*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MS shemale receiving
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Should these option be made avaialble to MS for the shemales to receive?
Yes   -38 (95%)
No   -2 (5%)
: 36

: MS shemale receiving  ( 19336 )
Adera
: 3047

« #15 : December 08, 2011, 03:54:20 PM »

hentaiboy, it can be as simple as a missionary pose, one that is primarily made for MS first and foremost and not a converted pose even if it might seem the same at first glance.
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #16 : December 08, 2011, 06:10:50 PM »

There aren't going to be many that can only be done MS, but they need to approach a few like that, the only MS where shemale recieves right now actually has less actions than the MF i think, thats because the man can finger the female etc etc, they just took that stuff out and added nothing... if they were to make a few as MS first then it would have some reacharound handjobs and whatnot and if they decide to convert it the MF's could be the ones missing a couple actions
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : December 09, 2011, 03:08:25 AM »

Unhealer, i think u are talking about the "kneeling spoon". yes, they can add more interessing option to it, like handjob or more.....mmmh, what about a kiss or the shemale can put  arms around the male neck! and at the end this can be converted for SS or MM too!

PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #18 : January 16, 2012, 05:57:15 AM »

Shouldn't the MS poses at least have the options the MM do? Would you like to at least have the option to receive in the Doggy, Crab, Spoons and Cock Seat? Do you have a preference, or a different idea? Share your thoughts... and discuss

the duality of the shemale capabilities creates a big pose problem. wht i mean is tht the woman in me wanna receive and please so basically all M-F poses r appliable. on the other hand the man in me is still there so i wanna take too. basically the only way to do it is a "change role" to all poses so that no matter gender u can give and receive in all poses. they r doing this all wrong imho. poses should NOT be genderlocked!!!

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera

« #19 : January 23, 2012, 04:13:17 AM »

Change role would probably be tricky in many poses where the physical differences plays a big part in the pose, though the option would be nice to have.

There's quite a few FS poses where I would like the Change role button though on the other hand... none of the MS poses. That's only my view on it so a Change role button for MS poses could probably be great for some, but if a man starts to press it to get me to fuck him I'm going to leave.
giovana
: 9

« #20 : February 07, 2012, 04:32:32 PM »

I get the impression that whoever is doing the poses thinks that all of the Shemales are dominant and don't want to be in the recieve position.  For me, just the opposite is true.  I'm not a submisive, but I do want to be treated more like a girl...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #21 : February 07, 2012, 11:02:14 PM »

I'm guessing it's not so much a Dominance/submission issue as. "The penis is there, why wouldn't it be in use?" But that's just my guess. Still they seem to be getting the message otherwise.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera

« #22 : February 08, 2012, 02:32:31 AM »

Yes, recently they have given us some very nice poses so I think we have a positive trend here. :)

I'm guessing it's not so much a Dominance/submission issue as. "The penis is there, why wouldn't it be in use?" But that's just my guess.

That's actually quite spot on how many women and men think about shemales in AChat, it's no fun when they don't realize I can and WANT to get pleasure in many more ways than just from my dick.
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #23 : February 08, 2012, 03:51:15 AM »

Yes, recently they have given us some very nice poses so I think we have a positive trend here. :)

I'm guessing it's not so much a Dominance/submission issue as. "The penis is there, why wouldn't it be in use?" But that's just my guess.

That's actually quite spot on how many women and men think about shemales in AChat, it's no fun when they don't realize I can and WANT to get pleasure in many more ways than just from my dick.
couldnt have said it better myself sweetie. i do cum without direct stimuli...  if fucked properly ;) *giggles*

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera

« #24 : February 08, 2012, 04:42:48 AM »

I know what you mean Pse, I love that. Sometimes men asks me if I want to fuck them or such after they've fucked me to orgasms thinking I want to get off as well and then they're surprised when I tell them "No, I really did cum when you fucked me". ::)

But it's not only about anal sex, some women for instance that I've meet here only wants my cock and completely disregards my feminine attributes. Feels like they don't see me as a woman or think that they don't need to touch my breasts for instance since I have a dick, but sometimes it's almost like they have no clue at all on how to make love to a woman themselves and it feels a little hard to break that to them since I'm not completely a female.
« : February 08, 2012, 04:46:58 AM Adera »
Adera

« #25 : June 16, 2012, 06:38:07 PM »

It's been quite a while since we last got an MS pose that I was really excited about, I hope there's a good one coming out soon.

I would really like the MF against the wall pose where I would get to stand facing the wall, that pose is really hot irl and it can be used in so many RP situations. :P

I would also really like a riding pose, one where I have a few different ways to ride his cock so I can really pleasure him. An option for the men in such a pose that I would really like is where they would grab onto my butt to hold me steady and then starts to move their hips to fuck me. When that happens the shemale could fall down on his chest from the sudden control he exercises on her.
Luctor
: 59

« #26 : June 17, 2012, 04:10:43 AM »

What I would like to see is a change button for the MS poses.
MiaTS
: 31

Mia

« #27 : June 26, 2012, 07:48:44 AM »

It's been quite a while since we last got an MS pose that I was really excited about, I hope there's a good one coming out soon.

I would really like the MF against the wall pose where I would get to stand facing the wall, that pose is really hot irl and it can be used in so many RP situations. :P

I would also really like a riding pose, one where I have a few different ways to ride his cock so I can really pleasure him. An option for the men in such a pose that I would really like is where they would grab onto my butt to hold me steady and then starts to move their hips to fuck me. When that happens the shemale could fall down on his chest from the sudden control he exercises on her.

You're absolutely right, I'd be the first one to get the wall pose. It's really needed!
On every SM movie, you always get to watch the shemale riding cock, and it's really a shame that we don't have here, since it's so common.

I absolutely share the same point of view.
Slut

« #28 : July 24, 2012, 05:35:04 PM »

What I would like to see is a change button for the MS poses.

I would love to see a change button for MS poses too.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: