*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [Poll E ] For your favourite MM pose
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: What MF pose would you like seeing adapted for MM?
Glory Hole   -0 (0%)
Legs up   -1 (10%)
TG_Chaser - Snoodling   -1 (10%)
Sex Swing   -0 (0%)
Reversed Cowboy   -2 (20%)
Lying Foreplay   -6 (60%)
: 10

: [Poll E ] For your favourite MM pose  ( 37883 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : August 27, 2012, 03:59:12 AM »

Rukya, let me add a couple of idea.....

- double doggy, for couple who are both passive too (adding it for shemale too!)
- rub from behind

and, of course, some update they miss on poses:

- foreplay: kiss and cuddle were added only on MS pose....or maybe in the MF too, i'm not sure!
- erotic spanking: the update for FS nad SS (even FF!?) is the best i had seen till now.

any others!?
« : February 17, 2013, 03:33:59 PM Lover »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #16 : August 27, 2012, 06:22:22 AM »

Rukya, let me add a couple of idea.....

- foreplay: kiss and cuddle were added only on MS pose....or maybe in the MF too, i'm not sure!  ( Anwser : yes for MF too )
- erotic spanking: the update for FS nad SS (even FF!?) is the best i had seen till now. ( Anwser : yes for FF too )

any others!?

I wonder why you ask for the updates for MF , the only they dont heve is the one FF ( and so FS ) had last year just before christmas on the erotic spanking pose

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : August 27, 2012, 06:27:15 AM »

I wasn't sure about MF.....for sure, not added in SS.....   :'(

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #18 : August 27, 2012, 06:33:04 AM »

dont cry , not added for FF too for the foreplay update

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
gib1975
: 5

« #19 : September 20, 2012, 08:17:34 AM »

MM - kneeling blowjob
MMM - kneeling blowjob (more fun with two cocks)
MS - kneeling blowjob (M sucks)
MSS - kneeling blowjob (M sucks)
Lover
: 10350

« #20 : September 20, 2012, 08:24:43 AM »

Welcome back gib,
hope you and your friends get more active here.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #21 : December 21, 2012, 11:26:35 PM »

Probably re iterating what has been said already.  Come on you guys , you want more poses, you need to scream louder and get more guys to join you.

Ok,  I would like to propose the following due to the amount of interest that the Secret Santa topic in events has generated and that there is a strong possibility these will also be bought by other orientations. To carry out such gifts either for Xmas, or birthdays or  as a forfeit for losing a bet or even a dare

1. MM  Slow dance
2. MM. Hot legs & Feet ( Foot massage.)   Which includes   The variation of   M S. - S performing the massage on the guy.  I think the M performing on the S already exists.

« : February 07, 2013, 01:37:59 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #22 : January 02, 2013, 10:45:38 PM »

Achat Gods  we need the Slow Dance &  Hot Legs & feet (Foot Massage) poses for MM   :)     We got the Secret Valentine coming up . Please hear my prayer  ::)
« : February 07, 2013, 01:39:19 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #23 : January 09, 2013, 06:48:33 AM »

YES DEV TEAM

Please hear Brandybee's prayers

SLOW DANCE for MM would be nice

NOT much foreplay options for MM

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #24 : January 09, 2013, 11:35:24 AM »

i could even say , a slow dance where the men dance well , cause i find them little hmmm "bad" at dancing for now  ;D

slow2dayandu

« #25 : January 20, 2013, 11:02:14 PM »

Ok as gays seem not really active , here a selection of poses who could be nice for them :
It really not easy to get any after or real before conversation, to even talk about these post. Is their any way to promote this site with the GLBT community (to get the visitors to come over here) ?
But yes a slow dance pose would be really nice, a let's talk pose, a blow job pose.
All three or any of the three would be great.
Lover
: 10350

« #26 : January 21, 2013, 11:37:33 AM »

We're promoting the forum at all - and you know every member is welcome and gets a nice salutation.

Did you ever notice "Pantless Friday"? We take off our pantsm panties, skirts and whatever and give a message:
Vote for more LGBT poses - infos in forum.

In this category I started "Collecting ideas and poll" and asked for ideas for poses to create a poll. The result I would send to the A-Team, as I'm doing with all the other polls. Read it please and look at the masses of answers....

Brandybee

« #27 : February 07, 2013, 02:35:46 PM »

New Pose idea for MM  -     ( Version taken from idea I proposed in MF   ;D  )

MM Dancing Delight - man dancing for his partner.

Man sitting watching the male perform a  private  dance for him,   Dancing  but in  male weight lifting type poses,  flexing those  pecs  and biceps as he sways to the music, preferably in black & white cuffs, tight black pants and a black bow tie

Male Dancer actions

1 flexing triceps and biceps and kissing each bicep
2 turning round flexing shoulder
3 Stepping forward on each leg and flexing  thigh muscles
4 clenching / flexing buttocks,
5 A good hands behind the head and overly accented hip gyration...& pelvic thrusts
6 walking forward and straddling receiver so he can stroke his chest, tummy and shoulders
7  Dancer turning round so receiver can bend forward and stroke his back and shoulder
8  Dancer turning round so receiver can stroke & fondle his buttocks
9  Dancer  walking round the back of the receiver so Dancer can stroke his hair and kiss his neck
10  Dancer walking behind him and running his fingers / head stroke of his hair
11  Dancer walking round the Receiver so Dancer can gently massage his shoulders
12   Dancer sitting astride the Receiver so Dancer can snog him, holding his hair sensuously
13  Dancer sitting astride the  Receiver so Dancer can breathe into his ear and gently caress inside with his tongue
14  Dancer pleasure face shutting his eyes in bliss at Receiver's touch

Recever's actions

1 leaning back in the chair, enjoying the performance
2 moving forward in the chair to stare intently at  one of the actions the dancer is performing ( remember Kevin Costner in Body Guard)
3 Dancer straddling Receiver and kissing Dancer's chest
4  Dancer straddling Receiver and holding and caressing Dancer's waist
5  Dancer straddling Receiver and Dancer pulls Receivers head to his for a deep snog
6  Dancer straddling Receiver and Dancer fondles Receiver's cock and balls
7  Receiver masturbating  himself  whilst watching the  male dancer
8   Dancer straddling Receiver and Receiver kisses Dancer's tummy and belly button
9    Dancer's body fondle of himself from his neck, nipples to his cock and up again
10   Receiver fondling Dancer's legs
11   Dancer Stradling Receivers legs and caressing Dancer's chest and abs.
12  Dancer  whispering in Receiver's ear the things Dancer would like to do
13  Dancer holding his hand , cupping his cheek and then kissing the inner palm open mouthed
14  pleasure face, shutting his eyes at Dancer's sweet caresses .

Views or improvements  to pose  welcomed.

trike_riding
: 28

« #28 : February 12, 2013, 09:58:45 AM »

MM - kneeling blowjob
MMM - kneeling blowjob (more fun with two cocks)
MS - kneeling blowjob (M sucks)
MSS - kneeling blowjob (M sucks)
that's a great list,  lets see MM - kneeling blowjob,
start out licking the tip ( head) or jerking him off alittle slower like 1/2 of the middle speed.
licking the side walls on both sides, same slow speed,
going down a 1/4 or 1/3 of the whole shaft,
playing with the balls and licking the head,
half way down on the shaft,
fingering his ass,
deep throat,
and looking up to give the hint of teasing,
licking the head and cumming,

M standing up and his movements,
looking down smiling  frowing two faces,
teasing putting shaft on tongue,
putting hand on shoulder, (good job)
putting hand on top of head, ( I want more)
pulling forward on shoulders,
pushing back some on shoulders,

hows that, I cant think any more soorrry oh so not in my head now.

silly as I am I am glad to be here and me xoxoxo
Brandybee

« #29 : February 16, 2013, 10:04:52 AM »

In this topic we collect ideas for new MM poses. All suggestions which have already been made are listed above here.
The suggestions are taken and added to the next poll.

Here is what we need:

A short name for the suggested pose.
    include a short (5-10 lines) description of the base pose, and the actions for each partner.
    Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
    Post a photo (Optional)

If you are not sure of the format -  check out Post 27 above -   MM  Dancing Delight  suggestion above.  Its easier for the Achat Gods to understand what you are requesting.   Thank you  ;D

« : February 16, 2013, 10:25:14 AM Brandybee »

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: