*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How to place the christmas decor?
« previous next »
: [1]
: How to place the christmas decor?  ( 8337 )
tom
Administrator
: 336

« : December 16, 2011, 11:01:40 AM »

Click the small button next to the room selection to open the decor selection window!

Bear
: 3856

« #1 : December 16, 2011, 11:06:41 AM »

To elaborate on this, clicking the button opens the window showing the options. Click on and highlight options you want and save.

Clicking the option again will turn it of.

Do we need to re-save the room Tom? Or does this follow the room choice if we switch?
(I only had a quick chance to check out)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : December 16, 2011, 11:18:05 AM »

Thanks for the explanation, Tom!

Hope this release gonna open the way to more personalization for our roomas we have ask many times here on forum.

tom
Administrator
: 336

« #3 : December 16, 2011, 11:47:00 AM »

Do we need to re-save the room Tom? Or does this follow the room choice if we switch?

You can select different decorations for different rooms, so if you change the room, you have to select the decoraction again (for the first time), but of course the selection will be saved for each room.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : December 16, 2011, 02:46:58 PM »

I like having the options for the room, especially in this fashion, able to choose what you want.
Other things can be introduced as well, maybe a big wooden statue in the safari room, or maybe art on the walls.. you name it...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
sexilicious
: 2755

« #5 : December 16, 2011, 02:48:19 PM »

love the christmas decorations sure hope other decorations will come to achat one day  :)

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #6 : December 16, 2011, 06:47:42 PM »

I dunno, it's NOT a MF pose... so I see that as maybe a half step in the right direction.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #7 : December 17, 2011, 03:53:08 AM »

I'm glad they brought out the deco before christmas instead of n the day itself. Very often the specific outfits/rooms decorations or backgrounds are released when the event has started or is almost over. This time I can get into christmas spirit before hand, instead of getting it as mustard after the meal...

So no LGBT pose yet, but at least something that can be used by everyone..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #8 : December 17, 2011, 04:00:06 AM »

So no LGBT pose yet, but at least something that can be used by everyone..

yes.....but i prefer to hav them at the same time of the condom or the dev-team can wait next thuesday, so we can have a regular pose update. mmmh, wonder if next thuesday they gonna release male Xmas outfit

inazuma
: 99

« #9 : December 17, 2011, 06:36:38 AM »

On the first update of christmas, the Dev-Team gave to us... 1 new pointless MF pose!
On the second update of christmas, the dev- team gave to us... a lot of funny condoms and 1 new pointless MF pose!
On the Third update of Christmas, the Dev-team gave to us... a few christmas decorations, a lot of funny condoms and 1 new pointless MF pose!
On the fourth update of Christmas, the Dev-team gave to us... " ... " , a few christmas decorations, a lot of funny condoms and 1 new pointless MF pose!

Could you fill in the blank Tom, or at least indicate if its gonna be an LGBT pose?

Please! give us more poses!
Adera
: 3047

« #10 : December 17, 2011, 11:31:43 AM »

hentaiboy, there is an Christmas outfit for men already.

We did ask for Christmas decor last year so I think it's nice of the devs to give it to us.
hentaiboy69

« #11 : December 17, 2011, 01:34:05 PM »

Really!? i never notice it!

i had take a look.....now i know why i had never seen it,....it look like all but not christmas outfit

: [1]  
« previous next »
: