*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Just a few ideas on things for the game.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Just a few ideas on things for the game.  ( 23157 )
kittenlepurr
: 280

« : November 09, 2011, 10:34:05 AM »

I was thinking when i was playing the game of a few ideas these are ones:

By Adding some kind of glistening effect we could make the sex experience here a little more real plus these could be used to introduce:
Sweating during have sex
Wet Pussy
Lubed looking Asshole
Precummed Cock Tip/ One wet with Pussy Juices.
Wet Looking Hair.

These would add a little to the realism of the game.

Also more physical appearance options regarding the body (male, female and shemale) currently there are alot of facial options and that is good.

Very few appearance options that relate  to the bust and butt for women (2 each) Nipples for women can remain the same.

Hairstyle while having variety do not have a realistic look. I don't mean super realism I mean just "omg that looks just silly" is how i react to some of the hairstyles.

For men you can add something like a slight change with more muscly bigger height or something along those lines (guys if you have input on how they can change your avatars physical appearance post here) . I with thinking it could be more a slider when you can pick something by gradually moving it till you get the desired appearance.

Also I know it has been said in other posts ... but the idea of having the option to use the room more for sex... etc etc.
Like up against the window where. (This is suggested in the poses topic regarding up against the wall)

Also with some of the poses I find some of the woman options tend to leave alot to be desired. Eg. Off the bed animations for women in "Dominated from behind" make the woman flop around like a rag doll. "Flexy Girl" having the guy not taking a more comfy position as an option.

When guys/shemales coming and its shooting you see no reaction animation from the woman. An example of that is where in a ffm 3some where double bj is possible the guy cums and moves around shooting over shoulders and there is no reaction to it. Or with BJ1 where the girl gets cummed on and has no reaction to being shot up near the eye.

Creampies was suggested in another topic ..  how about with oral ... allowing the girl to have a swallow option when the guy comes.. with the animation ending her opening her mouth to show it and closing her mouth then open again with it gone .. you dont even need to add a swallow/spit animation for that. Also rubbing in cum to body or getting a towel to clean it... I know current pov with the animations is make them fade i would suggest greater control on that. Letting the woman or the man or both decide when to clean it or if to.

Locations available a few apartments and other things I would suggest which is covered in another topic the development i would suggest on that would be to allow for a choice button where to be located these locations can be inbuilt or purchasible for $A.  Also maybe a public one as well (I like that in real life) where you can have idle people or afks watching whats happening. With them still having the ability to pair up with people.

Thats all for now ... if anyone has other suggestions feel free to post here.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : November 10, 2011, 02:44:36 AM »

I agree whit Rukya....and don't forget to add the option to cum in ass when it's possible! when man or shemale cum, automaticaly the pose change and u can't do it!

@kittenlepurr: a lot of idea and we ask for more of them by time. When i can, ui wanna read it little colesed and give my opinion too!

Adera
: 3047

« #2 : November 10, 2011, 03:15:27 AM »

Yes, a glistening look to things would be great. I'd like to see a guys come ooze out of me after he has cum inside. :P

Something they should be able to add is different skin textures, like more muscular or such... they wouldn't have to change any models for that.
kittenlepurr

« #3 : November 10, 2011, 03:19:36 AM »

these ideas are more cosmetic but Adera i did mention the whole muscly thing for men.

Anal creampies a great idea too the good thing is (dispite i dont say it) the ideas can be applied to male/female/shemale more or less equally.

hentaiboy69

« #4 : November 10, 2011, 03:26:57 AM »

About body skin, it will be nice to add freckles option or scar.....
more body option we can have, more different we can look from the others!

Adera

« #5 : November 10, 2011, 03:35:52 AM »

kittlepurr, I was merely thinking of how it could be done, changing the texture seems like the easiest way. :)

Hmm thinking about I don't want the guys to end up like some sort of huge body builders, I just want them to be fit.
kittenlepurr

« #6 : November 10, 2011, 05:13:48 AM »

i know i am not suggesting body builders either Adera. They are more a turn off.

hentaiboy69

« #7 : November 10, 2011, 05:36:13 AM »

something like a firm but slim body! best option, i think!

Adera

« #8 : November 10, 2011, 06:54:08 AM »

I don't mind it if they're more built either. ::)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #9 : November 10, 2011, 01:18:00 PM »

girls girls... why not give the option between a beefy bosy builder and a skinny computer nerd (no fun intended, just sketching the idea :) )
Everyone has their own attraction.. And I know what I like..

Kitten, thakns for you ideas. The thought of more life-like textures is very stimulating and as this is a graphical game, it seems obvious to go that way as well, to deppen the quality of the game. Not just expanding into a bigger wardrobe and pose-options, but increasing the graphic quality as well.

And, the more options offered, the more people can adapt their avatar to their own taste. To be able to differentiate yourself from others, be more unique, is a temptation in a virtual environment..

As far as ideas for virtual environments, I'd like to refer you to the thread about rooms:

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,871.0.html

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1124.0.html

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Zinah
: 167

« #10 : November 11, 2011, 11:49:09 AM »

Ok, of late the biggest problem is that I have no control over my orgasm pose.  Seriously.  THE ACTION SHOULD NOT CHANGE just because I hit critical mass.  >:(   The change up actually ruins the mood!   I'm very likely to not use the arousal meter for this very problem.

Another person has said this and I want to add my strong agreement: don't force the actions to change unless they conflict with each other.

All the tongue wagging can go, they are utterly ridiculous expressions.

P.S. Could we have more 'pull her hair' options in the MF poses?  (purrrrrr)

Fantasy
: 95

« #11 : November 13, 2011, 03:07:34 PM »

totally agree with that zinah!
would love to see long flowing hair avail and the option to caress a lover all over with it.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #12 : November 14, 2011, 03:14:28 AM »

There has been quite a strong lobby for more sensual poses, aimed at pleasuring by hand, mouth or body, not necessarily genitals bumping into eachother to help reach a climax.. ;D

One example is the gentle foreplay, where the girl is pleasured by the man. I'd love to see that pose with the option to switch roles.
As for the pleasuring with long, flowing hair.. The thing that prohibits this, is the hairstyle chosen. When you chose short hair, then your hair would change in the room. As a lot of people are asking for more realism in the game, that would be a bit strange..

Personally I like that thought and would love to submit myself to such a treatment :) I do see some blockages practically in the game.. So more before and after poses...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
kittenlepurr

« #13 : November 14, 2011, 05:14:30 AM »

really my ideas were originally to fix whats currently available to ... well lack of a better term to help with the eroticism of it.

I agree that more tender poses should be added but I think they should also fix current poses to by slightly more real.
Bear
: 3856

« #14 : November 14, 2011, 08:57:57 AM »

The idea of that body reaction is very interesting Kitten', especially if tied to the excitement meter... I have to nod in agreement with Zinah about the orgasm though, it is rather annoying of the over ride of the moment. Lifting of the head,... back arching in the pose position would be more realistic. Having to rehit the chosen  pose is annoying. though I am prone to keep my mouse over the pose anymore when I know my partner is close simply to reactivate the position, even in my own release just from experience. It does distract from my own enjoyment of the moment having to do so.

mmm hair pulling,.. I do enjoy bridling my playmate on a wicked ride.

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: