*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Scissors
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worth it?
Yes   -13 (92.9%)
No   -1 (7.1%)
: 10

: Scissors  ( 10220 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : December 12, 2011, 10:39:35 AM »

Scissors

Available in the shop for A$150. Please vote in the poll and share any thoughts you may have.

F1
Enjoy!
Massage Breast (Own)
Fondle leg (Partner's)
Suck Dildo (Own)
Dildo on Breast (Own)
Bend Down
Suck It! (Partner sucks your dildo.)
Pleasure Face 1-3

F2
Enjoy!
Massage Breast (Own)
Fondle leg (Partner's)
Suck Dildo (Own)
Dildo on Breast (Own)
Bend Down
Rub Clit
Pleasure Face 1-3

The dildos are superfluous and kind of annoying, but otherwise this is a really nice pose. As the one who had been calling for it for roughly a year I was ecstatic to see it.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : December 14, 2011, 08:36:15 AM »

My reaction when they released this pose was "What's with the dildos?" and reading the options I can see their presence doesn't make the pose better in the least. I can definitely understand Janine's opinion about them in this pose, if I did something similar irl I would put the dildos to the side and use my fingers instead.
Janine Dee

« #2 : December 15, 2011, 07:15:24 AM »

Yeah, I didn't want to complain TOO loudly because I had been calling for the pose for a very, very long time, BUT I couldn't comment on the pose without commenting on their presence. Still part of the "Trying to teach the development team sex CAN happen without a phallus being present." 

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

NewGurl
: 433

« #3 : January 02, 2012, 07:31:17 PM »

Yeah, I didn't want to complain TOO loudly because I had been calling for the pose for a very, very long time, BUT I couldn't comment on the pose without commenting on their presence. Still part of the "Trying to teach the development team sex CAN happen without a phallus being present." 

I agree completely, a phallus doesn't have to be there.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #4 : January 03, 2012, 01:10:30 AM »

agreed ... dildoes aren't worth it here .... I would have the ability of kissing partner instead or something else.
Janine Dee

« #5 : January 03, 2012, 01:52:41 AM »

Kissing would be AWESOME... as would ditching the dildos... maybe a update to the pose development team?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bluedenim
: 3007

« #6 : January 03, 2012, 03:41:23 PM »

I think we all agree about ditching the dildos

Fingers are best!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #7 : January 18, 2012, 08:25:04 PM »

IRL one of my all time favorite positions when with another woman. By all means yes, lose the dildo's... its girl on girl in the first place, so who is really going to have a pair of them laying around when fingers work so much better. As for the dildo's when in a scissor, who needs a phalus when neither partner needs it? and kissing? ZOMG!! it's a must!!

Just my thoughts... mwah!

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
jessiku
: 31

« #8 : February 05, 2012, 08:23:27 PM »

They should have used a double headed dildo than two dildos would benefit this position more i think....
Janine Dee

« #9 : February 05, 2012, 10:56:32 PM »

I actually have the in the LGBT suggestion thread. I think I just went with Adera's suggestion of calling it Scissors 2, but please feel free to add any thoughts you might have, though preferably there to keep it all in one spot for the development team to find it.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Delahz
: 13

« #10 : February 13, 2012, 12:17:18 PM »

In my opinion, I'd like the animation to be more of the two girls pressing together and rubbing rather than... I dunno, ramming each other with their lower bodies :) Well, I suppose if they just added an action to rub more tightly that'd be good too!
DarKlim
: 8

« #11 : February 17, 2012, 04:14:08 PM »

a double-ended dildo, with the anal optin for both partners would do great ::) and kissing also
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #12 : February 17, 2012, 06:01:41 PM »

mmmh, something more close to a tribadism....
« : March 02, 2012, 05:06:21 AM hentaiboy69 »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: