*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Who wants more MM, SS and MS poses?
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
: Do you want more MM, SS and MS poses?
Yes, definitely   -41 (64.1%)
Yes, even if they're not for me   -15 (23.4%)
I don't care   -5 (7.8%)
No, that would mean less MF poses for me   -3 (4.7%)
: 62

: Who wants more MM, SS and MS poses?  ( 91451 )
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #45 : December 09, 2011, 04:59:32 AM »

Capital One - Whats in your wallet?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #46 : December 09, 2011, 05:00:42 AM »

miao!? what's this, Un!?   :o :o

Unhealer

« #47 : December 09, 2011, 05:02:05 AM »

hey at least she was up front about censoring rukya... she tried to sneak it on me that one time
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #48 : December 09, 2011, 05:09:17 AM »

wait , you have forgot one of mine i erase it now  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #49 : December 09, 2011, 05:11:53 AM »

Thank you for your cooperation :)
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #50 : December 09, 2011, 05:18:41 AM »

np my thought (hope its the good word) was not to do pub for other site , just anwser questions  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Unhealer

« #51 : December 09, 2011, 05:23:05 AM »

they must be very worried about losing business... maybe if they addressed and confronted issues like these instead of just censoring them? you can benefit from discussions about other games you know.
Urmel007
: 33

« #52 : December 10, 2011, 09:46:45 AM »

Arw and once more a new pos, wich directly should be for everyone MF FF and MM and is just for MF ...

Sad about it ...
inazuma
: 99

« #53 : December 10, 2011, 03:15:18 PM »

Ok, Firstly, another MF pose. Thanks Achat for taking us seriously, we really appreciate how were having to beg for a service we pay for to have the basic stuff, and still be ignored. I wont pay for something thats not worth it out of common sense, I wont pay for something that doesnt respect my custom out of principle.

Secondly, I can understand how some of the posts were deleting for advertising, but saying that there are better alternatives (without mentioning them) isn't advertising in anyway, no product was mentioned. Tight made the point that we have to take what we are given, we dont, we can just go to another game. Which is what most gay users do after the first month and will always do for as long as Achat continues to ignores us.

Please! give us more poses!
Urmel007
: 33

« #54 : December 10, 2011, 06:02:05 PM »

Damn ... and i didn't read the deleted post ... the goorakle isn't so good to me to show me other games like this ... if there is something out there PM me plz ^^

And Inazuma is right ... there is no point for us gay to pay for Achat until we aren't ignored anylonger -.-
Unhealer

« #55 : December 11, 2011, 03:42:35 AM »

haha i see why they were worried about losing customers to other games.... I'll put it this way, each grouping outside of MF need 5-10 more poses each, the faster you do it the better, if you have them in queue and you just dont want to put more than 1 thing in each update thats probably not a good idea.

the way you guys have been censoring shit is just disgraceful too, if you dont want to lose customers when other games are mentioned do a better fucking job.. the TOS does say something about advertisement, but it seems vague if you consider any mention of other games advertisement...

so far it seems like most of our suggestions get completely ignored, every once in a while if someone makes a really pissed off thread susy will come on and go "don't worry we're working on it" which is a really vague statement to begin with. there should be enough communication that we know exactly what you guys are working on and we know exactly which suggestions we make that you decided to run with, with the silence we assume you're running with all of them and then get really disappointed when it turns out the update is something that wasnt mentioned, especially when we hate it.

i'm honestly not that mad about MF getting all the poses, the problem is that there are about 15 poses that have near duplicates, and then there are a few poses that just suck, I think out of however many MF poses we have we only needed about 10 of them
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #56 : December 11, 2011, 06:27:36 AM »

I'm not for censoring too (oups think i invent this word :)) , there is always a way to found info. And more than censoring us , dev team could read sometimes what we say about others games , and work with the infos to upgrade achat with them .

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #57 : December 11, 2011, 08:20:08 AM »

People won't wait forever, messages of "We're working on it." Will only do so much, and removing any mention of any other option will not keep people from knowing there are other options. Businesses have to earn their customers, and they have to work to keep them. That work is not being seen, but instead you have  a pose that even MF users seem very unenthusiastic about.

I coughed up a year's fee. I put my money where my mouth is, to show that I am willing to invest in AChat's potential, but was off 6 months to show I won't pay simply because AChat really wishes I would. Come this time next year if AChat's still trying to sell promises rather then results I would stay on the forum because I love it here, but I could all too easily see myself abandoning the game altogether.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #58 : December 11, 2011, 08:54:41 AM »

I can understand A-team don't wanna see advertising of other products here, but at the end, they have a face to face whit them anyway: juast make a reaearch on google, and u can find sites reviewing this type of game! this is reality: there are other similar service and each one of this have theyr potential: it stay on dev-team to make it more interessing then others and confrontation (even when users talk ov them) are needed

Unhealer

« #59 : December 11, 2011, 03:04:29 PM »

It's not just mention of other products that they moderate... any controversy that might effect their business will get completely deleted instead of susy just putting "@@@@@" over it.
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12  
« previous next »
: