*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  At the Wall MF version
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
: For 249 A$ is it worth the price
Yes   -31 (86.1%)
No   -4 (11.1%)
Still waiting for the release of the back brace in clothing   -1 (2.8%)
: 32

: At the Wall MF version  ( 46479 )
NewGurl
: 433

« #30 : January 07, 2012, 03:00:07 PM »

I prefer tied to a tree in the middle of a public park.    ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #31 : January 07, 2012, 11:00:19 PM »

Now, now ladies, let's show a little class. While I obviously wouldn't do the MF version, a FF version in a limo with nicely tinted windows so you can see out, but they can't see in... yeah I know you can't be SEEN, but I like the idea of fucking or being fucked while watching all those other people go about their daily lives.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
NewGurl

« #32 : January 07, 2012, 11:19:07 PM »

Right Janine, I wouldnt want to go to jail for indecent exposure either.  The only reason I suggested is that this is Fantasy.
Adera
: 3047

« #33 : January 08, 2012, 05:01:12 AM »

I like getting fucked by the window far more than giving, it's probably because I have the least control then and feel the most exposed. If it's in public I want it to be secret, what turns me on is the prospect that people could potentially see me.

If in private on the other hand I really like showing someone or a few everything. :P
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #34 : January 08, 2012, 07:19:13 AM »

;) I'm just playing New. The limo would just be a version of the same I would like.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #35 : January 08, 2012, 09:22:24 AM »

When in city mode it's always in a limo... you ladies don't get to hoard that idea.I for one am always looking for that possible niche just out of view in RL,...,  I certainly still carry a list of fantasy spots I have found in the memory... just in case I pass that way again. Besides it makes for good fantasy play here acting on those locations.

Adera in RL semi-private or a deserted spot is always a thrill.  Even near misses leave the adrenaline flowing...

sexilicious
: 2755

« #36 : January 08, 2012, 02:29:59 PM »

i've not gotten to try that adventurous stuff yet lol maybe one day

Adera

« #37 : January 08, 2012, 02:58:07 PM »

What adventurous stuff I've done hasn't been very adventurous really... still it made me very excited. :P
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #38 : January 08, 2012, 04:49:30 PM »

Now, now ladies, let's show a little class. While I obviously wouldn't do the MF version, a FF version in a limo with nicely tinted windows so you can see out, but they can't see in... yeah I know you can't be SEEN, but I like the idea of fucking or being fucked while watching all those other people go about their daily lives.

That is a wonderful idea a limo ;)... but the fun part for me with public fun is close to getting caught. Besides a limo would definitely work better with another women ... more senusous :P

I like getting fucked by the window far more than giving, it's probably because I have the least control then and feel the most exposed. If it's in public I want it to be secret, what turns me on is the prospect that people could potentially see me.

If in private on the other hand I really like showing someone or a few everything. :P
same idea i like the tease of possibly being caught the reality is varied ;).

Right Janine, I wouldnt want to go to jail for indecent exposure either.  The only reason I suggested is that this is Fantasy.
Actually in Australia you are only fined for indecent exposure (you can be imprisoned by a later offense though) and I am not exactly implying everyone would leave the vehicle.

When in city mode it's always in a limo... you ladies don't get to hoard that idea.I for one am always looking for that possible niche just out of view in RL,...,  I certainly still carry a list of fantasy spots I have found in the memory... just in case I pass that way again. Besides it makes for good fantasy play here acting on those locations.

Adera in RL semi-private or a deserted spot is always a thrill.  Even near misses leave the adrenaline flowing...

I love a limo but for me its less the being in a limo with the van its just as comfy (it has been customized) besides what is more likely for people to have the limo or the van.

What adventurous stuff I've done hasn't been very adventurous really... still it made me very excited. :P

Remind me to tell you both some stories ;)... just dont share it with the boys they have to ask on their own.
Adera

« #39 : January 09, 2012, 03:23:02 AM »

Oh, I will remind you Kitten. :P

Actually in Australia you are only fined for indecent exposure (you can be imprisoned by a later offense though) and I am not exactly implying everyone would leave the vehicle.

Not sure what the law says here about it but I don't think it's jail.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #40 : January 09, 2012, 04:44:25 AM »

indecent exposure......isn't this what happend to George Michael, and then he write a song about it!? damn, can't really remember the title!

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #41 : January 09, 2012, 09:39:03 AM »

Oh, I will remind you Kitten. :P

Not sure what the law says here about it but I don't think it's jail.

I found out I was wrong its solely a fineable offense ... I thought there was an imprison time by repeat offenders but there isn't merely fines on a rising scale and penalties for not paying them.
Adera

« #42 : January 09, 2012, 10:11:57 AM »

I see now that there are two laws witch it can apply to in Sweden.

One is if the offender is directing it towards one person in particular making him/her feel discomfort or that it violates their sexual integrity. That law can be from fines to 2 years prison.

If it's not meant for anyone in particular, then it can only come to small fines.
NewGurl

« #43 : January 09, 2012, 01:34:31 PM »

In Indiana, USA, today a couple was arrested fo being nude, in a car, parked on the street at 3:00 a.m. They were placed in jail, bail at $450 dollars (US) each. They have to appear in court on charges of indecent exposure and engaging in  inappropriate conduct. Then their name and address was printed in the front page of the daily newspaper.

Seems like a stiff fine to be an exhibitionist.
Adera

« #44 : January 09, 2012, 01:47:12 PM »

Yeah, I think so too NewGurl... quite expensive and it's a bit over the top to be put into the newspaper for something like that.

There is no possibility to get bailed out in Sweden, if you're suspected of a crime that has a prison term for a year or more you get detention, though you also get compensation if they find you're not guilty.
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
: