*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Auto Reply
« previous next »
: [1]
: Auto Reply  ( 8583 )
evilbaby
: 32

« : December 02, 2011, 04:47:28 AM »

Hi all it's my first topic :)
I think we should add an auto reply whenever we want.(And also we should change our chat colour)
Tell me ur opinions pls :D

Love and sex same drugs...
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #1 : December 02, 2011, 05:13:18 AM »

I think we should be discouraging people from logging on and idling for long periods of time, so no
evilbaby

« #2 : December 02, 2011, 08:49:49 AM »

Ty for first reply  :) I mean when we looking a website for a short time or went kitchen/wc we can use -afk- auto reply...More replies pls ^.^

: 7883

« #3 : December 02, 2011, 09:02:02 AM »

or it's more simple to have a "busy" option who can hide us to others......more simple!

Bear
: 3856

« #4 : December 02, 2011, 09:10:13 AM »

Well auto replies would have to be  blanket reply, and unless the profile flagged as such might  lead to discouraging  even those you want to chat with from further contact.

There are justifiable reasons for being afk, but I agree with you Unhealer... there is some nonsense of people leaving the system on  and being gone for extended periods.  Honestly.. they have the profiles set they are sleeping ... and appear to be treating this as a MSN messenger.

It's not a bad idea,.. but do you want to lose contact messages from someone you might deem important?

Unhealer

« #5 : December 02, 2011, 11:57:06 AM »

Yeah, I made a thread with one of the ideas being to boot people off the server if they're inactive for too long actually. More directed at free users than anything.

I still stand by it, I am tired of seeing that white shirt and that green shirt and those short jeans and those red bras... and there are quite a few free users that keep playing and never go premium... IMO change free membership to free trial membership. If they aren't old enough to get a credit card they shouldn't be on this game, and you KNOW half the freebies are @@@@.
« : December 02, 2011, 12:06:45 PM susy_a »
Unhealer

« #6 : December 02, 2011, 12:04:29 PM »

and the free guys are a hell of a lot worse because all they do is cold invite the premium chicks... thats probably bad for everyone, they get overwhelmed and get off the game
susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #7 : December 02, 2011, 12:18:59 PM »

If you feel someone who is using our system is under 18 yo., please use the built-in reporting system. It is strictly against our TOS, and will be removed from the system immediately.
Unhealer

« #8 : December 03, 2011, 09:11:33 AM »

I'll report them if they say "I'm 16" in their description or something..
« : December 03, 2011, 09:18:08 AM Unhealer »
West69
: 123

« #9 : December 03, 2011, 03:05:47 PM »

Hi all it's my first topic :)
I think we should add an auto reply whenever we want.(And also we should change our chat colour)
Tell me ur opinions pls :D

Welcome, evilbaby. Could you explain further your suggestion for changing chat color? Do you mean something other than green for on line or orange for in room? Maybe, blue for "getting a sandwich" or "taking a dump" lol?
evilbaby

« #10 : December 03, 2011, 04:04:08 PM »

Welcome, evilbaby. Could you explain further your suggestion for changing chat color? Do you mean something other than green for on line or orange for in room? Maybe, blue for "getting a sandwich" or "taking a dump" lol?
[/quote]

Ty for reply ^.^.Changing colour in chat will look more better.I want different colour when I auto reply or talking with friends/others...
That was just an idea :)

: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #11 : December 09, 2011, 08:25:39 PM »

do like me , create your own busy/afk mode . When i'm here you see my head , when i'm busy , you see a pumpkin head simple and efficace

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #12 : December 10, 2011, 02:38:08 AM »

Rukya, did you wanna scary peoples you don't whan to meet!? eh eh!

hentaiboy69

« #13 : December 10, 2011, 03:09:12 AM »

I'll report them if they say "I'm 16" in their description or something..

mmmh, yes this is a point.......but it will be a lie too, they can act like a child (well, teenager!) cause they wan to try some loli game. what i say is ridicolous, i know....but who know th true!? A-team have to find a way to prevent young peoples here, but whitout breaking users privacy

: [1]  
« previous next »
: