*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  gifts to men from shemales , females , and men should be enabled.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
: I wish i could have more actions added to certain poses
add action 69 in shemale poses on both sides   -15 (60%)
add more poses and action in mm,mmm too   -10 (40%)
: 22

: gifts to men from shemales , females , and men should be enabled.  ( 55428 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

tell me how i am insulting people ? i see no insults in my post just mockery in the quote . and its not me who wrote it !!

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Evi01
: 59

I try to get this back to topic ... is there a reason why only girls can get gifts?
I didnt understand it from the beginning.

Ingame: Maralea
hentaiboy69
: 7883

It's an achat politics decision.....to attract girls and make them join achat

mcgeeb
: 10

Hiya's...

Now if they only made boudoir shoes.  hmm. 

Oooooo McGeeb... What a great thought!!  Ones like these:

OOOOPPPPPPSSSS!!!!  TOO MUCH SPAM
   I think I love you.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

If I could I would.  I see they are teasing us with the ability to make things on Achat. 

why when we ask politely something there is always someone who try to insult or mock or make you understand that for him/her youre some shit ?

All I did was remove the photo from my quote of Pafe.  I made an oops it really didn't need to be there and I was just quoting Pafe.  She had a photo in her post which I didn't need to quote.  No mocking intended.  Basically oops, I really am new here, and too much spam (because I didn't need to quote a photo from Pafe, only her words). 
Lover
: 10350

I try to get this back to topic ... is there a reason why only girls can get gifts?
I didnt understand it from the beginning.

It's a mirror of RL - boys gift girls... they can use these gifts to buy membership, then get nice clothes to please the boys  :P
Though this is the truth, don't take me too serious Evi ;)

chasxxx
: 116

if i may voice MY never to be humble opinion, i absolutely DETEST (=TESTED) these forum links!!! 2/3 of the time they don't work (for me) anyhow. if you have enough info to give a link, you have enough info to give a subject, topic and page number so we can go look it up for ourselves. (you also find many OTHER interesting things along the way). i ignore these messages with links for this reason but often wonder what the heck someone was talking about? i love finding myself in musty dusty old archives where no one has gone before (for a while, anyway), and finding the occasional gem. i MIGHT give a link, but i would also quote what i found or at least explain what it was. sorry. another semi  ot rant. *leaves quietly*
Adera
: 3047

Things is that for some of us it's gets a bit tiresome to rewrite our opinions on things every other week, though I guess we could write a bit more when directing someone to another thread about the same thing.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

Not really..... ithink some message was deleted or edited. the link in my preview post is about the summer contest and i'm sure i had add it talking about a way to gain A$ in achat.

mmmhh....it was midnight and i had start take medicine that day.....maybe i had answer in a wrong post!?   :P

edit:
ok, i answer to Evi in the wrong post! hiccup!

deleted message and added it in the right section!
« : April 18, 2012, 08:24:48 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

yes i saw that posts have been erased  without explanation  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

@ Chase: It's like Adera said - sometimes you don't wanna write your opinion again and again, just because someone opened a new topic instead of using an existing one. Also it doesn't make sense to have many topics about the same idea.

The problem with the links at all: Earlier you could add "active" links. But the A-Team changed the settings and now you just can use a link when using the right mous button - if somebody makes a mistake when adding the link, he doesn't recognize it.
At least, if a topic was moved or merged the link doesn't work anymore - though it doesn't happen very often.

It's a good idea when we add a link also to give the topic and the page.

coolrick30
: 2

I believe women and shemales would like to be enabled to gift men .
an other ting i would like in all poses is that you could change action in anyposes without loosing what's already going on
example : while you're kissiing you could caresse the breast and fuck at the same time
              : enable the kissing to anyaction that it's posible in real life
              : enable the action to go from one to an other without having an other action in between
have all the poses available for men & women  available for other mixes

I'd really like the  conceptors of Achast to look in to this posting and to gve me a feed back .
also an other  idea would be to have one pose with all the actions in it for fm ,fs,ms,mm etc....
Thankyou for your time
P.S. Great to have Achat  thanks for your great work
Lover

Coolrick, dont expect a personal answer. They simple cannot answer to each question, this is the reason for this forum.
Nothing has changed since your last posting in gifting system. But we (all forum members) are still collecting all ideas and this is on the list too.

We also support the idea of more combinations of actions. Here is an own topic for it...add your ideas and be as specific as possible.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1630.0.html

stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

The reason, I guess, is that if man could receive gifts they could make fake girls account, sell to others fake pictures or get A$ for sex and then move the earnings to their male accounts.

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
: