*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  "Cold invites" vs desperation?
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: "Cold invites" vs desperation?  ( 23284 )
inazuma
: 99

« #30 : November 25, 2011, 02:28:31 PM »

People who send cold invites should be reported as annoying other users, the report options should include "this person is pestering/annoying me". its doubtful those who send cold invites are doing it just to one person, so if someone's reported multiple times over a short period they should recieve a warning and if they keep doing it, are disciplined like an abusive user would be.

(I'm saying this based on the assumption that the option isn't already available, if it is people should use it and Achat should enforce it)

There is only so much the Development team can do at once, so we as users should enforce it ourselves as well by asking cold inviter's to stop, or by ignoring them.

Please! give us more poses!
islandsun
: 1597

« #31 : November 26, 2011, 09:15:39 AM »

Me pardon punt > suck it up ! hehehe Just like , being at a bar and getting hit on !
Only more to contend with on achat !
Fantasy
: 95

« #32 : November 27, 2011, 12:30:45 PM »

@ West
maybe not, but hey, keep hope alive.. chuckle
West69
: 123

« #33 : November 27, 2011, 08:54:54 PM »

@ West
maybe not, but hey, keep hope alive.. chuckle

I always do Fantasy. Since I see by your profile you only consider sleeping with 0.1% of callers, may I at least tell you that you give me an intellectual hard-on. ;D
TightFit74
: 2415

« #34 : November 29, 2011, 04:22:07 AM »

@Fantasy & West

You can't make the cold invite window disappear, or non functional. But as it says, it is a window. Once a cold invite is sent and you can see the window, you can drag the invitation window to anywhere within the game-window with your mouse. You can hide it practically out of sight.

Since it doesn't disappear but is only out of view, you can drag it back whenever the partner you are waiting for, is sending you  warm invite.. For me it has been very helpful..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun
: 1597

« #35 : November 29, 2011, 08:39:20 AM »

@ Tight thats good ifo > thks baby < bombarded w cold invites can be anoying !
West69
: 123

« #36 : November 29, 2011, 11:23:04 AM »

@Fantasy & West

You can't make the cold invite window disappear, or non functional. But as it says, it is a window. Once a cold invite is sent and you can see the window, you can drag the invitation window to anywhere within the game-window with your mouse. You can hide it practically out of sight.

Since it doesn't disappear but is only out of view, you can drag it back whenever the partner you are waiting for, is sending you  warm invite.. For me it has been very helpful..

Thanks, I very much appreciate the info. :)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #37 : November 29, 2011, 05:05:37 PM »

:) yw

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Fantasy
: 95

« #38 : November 30, 2011, 08:21:15 AM »

@ West
too cute, pleased to be of service. curtsey. giggle
@ Tight
tyvm for the info, im certain it will come in very handy.
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: