*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Problem with instaling (runing) AChat
« previous next »
: [1]
: Problem with instaling (runing) AChat  ( 6524 )
MateoR
: 3

« : August 20, 2010, 05:08:18 PM »

Hello! Can anyone help me about instaling AChat. I tryed 3 times to instal and I get always same message when i run the program: "Could not initialize display." I am new here and some help would be great. Thank you!
bouli

« #1 : August 21, 2010, 02:50:20 AM »

Make sure you're DirectX and graphics drivers are up to date. Are other 3d applications, like games, working properly?
MateoR

« #2 : August 21, 2010, 05:41:01 AM »

Yes! Games and other programs working properly. Dont know why I cant run AChat. I update all stuff for graphics before a month. Thank you very much for your help. If there is something more to try I would be so thankful to hear and to try.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : August 21, 2010, 05:44:31 AM »

I won't say give up Mat, but I will say that with numerous people seeming to have similar problems I'm inclined to say the problem may be on AChat's end. If you've paid for membership I would certainly contact them to either get their development teams aid in fixing the problem or a refund for the membership you're not able to use at this point.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
MateoR

« #4 : August 21, 2010, 06:43:21 AM »

Thank you very much for help. I didnt paid for membership becouse I wana first to install program and to see it and than to take membership. I hope that I will find something to fix this problem.
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : August 22, 2010, 05:58:23 PM »

Do you have a firewall? Close it or enable AChat.

apollo13nut
: 262

« #6 : December 15, 2011, 02:08:48 AM »

If you haven't tried it and are running Windows Vista or 7, right click on achat.exe and select "run as administrator", it's the only way it runs on my laptop.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: