*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  pirate suit
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: pirate suit  ( 34132 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #30 : September 08, 2011, 11:50:31 PM »

ms Keiko,

the navy is too proud to offer a pirate anything. Just make sure you won't get captured...
The things that happen below deck... ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera
: 3047

« #31 : September 09, 2011, 12:56:33 AM »

Oh, we could spice things up with body shots... there is a topic on that and food sex buried somewhere. I was thinking of mouth to mouth, navel, from between the breasts or between the thighs... just don't tickle me but I'm probably bound to erupt into giggle fits anyway. :P

Tight, the navy's all empty promises to criminals but the pirates don't have to know that. ::)
TightFit74

« #32 : September 09, 2011, 04:14:50 AM »

Adera, that sounds like a solid strategy. I do need a right hand. For advice, suggestions and sharing meals in my quarters... Can I interest you in taking that position? ;D

Adera

« #33 : September 09, 2011, 06:29:17 AM »

Ehehe I thought you wanted a right hand to help you with something else ;). If the whole navy thing is a good idea to have in the RP I could very well join that side.

Hmm imagining us boarding the pirate ship in attempt to finally apprehend the pirates after the last humiliating failure to catch them. I might come face to face with the dashing captain in a heated duel and I'd have to steel myself against unhonorable tactics like him stealing kisses... just thinking about it *cheeks flushing*... how upsetting! A noble officer in the queens service getting treated like that by a lowly... but well... striking captain is unheard of :P. I'd have to hope Tight where to fare better against the girls he's fighting... and that his stiff posture is only an expression of his aristocratic pride and honor in front of these criminal commoners and nothing else. :P
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #34 : September 09, 2011, 10:09:08 AM »

Who captures who, Tight? It's When I seem most vulnerable, that's when I have you right where I want you. :P

Adera, I think there will be many nights in the tavern that we will be entertaining the crew with our unique drinking games.

Adera

« #35 : September 09, 2011, 02:11:53 PM »

Oh, I think we'll have the most fun Keiko. :P
Bear
: 3856

« #36 : September 09, 2011, 02:30:07 PM »

Drink up me hearties, seriously Tight' a noble man o' his majesties service takin' advantage o' captured females? Me thinks t' capture o' a upstarboard proper naval officer bein' subjected t' t' whims and delight o' t' female pirates depravity would be far more interestin' ... but I be one o' t' lustful force o' thin's and not a romantic in this.

Adera

« #37 : September 09, 2011, 04:12:00 PM »

Bear, it might not be seen as a something improper by the nobles, maybe they see it as a privilege... or he's just a little corrupt
Minca
: 8

« #38 : September 09, 2011, 05:55:06 PM »

I am definitely with the pirates  ;D This 'ere runaway, with few options to turn to, fell in love with the freedom of the sea. I'll serve my cap'tn, whether in battle or at his table. Arr!
TightFit74

« #39 : September 09, 2011, 06:37:34 PM »

*grins* the nobility of naval officers is overrated.. On the open oceans, far away from the grasp of the powers directing the navy, a captain can follow his wants and urges, as long as he keeps his crew happy... (winks at Adera) In order to make a captive talk, he might be inclined to use every tactic and method to get the information he wants...
Or maybe one of the wenches he plans to catch, can overpower him with her devilish charm, offering him something he cannot refuse in exchange of priviliges or even... freedom..

Adera

« #40 : September 10, 2011, 09:36:03 AM »

Too bad the pirates seem to slip out of our grasp all the time even after having been strapped to the bed for a night. But I can't be at full alert all the time... especially not after having orgasmed a number of times on a hot hard rod. :P

Hopefully we wont have to come across any mermaids... that might be tricky. ::) :P
alstott
: 635

« #41 : September 12, 2011, 12:06:59 AM »

Well if i had to choose...i wanna be a loving drunken and fighting sailor of the navy who's standing between good and evil...wanna serve the majesty but also wanna rape and plunder everything what's the ocean got for me...so when captain Tight decides to hire me...he has to know i'm loyal but also very adventourous in all possible naughty ways  ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
TightFit74

« #42 : September 12, 2011, 08:36:38 AM »

mr Alstott, it would be an honour and a privilige to have you on this vessel. And do not worry, the orders we received, are to bring fear to the hearts of the pirates, do as done upon. You will have a free hand when chasing those scallywags.. Except your orders of leave soon...

Adera

« #43 : September 12, 2011, 08:45:15 AM »

How am I going to keep you guys from going bananas. ::)
TightFit74

« #44 : September 12, 2011, 08:47:59 AM »

ms Adera, just batt your eye lashes, wiggle your butt around and you might find yourself getting more attention as you can handle. Haven't you heard the captain does uniform inspections? You are called into his quarters and are inspected, very, very thoroughly.. And since mr Alstott will be in charge of appearance of the crew, he might be present as well...

: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: