*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  pirate suit
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: pirate suit  ( 34179 )
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #15 : September 06, 2011, 11:22:10 AM »

I might actually pay the listed price for the pirate outfit if they look like those pictures, Adera. And Bear, I can never turn down the opportunity to engage in role play when it is presented to me. The idea of doing a pirate RP Sounds exciting, so count me in!

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #16 : September 06, 2011, 11:39:31 AM »

Captain Bear and his horny wenches sailing the Wet Beaver, formerly known as HMS The Proud Charger, scouring the warmer shores for plunder, debauchery and kinky underwear.   ;D :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
TightFit74
: 2415

« #17 : September 06, 2011, 03:27:38 PM »

Capt'n Bear, need for a deckhand? All wenches on board can be a bad omen...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #18 : September 06, 2011, 04:54:34 PM »

No doubt, a ship full o' beautiful wenches may be too much for even one mighty captain t' handle. A well disciplined ship requires a firm and steady hand not t' mention other, ahem,...  attributes :P ;)

Minca
: 8

« #19 : September 07, 2011, 01:22:15 AM »

Ah, the next time the Wet Beaver pulls into port, you might find yourselves with a stowaway on board.  ;)
Adera
: 3047

« #20 : September 07, 2011, 03:18:59 AM »

We'll have to take you to the captain when we find you Minca. ;)

Maybe we should just make a new RP with a pirate theme and we should discuss it some so we can make it fit everyone.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #21 : September 07, 2011, 08:40:56 AM »

I'm game... in theory at least, as always.  ::)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74

« #22 : September 07, 2011, 01:17:21 PM »

So am I... just hoping the story will run a little longer as the fantasy story we started ;)

Adera

« #23 : September 07, 2011, 03:41:25 PM »

If we where to start over I'd have to think what I would like to be in it... depending on how people would like to play it.

I could of course be a pirate or maybe someone getting kidnapped by the pirates in one of their raids.

If we where to make it a bit more interesting we could have the Royal Navy hunt the pirates but of course the pirates always seem to slip away. It could be fun playing a navy captain or maybe an officer (if there is someone who wants to be the captain/commander). We could face the pirates in steamy hot battles, in some neutral port where we'd have to be civil to each other and where the pirate captain might try to bribe a naval officer in some way. :P

Oh, I think the uniform could be a short dress with long sleeves, gloves, thigh high boots and a stylish hat, all in dark blue leather and with golden rank insignias. Hmm maybe a long trench coat for the captain.
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #24 : September 07, 2011, 04:37:25 PM »

@Adera don't you think a captain should be wearing more then just a trench coat?   :P :-*

If we're assigning roles I'm signing up for master gunner under captain Bear (or on top of him, or in front of him, or ...)

"I just like playing with bigguns, capt'n! My skills at polishin' an' shootin' muskets an' pistols are first rate 's well, capt'n sir!"

A helpful link if we're going further in this:
http://www.thepiratesrealm.com/pirate%20crew.html

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Bear
: 3856

« #25 : September 07, 2011, 06:38:19 PM »

Avast ye maties! Well if thar be one t' choose t' be t' quartermaster t' handle t' discipline o' t' crew I would think o' no other than Janine for that role.

as t' t' other slots I leave it t' t' individual t' choose their role, though Ardeur seems eager t' tend t' t' captains eight pounder.

dress as you might Adera, no doubt you will be shed o' t' clothes for proper inspection, and perhaps our new bucko Minca might find herself servin' at t' captain table.

TightFit74

« #26 : September 08, 2011, 02:30:00 AM »

Well, seems like capt'n Bear will have a full crew quickly. I might have to enlist to the royal navy so these skull and bones scallywags are apprehended. As my pirate tongue isn't working for me..
A fast ship, an able crew and unlimited support from the powers that be, will ensure a short flight for the buccaneers.. These wild wenches and their Captain will not roam the seas for long!

Keiko

« #27 : September 08, 2011, 10:12:27 AM »

I have been busy working on developing a brief character bio and history. I don't want to give away too much information just yet but I will say this:

I am a "Wokou" which translated basically means japanese pirate so expect a few cultural differences.

While other pirates may prefer to have a parrot perched on their shoulder, I will be the exception, having a raven named Pocky on my shoulder.

But prepare to have a good time because I will be usually carrying a jug of sake on my hip. :P
« : September 08, 2011, 01:06:50 PM Keiko »

Adera

« #28 : September 08, 2011, 03:20:37 PM »

Ahaha Pocky :D. Be wary Keiko, us westerners might drink you under the table. ::) :P

Tight, the girls would definitely have to learn some proper discipline.

I have to figure out what I really want to be and no, I'm not going to wear just a trench coat if I'm a captain. :D
Keiko

« #29 : September 08, 2011, 08:09:19 PM »

Tehehe, oh I accept that challenge, Adera. Don't underestimate a Japanese' conviction to their Bushido. Building up a high tolerance to alcohol is a skill we practice often and are proud of.  But I have no doubt you can hold your own. :D

Not sure if I have decided a specific allegiance if there are pirates and a navy fleet. Perhaps it will all depend on who's offer is greater :P
« : September 08, 2011, 08:25:45 PM Keiko »

: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: