*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Punished Girl pose
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 6
: Is it worthwhile buying for 150 $A
Yes   -19 (52.8%)
No   -6 (16.7%)
I won't answer until I have been spanked a few more times   -11 (30.6%)
: 32

: Punished Girl pose  ( 58953 )
Bear
: 3856

« : August 23, 2011, 12:07:42 PM »

Looking forward to using this pose when I have the time, until then would anyone care to offer some insight as to options and thoughts on this?

Happy summer times folks!

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #1 : August 23, 2011, 05:01:16 PM »

I just had to vote for option 3  ;D :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Bear

« #2 : August 25, 2011, 09:23:24 AM »

I will get an answer from you Ardeur.... time for a visit.. ;)

Zinah
: 167

« #3 : August 26, 2011, 12:23:35 PM »

Hmmm, not that I have to be bad to get a spanking, but if I'm really bad can I get two?
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #4 : November 09, 2011, 03:29:13 PM »

paddle !!
Zinah

« #5 : November 19, 2011, 11:35:52 AM »

This pose still needs:

• Paddle her bottom
  • Spank her bottom (bare handed)
  • Control her by the hair
  • Fondle her breast (reach under and play with one breast/nipple)
  • Spank her pussy (makes her spread her legs wider so can punish that too!)

And that's just for the men.

The actions should NOT stop unless they are in direct conflict, so spanking her with your bare hand/paddle shouldn't conflict with grab her by the hair or fondle her breast.

Also spankings don't stop until you stop them.  So the punisher controls when the spanking action ends, not only five swats.

Bear

« #6 : November 19, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »

Ends at five? might have to test that again I was not aware.. would prefer a single  swat action myself... control how many with an varying irregular count rather than my subject knowing that number.

Might add pulling her wrists crossed behind her back... holding while the punishment occurs.

Definitely independent actions of the punishments would enhance this pose.

A common issue here.. with some actions developed which would be much better if multiple actions were allowed. One reason I think Lick Seat is one of the best poses available.

Erotic Spanking could use some improvement along that line... the controlling  throat grab should be independent of the spanking actions.

Zinah

« #7 : November 19, 2011, 01:45:02 PM »

Ends at five? might have to test that again I was not aware.. would prefer a single  swat action myself... control how many with an varying irregular count rather than my subject knowing that number.

I can see myself being utterly annoyed by having to hit that button every time I want to 'lay a swat'.  I'd rather hit "on" and have it continue until it I hit stop, and stop can be 1 or 10 or 3, as the punisher sees fit in the moment.
Bear

« #8 : November 19, 2011, 03:33:45 PM »

a single strike option would work... there are times when that is all I want lay out... caress and stroke.. that stinging flesh b4 laying another on her.

I hate trying to stop the actions of the av' while my intent of narration is broken by the inconsistent visual to the words...

::) perhaps I need more practice.  :P

Zinah

« #9 : November 19, 2011, 04:24:57 PM »

::) perhaps I need more practice.  :P

-cracks up and meanders to the tack room, hips twitching-
Bear

« #10 : November 20, 2011, 10:06:37 AM »

hard fingering of the pussy should be added (or fingers in pussy and thumb in ass ) ...

So what women options would you add?

self masturbation?
« : November 20, 2011, 10:26:24 AM Bear »

Zinah

« #11 : November 20, 2011, 12:45:02 PM »

hard fingering of the pussy should be added (or fingers in pussy and thumb in ass ) ...

So what women options would you add?

self masturbation?

Ok, I'll go for rub pussy, because you're a naught sort and would love that, ;) 
I'd get rid of the kneel down and trade it for "I'm sorry"  (obeisance pose: bent over arms stretched out or bent over and kissing feet)
I'd get rid of "Spank here" which is a taunt, and perhaps trade it for a "Face front"  (breasts slapped or flogged)  It's harder because as the punishee, really you're obligated to take it, or try to escape from it.  LOL.  Me, I want to take it, so I'd do things like spread my legs more, rub my pussy, rotate my ass and orgasm.  But to give the pose more options, if the folks are RP ing, then it's possible to have the female have a few of the options and have the narrative use them as well.  It's tricky.  Perhaps  Punished girl needs two versions.  One bent over and one standing up facing front.    then the punishee would stand with hands behind their neck, legs spread and the punisher could have, slap face,  flog breasts, pinch nipples, flog pussy, finger pussy.  and the punishee would have rock hips back and forth, arch tits forward, jerk him off, rub pussy and obesiance

Morning ramblings, sorry for the lack of clarity.
Bear

« #12 : November 20, 2011, 07:27:43 PM »

Giving You a pass on the ramblings this am...  ::)

mmmm glad you see my point concerning the fingering  ;) ... and yes I am a naughty sort when it comes to this, would you want me any other way?

I thought about our conversation, ... that point of restraint obedience  vs voluntary obedience raised when I mentioned the  chained wall pose. It definitely makes sense, though I was concerned about the similarity to the handcuffed standing pose. Standing handcuffed could easily be adapted to  a punishment pose,... though it doesn't quite meet the requirements of a voluntary obedience... I see these poses pretty well as mutually exclusive

Might add to a voluntary standing obedience:
Punisher:
        * Neck Grab
        * Suck nipples
        * fondle breasts
        * flog thighs

Punishee:
        * Kiss
        * Caress/ Breast nipple play
        * masturbate ass
        * caress body (self)

probably can think of more but would add/modify  suggestions latter

The guy only has two hands so I am not certain how one figures to work a paddle into this. Course the woman could have a paddle and self discipline herself... self spanking could be a definite add.

Zinah

« #13 : November 20, 2011, 09:28:04 PM »

For Punished Girl, the current female options are:

• Oh no! - Lean away shaking head no and holding hand up to ward off the blow
  • Grab stick - Grab the cane in a battle to control it.
  • Fondle tit -  Massage my own breast
  • Kneel down - One knee down, one hand on table other wrapped around his thigh
  • Butt dance - Sway your bottom back and forth
  • Slap here - Patting your own bottom to invite the caning.

If I had a choice, this is what the list would contain:

• Oh no! - Lean away shaking head no and holding hand up to ward off the blow
  • I'm sorry - obeisance on the knees, arms out  on the floor in front
  • It hurts! - Putting your hands on your ass to protect it
  • Rock - Go back and forth on your toes rocking your bottom
  • Arch - Arch your back, stick your bottom up/out for more
  • Cry - Big sad tears (an expression)
« : November 20, 2011, 09:29:46 PM Zinah »
Bear

« #14 : November 21, 2011, 02:11:28 AM »

well there are plenty of open slots on these poses... additional actions can be added to compliment them.

: [1] 2 3 ... 6  
« previous next »
: