*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What MF pose would you like to see offered to the FF orientation?
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
: What would you like to see modified for FF use?
other (specify please) suggestions only for next poll   -5 (50%)
filler.. again right now looking for suggestions   -5 (50%)
: 6

: What MF pose would you like to see offered to the FF orientation?  ( 70750 )
Bear
: 3856

Well I sent the poll results off... should we create a new one? and what suggestions barring the breast play should we look for?

Speak up ladies!

Let's try and push some requests on them since there seems to be a lack of offerings of late.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

ok , i have checked the MF poses and here comes some who would be nice to be adapted to FF , but even for shemales (all ways) and for MM :

- lets talk (nice one)
- show me what you feel (no reasons that only MF have this pose)
- 69 sideway (i'm sure they can adapt even for lesbians)
- Play with boobs (theorically winner of the last poll)
- lick seat
- lift your leg
- licking from behind
- bridge ( nice pose )
- girl on top ( if its not the MF version of FF cowgirl , or the update if it is )
- Foot fetish pose ( This pose have the very better hug from all achat )

This is my selection , feel free to add yours if you find some others  ;)
« : August 02, 2012, 11:28:14 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

there is another i would like but i dont remember the name and dont know how it could be nicely adapted for FF .

Its the one or both lovers are kneeling on the bed and hug each other mutualy rubbing their partner sex with their own

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

well deleting results... and try to raise some conversation.. that's "kneeling lovers" you are thinking of Ruyka.. It's ok... really needs a good rework to capture its full effectiveness. In MF play I was always irritated by the sonstant high paced grinding. Now with the slider bar it has good potential

Rukya

Paddle Queen

maybe they could replace the penis by a double ended dildo for FF . this will change little the meaning of the pose as there is no penetration for FM , but its the only way i see for it to be adapted for FF .

Rukya

Paddle Queen

hmmm thinking of it , maybe if they modify little the pose to have one leg betwen the partner legs , rubbing the pussys with thighs . This will save the "no penetration" spirit of the pose  ;D

yes , thinking of it , its the better way to adapt it for FF .

Rukya

Paddle Queen

to anwser the poll , hmmm i think there is many things who need to change , but the first step to have good change will be ( maybe ) just little more considerations for FF orientation .

I mean , giving us always clothes , clothes and still clothes , it seems that for dev team we are just some kind of dolls who need to be dressed .

Info for dev team , i'm not a doll . I can talk , walk and all these things that men can do .... and even have sex .

Soooo , stop to consider us as dolls and think of us like humans .

Delahz
: 13

I do find it rather surprising that breast play has won the favorites twice, but still hasn't gone in... I wonder if there's some hurdle we're not aware of. I've never seen the pose from FM perspective so I dunno what it's like.
Rukya

Paddle Queen

its marvelous

plenty of moves focalised on the breasts , licking nipples , sucking nipples , licking cleavage , massaging breasts , stroke hips , rub pussy and finger anus are the principales ones .

When i tryed it to see if it worth to fight for , i was sad to be lesbian for the first time of my life .

But what is saddest , is that this pose fit better lesbians than heteros and we dont have it . And we surely never have it  ???

Personnaly , i dont think it is a problem of translation to FF cause i saw some translations very fast on poses harder to make (ex: sex rodeo who is all but a sex pose ) , its just that dev team dont want give it to us .
« : August 17, 2012, 01:26:00 AM Rukya »

Adera
: 3047

If they make a breast play pose for FF (and SF and SS :P ) I actually hope it's better animated and positioned than the MF and MS one. Standing up on your knees like that just seems weird and not very comfortable.

I would like the pose to be one where you're lying down or against some pillows and the other one is kinda over you on the side a bit. It could also be like the 69 Breast Play pose that I've been suggesting in the LGBT suggestion thread. ::)
Rukya

Paddle Queen

i'm not worryed now , i know we will never have all these poses

but about the breasts play pose , personnaly i like how its made and the position it is , so no need change to me , just my thoughs
« : August 20, 2012, 10:08:56 AM Rukya »

Lover
: 10350

I agree Adera. This is one of the earliest poses and i always wondered about it. But probably it was easier to create in the beginning - look at the girl on man sitting poses - the last one is the one i have waited for especially with all the actions.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

i hope they will not change the play with breasts pose , its one of the most erotical poses you have

Lover
: 10350

They don't have to chnage Rukya. They can add a new one - though I fear they will first give it to FM if they do :(

Rukya

Paddle Queen

i dont mind now . We lesbians will never have this pose , like we will never have many of others you have so they can give it to MF if they want  ;D

: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  
« previous next »
: