*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Punished Girl pose
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
: Is it worthwhile buying for 150 $A
Yes   -19 (52.8%)
No   -6 (16.7%)
I won't answer until I have been spanked a few more times   -11 (30.6%)
: 32

: Punished Girl pose  ( 58945 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : November 22, 2011, 11:26:03 PM »

hmmm.. no others have an opinion to offer here on this?

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : November 23, 2011, 02:26:40 AM »

mmmmh, don't remember if it was on the male-shemale version or whit inverted role, but there is "grab a stick", a sort of little rebellion of the punished....dunno if it good or not, i had try it onlyt one time

Fantasy
: 95

« #17 : November 24, 2011, 09:58:33 AM »

as i cant speak intelligently on this particular subject. will keep my mouth shut. chuckle
bluedenim
: 3007

« #18 : December 03, 2011, 07:48:09 AM »

hmmm.. no others have an opinion to offer here on this?

I have an opinion to offer, as a girl who likes to be spanked, but switches occasionally.
I loved the suggestions and comments by Zinah. mmmmmm. But I have found that the spanking pose is a bit too flat and in reality (at least with me!) there would be bucking and if feeling really submissive (who me?) lifting the ass up to present. I think perhaps the dildo could go as one can only suck it. I I'm being spanked by a male, it would be nice to wank him off while he's spanking me. I too liked the suggestion of a paddle, very popular here in the states, but never any marks! neither a spanking or a whipping produce any marks or even a reddening and that really would be erotic, it's what we live for. Perhaps the reddening could fade slowly once the spanking ceases, so that if a spankee were to room again the same day, her (sorry, Their) partner would be able to tell that they had had a spanking. to return to a virginal state, the spankee could go back to character editor and remove the marks. The same should apply to the whipping, I'm sure (leastways I hope I'm not a lone pervert) I'm not alone in finding marks from a previous spanking very erotic indeed.
I especially liked Zinah's suggestions of

"It hurts! - Putting your hands on your ass to protect it
Rock - Go back and forth on your toes rocking your bottom
Arch - Arch your back, stick your bottom up/out for more
Cry - Big sad tears (an expression)"

I would love these to happen.

Hope I'm not typing war and peace here, but  why can men whip women, women can whip men, but women can't whip women? do we just love each other too much? lol

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear

« #19 : December 03, 2011, 12:13:39 PM »

Some relish those marks with pride!

A nice idea Bluedemin. A paddle is nice for pure spanking, but the crop can  use for more sensual touching, stroking... that is the different in appeal.

I was thinking of Zinahs standing suggestion, and think an arms raise and crossed above the head would be a nice option for the punishee. Here at least one could use for an illusion in play with some imagination of being restrained from ropes, chains hanging from the ceiling. Not ideal, but until the develop more specific bdsm poses it would be workable.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #20 : December 04, 2011, 12:00:35 AM »

BDSM is a slow, but steady development here.

So things like BDSM implements would be more on the distant horizon then up and coming. I would guess it's similar to the coding for marks after a strike, but probably even more so since three aren't enough poses yet that would need it to justify coding it.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bluedenim

« #21 : December 04, 2011, 02:05:37 AM »

Some relish those marks with pride!
8)
Thank you for saying it. I have never had any to show off in  rl,  but that's due more to my youth and lack of bf at the time, and  then isn't fantasy what this site is for?
 :)

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #22 : December 04, 2011, 09:59:56 AM »

Looking at my last post I should clarify, "BDSM implements" means the tool implements, being implemented in Achat.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear

« #23 : December 04, 2011, 10:58:06 AM »

that gets me thinking Janine...  ::)

This might have been a more interesting pose if started barehanded, with the options of a number of tools say the paddle, crop, barehanded, flogger as choices for inflicting  punishment.

I started to check slot availability earlier, but got sidetracked  ::)

anyways  there are probably 10 open slots there for additional options on the pose. One could program an anticipation slot  with the new implement (for descriptive build up... and an accompanying action of the tool.
Say with the paddle:... the punishor could be smacking his own hand to provide buildup opportunity ..  then paddle the punishee..

Something similar for the flogger,... the interlude need with the implement present because in use there should be some anticipation of the action.. a flogger I definitely use in erotic stimulation... not just for whipping... just feeling those lashes dragging across the skin or legs is a huge build up for the receiver.

The point is the pose can be revised with options which will intensify and provide some diversity of play.
« : December 04, 2011, 04:29:19 PM Bear »

sexilicious
: 2755

« #24 : December 04, 2011, 10:57:08 PM »

ooooooo sounds like there are lots of good opinions. Sure hope it gets put into the game at some time  ;D Always nice to have a little bit of punishment ;)

bluedenim

« #25 : December 04, 2011, 11:20:14 PM »

"just feeling those lashes dragging across the skin or legs is a huge build up for the receiver.

The point is the pose can be revised with options which will intensify and provide some diversity of play."

Mmmmmmm, how soon Bear?

"Always nice to have a little bit of punishment"

gotta go find me a mistress right now

I wrote the last bit in "sub", shame it doesn't show............

« : December 04, 2011, 11:22:36 PM bluedenim »

Bear

« #26 : December 05, 2011, 09:41:06 AM »

Well the more that comment and give their opinions to validate there is an interest here, the more likely we shall see  a diversity of poses and hopeful modifications to this type of a pose.

In the meantime.. creativity and imagination will have to suffice.

NewGurl
: 433

« #27 : December 14, 2011, 03:34:31 PM »

For me, when I dom I like the spanking but i agree that there needs to be more than just a hand,  a paddle, a stiff hairbrush, mabbe even a leather belt. You know like you got a spanking with when you were young. Ant the idea of a progressive red mark is great.  It should stay on until it is removed or the user logs out and back in.
bluedenim

« #28 : December 15, 2011, 12:29:08 AM »

For me, when I dom I like the spanking but i agree that there needs to be more than just a hand,  a paddle, a stiff hairbrush, mabbe even a leather belt. You know like you got a spanking with when you were young. Ant the idea of a progressive red mark is great.  It should stay on until it is removed or the user logs out and back in.

I'll vouch for that!

rubs bottom  *pouts*

Adera
: 3047

« #29 : December 15, 2011, 03:15:20 AM »

Well not all of us, it's illegal here... though I don't mind some consensual spanking in the bedroom. :P
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  
« previous next »
: