*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sex rodeo
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Sex rodeo  ( 21379 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #30 : December 13, 2011, 01:04:01 AM »

yes i'm curious to see this pose so lightly liked
i can show you in the game if you like  ;)
haha just kidding, i wouldn't dare try to turn a lesbian

there is no risk for me to turn hétéro here . I love too much women for this , and the only pose i accept to do with men is slow dance ( in fact the same that the only i continue to do with women )

PS : dev team please , even if you dont want have a good amount of LGBT customers giving them no poses , recpect the orientations and change the pics in pose selection , i dont support anymore to see a hétéro couple when i want choose a pose , i'm with a woman in room not with a man

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #31 : December 13, 2011, 02:39:52 AM »

Rukya, i think we have to wait a lot before they fix it.....i don't think it's one of dev-team priority

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #32 : December 13, 2011, 08:16:39 AM »

yes i'm curious to see this pose so lightly liked
i can show you in the game if you like  ;)
haha just kidding, i wouldn't dare try to turn a lesbian

there is no risk for me to turn hétéro here . I love too much women for this , and the only pose i accept to do with men is slow dance ( in fact the same that the only i continue to do with women )

PS : dev team please , even if you dont want have a good amount of LGBT customers giving them no poses , recpect the orientations and change the pics in pose selection , i dont support anymore to see a hétéro couple when i want choose a pose , i'm with a woman in room not with a man
hey being a lesbian just means you like what i like
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #33 : December 13, 2011, 08:17:35 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FABJ0JYjPd8
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #34 : December 13, 2011, 09:05:44 AM »

but not in the same way you like it......   ::)

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #35 : December 13, 2011, 09:07:50 AM »

hihi if you mean women , then the anwser is yes :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: