of women clothes\accessories\cosmetics and then apply these sets to parter in room.
I don't think it's too difficult to implement (as all UI is already done) and it can greatly increase shopping revenue and game fun  ;)
-sincerely
Shianna
: 102

« #1 : July 22, 2011, 01:11:37 AM »

I don't really know what to make of this, I would need a little bit more detail into this suggestion before answering clearly.

from what I got I'm thinking: "let men create clothing? Isn't that achat's job? and choosing what their partner wears...thats way too controlling.."

Thats what I initially thought, but like I said please add more detail.

P.S. welcome to the forums :P

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
Abadonna
: 4

« #2 : July 22, 2011, 07:13:48 AM »

Ok, just imagine you are a man. So you don't need any women's clothes in the shop.

But what if you want your girlfriend to wear something special? Now you have to 1. give her money 2. explain what you want 3. you are still not sure she will get it ;)

I suggest that you can buy clothes for anothert gender, apply it on dummy model, save as a set. While you are in room you can offer your partner to use your clothes instead of hers.
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : July 22, 2011, 09:35:28 AM »

Interesting idea...
Yes  Shianna does sound controlling...but I think the idea to offer  preset outfits rather unique. Definite enticement for premium males and their play with the non-premiums since the wardrobe options are rather limited and bland.

Shianna
: 102

« #4 : July 22, 2011, 03:38:21 PM »

Most of the clothes are easy to call out, you may want to suggest that the males send the image of said items to appear on a 'request' tab so that the female can respond the way she desires to.

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #5 : July 22, 2011, 04:49:10 PM »

I think I understand what Abadonna is trying to say. For example, if your partner has a nylon or stockings fetish, but you yourself don't own or wear any, perhaps your partner could be given the option to offer you piece of clothing to temporarily wear during your time together. ( As long as they have purchased it themselves). That way your partner can get the satisfaction they are looking for without you buying the clothing. of course the option to decline their offer should be made available. I think that is what Abadonna was asking.

Adera
: 3047

« #6 : July 22, 2011, 04:56:51 PM »

Could work... though I wouldn't let a man put together my outfit... there's not too many of them that can make it look good. ;) :P
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #7 : July 22, 2011, 06:18:48 PM »

Could work... though I wouldn't let a man put together my outfit... there's not too many of them that can make it look good. ;) :P
I agree. complete outfits don't really serve much of a purpose once your in a private room. It all ends up on the floor pretty quickly anyway, lol.

Pandora
: 38

« #8 : July 23, 2011, 12:28:09 AM »

I could see this being used for RP. For men who want their partner to look the part.

The universe tends to unfold as it should.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #9 : July 23, 2011, 03:01:53 PM »

Would be nice if it worked vice versa.. Unfortunately it would be a choice from a tiny collection.. It would work well for rp.
Adera, you might be right. Not a lot of guys are good at picking clothes, let alone go through the trouble of going shopping :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Cats
: 36

purrrrr me hazz fun

« #10 : August 14, 2011, 05:26:32 PM »

maybe an option to make a wish list  so u can put things u like or want in it and if a friend , lover, spouce or even a stranger wants to gift u they get to see the list and they can  choose  what they want to gift

it would also be nice if u can fit outfits before u buy .
not that it is  nessecery at the moment but it might be when the shop gets bigger and there is more to choose from
we do want to have nice clothing .

;D

life is simple u have to make choises  and dont look back
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #11 : August 14, 2011, 06:20:46 PM »

Would be nice if it worked vice versa.. Unfortunately it would be a choice from a tiny collection.. It would work well for rp.
Adera, you might be right. Not a lot of guys are good at picking clothes, let alone go through the trouble of going shopping :)

So far the choices for good outfits are somewhat limited anyway, at least if you want to look casual instead of cold.   ;)
And the items in the sexy outfits should have the option of being removable individually. Some of the bras look really good, but playing with my nipples looks better if the bra is gone...  ;) :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #12 : August 16, 2011, 02:37:47 PM »

it would be a lot like sharing the poses actually
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #13 : August 17, 2011, 08:15:21 AM »

The only problem I could foresee at this point is that there would be those (women if were honest) who would suddenly start expecting the guys to have all the poses AND all the clothes.

It's still a good idea because you will always have those who seek to abuse the system, and you can't let them control what you do.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Cats
: 36

purrrrr me hazz fun

« #14 : August 17, 2011, 09:10:35 AM »

ppl that want to bug and abuse will always be there  tht is for sure .

and i get what they sugest like i did .

i said bout it would be nice if u can make a wish list or something..
and that we could try out clothing before we buy them .
and with a wish list u do not give  poses or clothing unless the other one  wants it or does it .

i can tell for my self i would put in things i want to have but also  use it as a guid list what to buy next for my self .
if someone gifts it instead it be great but i see it more as a shopping list like the things to do list.

life is simple u have to make choises  and dont look back
: [1]  
« previous next »
: