*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  cum inside
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: cum inside  ( 28940 )
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #30 : January 25, 2012, 01:10:46 PM »

mmm yes please, love that cum dripping out into my ginger curls. mind you been so long I've nearly forgotten.  ;)

Mmmmmmm a fellow ginge woo hoo  :-*
 that's a great idea

ZOMG!! Heya Andrea... Yes, us redheads are few and far between. Just like in real life. When the carpet doesn't match the curtains, it's just plain wrong... lolz.

MWAH!
AZRIELLE

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
AndreaJ
: 11

« #31 : February 05, 2012, 03:10:26 AM »

ZOMG!! Heya Andrea... Yes, us redheads are few and far between. Just like in real life. When the carpet doesn't match the curtains, it's just plain wrong... lolz.

MWAH!
AZRIELLE
[/quote]
You are right there.. curtains & pelmet have too match lol ....have a g/f who is always changing her hair colour.......its ok tho as she's shaved pmsl xx
siralirali
: 30

« #32 : February 09, 2012, 04:19:24 AM »

very very good idea would be nice u can in every position decide if u pull or not. an oozing ot scene would make me crazy.
Turbolover69
: 11

« #33 : February 09, 2012, 12:02:59 PM »

Yes, I also vote for a cum inside option in the game. My lady wants me to me cum inside her and loves the idea of seeing cum dripping out of her pussy and running down her legs. Now that would be a great sight!  :-*
siralirali
: 30

« #34 : February 10, 2012, 12:37:21 AM »

thx turbolover for the positive reply i hope more users will provide this applet and call on the AChat team to do so :P
Pafe
: 548

« #35 : February 10, 2012, 06:20:01 AM »

Hiya's...

This is a great idea, and I like the suggestion of an option button.  I too, enjoy that feeling in real life, and anything they can do in this to suggest those sensations would be great!  I like to keep the movements going so I can feel it coming out, or roll up on top of him so he can feel it too.  Then there are other times when I want it all over me.   It's so hot and nasty in a sexy sort of way.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover
: 10350

« #36 : February 10, 2012, 11:24:36 AM »

I support every wish to give/get the cum where we want it.

And welcome siralirali and turbolover :)

gingerly
: 9

« #37 : February 24, 2012, 03:03:31 PM »

Hi

I agree with All these suggestions,, thank you thank you......!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #38 : February 24, 2012, 08:10:42 PM »

Hi Gingerly

Welcome to the forum!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: