*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poses, premium and free users
« previous next »
: [1]
: Poses, premium and free users  ( 5079 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : April 02, 2012, 04:33:41 AM »

Maybe isn't the right section, but i add this here....

I have a little doubt in my mind from few times and i will like to have an aswer, if someone know it.
This is the scenario:

• a prem user whit expired premiumship (so, he is basically e free one, now9 and most of the poses
  • a new premium user whit few poses

what happend if they meet!? i mean, are the poses of the expired premium gonna work or they still work in this case!? mine is more a curiosity, just to understand better how thinks work on here in achat.

Thanks for any answer

Lover
: 10350

« #1 : April 02, 2012, 04:37:20 AM »

As I always have been a prem with all poses I just can say how I think it will be:
They just can use the poses, the (new) prem has. The ex-prem user has just the rights every free user has but is able to wear the purchased clothes as long as he doesn't take off.

Adera
: 3047

« #2 : April 02, 2012, 04:38:19 AM »

I don't think that the expired premiums poses will be accessible... would be a bit weird if they where.
hentaiboy69

« #3 : April 02, 2012, 04:40:52 AM »

@Lover: Yes, i know about clothes and body option.

well, adera, more then weird maybe not productive for achat......anyway, you have a good point, dear

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : April 02, 2012, 07:16:38 AM »

From talking to guys who's subs have expired I think all that they enjoyed as a prem is locked away in the cupboard until their account is activated again.
Poses, clothes, backgrounds etc...

When they enter character editor, i think the paid background defaults to a free background.

Their body, hair and clothes that are paid for on their avatar stay, unless, they try and change them... the prem items are then locked away in the cupboard too till the account is activated and only free user items allowed.

In short, they can only use poses, that their chosen room partner has too.

I think that's right. If I've got the wrong impression, I'm sure other members will correct me.

Have fun.  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #5 : April 02, 2012, 08:17:41 AM »

probably yes, but this is right even for female and shemale, not only guys, i think.

at last, maybew the answer was really easy, but i wasn't sure at all!   :P

apollo13nut
: 262

« #6 : April 02, 2012, 08:24:12 AM »

OK, I will put this debate to bed. I lost my premium the first week of March and just renewed about a week ago. During that time, I lost EVERYTHING. If I went into a room, I was unable to use the orgasm meter (could not "squirt"), had no access to the poses I bought, had no access to my clothes/body options/character actions/shoes/etc, and was unable to chat with my friends/lovers because they blocked all free users.

While maybe this next point should be a new topic, I have paid for a 1 year subscription 3 times. I think there should be some mid level access for subscribers (as long as it's with a credit card, not with A$), like the ability to still use the orgasm bar and chat with existing friends/lovers. I can understand not being able to change clothes. Not sure if there should be some access to poses or not.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : April 02, 2012, 08:33:27 AM »

From talking to guys who's subs have expired I think all that they enjoyed as a prem is locked away in the cupboard until their account is activated again.
Poses, clothes, backgrounds etc...

When they enter character editor, i think the paid background defaults to a free background.

there is few time (1 or 2 months) my subscribtion ended and i dont have loose my background . i think its like outfits , as long as you dont change it you stay with it . I dont know for the rooms cause i stayed free member 2 minutes only .

ps : it could be nice to have the possibility to know when our subscription end AND to be asle to renew it before it end  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #8 : April 02, 2012, 08:36:44 AM »

Rukya.....read this! we create this to answer at the same question a month (or less) ago

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1582.0.html

the second quest from below.
« : April 02, 2012, 10:51:29 AM hentaiboy69 »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: