*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dominating from behind (MF)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Does this meet your expecations
Yes
No
Like idea but this needs work

: Dominating from behind (MF)  ( 7012 )
Bear
: 3856

« : November 05, 2011, 09:53:45 AM »

Share your thoughts and opinions here.

A rear entry pose, and my first impression with robot girl a rather "floppiish"  chaotic  visual look.

I love the idea the woman lying prone on the bed with the man behind.... but this puts one in a forced hard sex situation... the sexual tension needs to ratcheted up before jumping into this one, otherwise you are left with an image of flaying limbs and jerky hard action as one tries to work the imagery into descriptive flow.

Will add more later.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : November 05, 2011, 11:01:58 AM »

Mmmmm, from what i can see, it looks a little submissed pose......maybe good for peoples who like SM play

Bear

« #2 : November 05, 2011, 03:29:20 PM »

Vigorous action...but somehow to me just feels kind of "off"...checked it out with a friend and I found the female actions sometimes unrealistic for a dominating play..
ie... can't see a woman being hammered turning to rub a mans nipple...

for the men:
 anal play
ankle hold
a smothering bend over... (I think the guys face slightly ridiculous with his tongue waggling... hell I would be kissing her shoulder)
masturbation
self nipple play
breast fondle..
spank
Hold head ( nice add to grip her head and pull it back)
lick ass
finger
suck finger
a couple faces
(I know I am missing one)

for the woman the actions are fairly gesture driven... suck finger.. nipple play his and hers... a hand hold..sucking her finger...
really the only ones that seem erotic  were her reaching back to grab his wrists..(definitely a dominating use image)... masturbation...hers and of him...and a leg lock around his waist.

personally would have rather  had her posed on the bed.. back arched rather than her hands on the floor.. set that with a slow entry and option to unleash the heated passion... and it would have been a more complete pose. Especially on the bed... where she could have lain flat to the mattress without negating any action. I will find use for it like most poses... but I voted as I felt here.. interesting... but could have been done with better thought to meet a broader spectrum of play styles.

Zinah
: 167

« #3 : November 08, 2011, 07:15:49 PM »

OK, I've taken this for a spin, and I find myself agreeing with Bear, the woman should be fully on the bed, not hanging half off  with her hands on the floor.  Even on my best days, I don't want the blood running to my head for sex. 

Then there's the flopping thing.  The over-exaggeration of motion is worse here than I've noticed in some time. 

The tongue wagging in the air, for both male and female "Tongue Play" is ridiculous. The likelihood of me taunting my lover by wagging my tongue, is, I'll admit, high.  I'm a brat.  However,  not while he's pounding me off the edge of the bed.    ::)
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #4 : November 08, 2011, 09:10:06 PM »

i agree too this is what i call a less likely pose to be used at least for me because i am not about to be half on and half off the bed like this.

Flopping around is just not likely either.. Tease with tongue like Zinah sure but yeah.
Bear

« #5 : November 09, 2011, 02:21:48 AM »

luckily it has the spanking option for when you get bratty Zinah.

Adera
: 3047

« #6 : November 09, 2011, 02:35:50 AM »

Doesn't sound quite as good a pose as I first thought when I saw the image... still jealous though. :)
Zinah
: 167

« #7 : November 11, 2011, 11:28:53 AM »

luckily it has the spanking option for when you get bratty Zinah.

*gives Bear a sweet, adorable look, then sticks out her tongue and wags it*
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #8 : March 22, 2021, 01:15:45 PM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 64. Dominated from behind.:

This is a Vaginal fuck pose with an Anal fuck action. It can be found in the "From Behind" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Hold Head (Hot)
2. Jerk off (Hot)
3. Anal action (Hot)
4. Slap Ass (Hot)
5. Finger Pussy (Hot) 
6. Rub L Tit
7. Suck Finger
8. Grab Legs
9. Bend Forward
10. Suck Finger
11. Rub (own) Nipple (Strange)
12. Lick Ass
13 & 14 Pleasure Faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Tongue Play
2. Suck Finger
3. Cross Legs
4, Grab Hand
5. Fondle Tit
6. Slap Ass
7. Pinch Nipple
8. Finger Asshole
9. Rub Clit
10. Hand in Hand
11. Rub Nipple (His)
12. Handjob
13. & 14. Pleasure Face

This is a good hard fucking pose and very hot. All the actions set the scene beautifully.
“Rub (own) Nipple” is a bit strange and the “Lick Ass” could be more of a burrow lick. The light tongue lick is not quite there for me.
It is well worth owning though. 5 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “A great fuck pose and great addition to any collection.  I, however, especially enjoyed the action when he puts his hand on top of my head completely controlling the moment.  Some silly actions such as my turning to look at him with tongue out, but overall a great one.  5 Stars."

* * * * * 5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: