*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ACHAT PROBLEMS WINDOWS 7 ITALIAN
« previous next »
: [1]
: ACHAT PROBLEMS WINDOWS 7 ITALIAN  ( 3351 )
hardtoy
: 1

« : August 07, 2011, 04:30:24 AM »

>:(

Dear administrator,

this great software works all ok on Windows XP but has many problems with Windows 7. I have installed it with Italian language and HD option, seems to work but when there is a new upgrade, it doesn't upgrade anyomre, "upgrade failed! If you esperience problems, please restart the program!" . I have tried using compatibility option (win xp sp3) but nothing change. I have noticed that it also suffer of the windows upgrades, IT IS NOT STABLE ON WINDOWS 7, AND THE OPERATIVE SYSTEM ALWAYS REPORT THAT ACHAT ISN'T COMPATIBLE. So i think it's the time to upgrade it REALY for this new operative system, testing it in all version and languages. I have tested it on several notebooks, with the same results for the same operating system, and i know many peoples that has got, in Italy, the same problems with firewall off too.

best regards
« : August 07, 2011, 04:33:41 AM hardtoy »
furcon
: 9

« #1 : October 02, 2011, 01:43:01 PM »

dear all italian friends, i have the same problem... but here is a thing i've discovered: the "upgrade failed" error is due to fastweb connection... infact using an H3G (TRE) internet key i can upgrade the game without problems!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: