*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  69 With Dildos
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worth it?
Yes   -2 (20%)
No   -0 (0%)
No, and what were they thinking?   -8 (80%)
: 6

: 69 With Dildos  ( 9140 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : December 06, 2011, 01:05:26 PM »

69 With Dildos

Available in the shop for $150. Please vote in the poll and share any thoughts you may have.

F1-On Top
Grab Tit (Own)
Massage Breast (Partners)
Enjoy
Lick Dick
Deep Throat
Lick Cockhead
Handjob

F2-On Bottom
Lift Hip
Deep Throat
Legs Up
Knees Up
Slap Ass
Finger in Asshole
Shake Head

Ridiculous, period. I bought it because I wanted ALL the FF, but even saying I voted with my A$ leaves me feeling foolish for buying this pose.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
jessiku
: 31

« #1 : December 08, 2011, 10:30:09 AM »

better to have a pose than no poses at all even though it isnt the greatest pose they made
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : December 08, 2011, 03:16:50 PM »

mah.......i think it's a little ridicolous! i think a pose when a girl is licking and sucking the strap-on can be nice, but not like 69! it will be more appropriate a conversion of a Blowjob one or the Deep troath suck for MF! some lubrification on it can help in penetretion

Adera
: 3047

« #3 : December 08, 2011, 03:50:20 PM »

Whaaat... Lubrication when sucking? That's really not needed and you'd have to find a lubricant that tastes good. Biggest problem when deep throating is to relax your throat muscles and override the gag reflex... if you have one that is.

Can't really see what this pose offers to FF, there was a real 69 pose for FF when they released this one.
hentaiboy69

« #4 : December 09, 2011, 03:01:36 AM »

ok, i express what i mean in a bad way......saliva can help a little whit penetration, i wasn't thinking about vaseline or similar

Adera

« #5 : December 09, 2011, 03:13:53 AM »

Doesn't really matter, sucking a rubber toy isn't very appealing. Some likes the visual of it but it doesn't offer much else.
hentaiboy69

« #6 : December 09, 2011, 04:05:03 AM »

probably u are right....but this your personal opinion. i know there will be someone around this mad world (lol!) who can like it!

Janine Dee

« #7 : December 09, 2011, 08:19:08 AM »

This discussion has sorta been had before on this section of the forum when I said that *I* don't get the allure of sucking silicone, but I know that for some women it can be a psychological thrill to see or be seen fellating a fabrication. The problem is that with a 69 you can't really see it, and you damn sure don't feel it, but with motions like Handjob the "feel" seems an implicit part of the idea.

Or again, more likely, the idea was to  make some sales, and reason be damned.

As far as the lubrication, I'd rather apply something manually to the shaft if it would be needed. Saliva tends to be a poor lubricant anyway.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #8 : December 09, 2011, 08:42:32 AM »

Saliva works, as long as you have lots of it, though maybe not as good on rubber compared to the real thing.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #9 : December 09, 2011, 11:00:49 AM »

Saliva works, as long as you have lots of it, though maybe not as good on rubber compared to the real thing.
lol, sometimes I like to suck my rabbit, but the thought of sucking my gf's rubber strap-on while she sucks mine really seems a waste of good pussy-eating time.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Janine Dee

« #10 : December 11, 2011, 07:53:44 AM »

but the thought of sucking my gf's rubber strap-on while she sucks mine really seems a waste of good pussy-eating time.

Exactly!
« : December 11, 2011, 10:35:14 AM Janine Dee »

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

hentaiboy69

« #11 : December 11, 2011, 08:35:08 AM »

hell, yeah! a 69 whit two strap-on iss needless, like ths 69 for SF.......why there must be the strap-on for girl!?

: [1]  
« previous next »
: