*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite Threesome Pose Idea - [CLOSED]
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
: Which threesome pose would you most like to see added to the Shop?
Fuck Train/Love Chain - Adera   -9 (16.1%)
MMF Alternative to MMMF but with toy - DemonXXX   -7 (12.5%)
MFF Either/Or - FateInfinity   -1 (1.8%)
MMF The Hard Way - FateInfinity   -7 (12.5%)
FFF Toy/Dildo Play - Hentaiboy69   -2 (3.6%)
MFF On The Table - Hentaiboy69   -4 (7.1%)
MFF Pampered Man - Medjai   -13 (23.2%)
Linked - Rukya   -0 (0%)
MFF Lick & Fuck - WilliamXS   -7 (12.5%)
MMF Deep Throat Suck - Zinah   -6 (10.7%)
: 56

: [VOTE] For your Favorite Threesome Pose Idea - [CLOSED]  ( 103554 )
chasxxx
: 116

« #30 : December 28, 2011, 03:13:55 AM »

ok... i will try this again! lol! everytime i go to post here, i get so involved in reading what everyone else is saying, my mind explodes and i forget why i came here! (ok, it WASN'T my mind that exploded and maybe 'came' was poor choice of words)  ;D personally, i don't care for groups because NONE of the poses i have seen gives the man enough options for actions, and since that is the case, i can only imagine what it must be like for females and shemales (though females had better action choices than i did in the few times i have tried it) now that i bring it up, there should be a kissing action for men in EVERY pose!!!!! that all being said, i have met my best friend as a result of trying a 3way (on achat! lol) and therefore will continue to try them. in every case, the rp takes precedence over poses anyway. i have had some of my hottest exchanges outside tthe room, or in the room dancing or hugging. it's all in the mind, and mine is quite dirty/naughty/perverse! lol i think i lost track again, so i will shut up for now.
DemonXXX
: 25

« #31 : December 28, 2011, 04:15:34 AM »

If that the pose has appeared 2 victories are necessary.
There will be to you 2 victories!!!
]http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1157.msg19616.html#msg19616

«DP - Standing»
New DP pose for MMF,SSF,MSF, MFF, SFF and FFF.
Two males (shemale or female with strap-on) stand and hold female on hands between them.
Actions:

Female:
- embrace Male1 for neck
- embrace Male2 for neck
- embrace both for shoulder one hand of everyone
- kiss to lips Male1
- kiss to lips Male2
- suck cock Male1 (or strap-on) - Male2 grab female hips, female bend and suck cock of Male1
- suck cock Male2 (or strap-on) - Male1 grab female waist, female lean back and suck cock of Male 2
- open legs
- enjoy face

Male1 (face to face of the female):
- rub clit with his cock
- slow and deep vaginal sex
- fast and hard vaginal sex
- pull out in to pussy
- kneeling and lick female pussy
- slap female butt from the right (left female buttock)
- grab female boobs when she lean back to Male2
- grab female butt when she embrace him (Male1) for neck
- enjoy face

Male2 (face to back of the female):
- rub cock between female buttocks
- slow and deep anal sex
- fast and hard anal sex
- pull out in to female ass
- kneeling and lick female ass
- slap female butt from the right (right female buttock)
- lick female back
- grab and open her legs when female embrace him (Mal2) for neck
- enjoy face

P.S. Russian don't surrender! (Devil laughter)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #32 : December 28, 2011, 04:48:21 AM »

Isn't this the same suggestion we have in the old poll!? and if i don't mind, this was the wan who win it!?
yes, it is.....so i think we gonna see it released soon...well, hope so

Adera
: 3047

« #33 : December 30, 2011, 07:48:46 AM »

I just thought of a little suggestion to the dev team on how to make a few easy (guessing here) FFS poses, not a new pose but rather a way to simply reuse things that are already made. The suggestion is to take the MFF poses where the man is masturbating to the two girls playing with each other and simply exchange him with an masturbating shemale. :)
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #34 : December 30, 2011, 10:05:47 PM »

wasn't this already passed through in a poll to be developed?

I just thought of a little suggestion to the dev team on how to make a few easy (guessing here) FFS poses, not a new pose but rather a way to simply reuse things that are already made. The suggestion is to take the MFF poses where the man is masturbating to the two girls playing with each other and simply exchange him with an masturbating shemale. :)

Like i said in another post there is so many mf poses that can be changed to every combination with small adjusting.

Or you could have a double dildo shemale too same pose just a slight shift ... I kinda wish the the ffm one would have the option of moving the double to the ass rather then playing with the butt or even both.

Could the standing dp like the pics also work for a ssf or even sss ? I know a position shift would be there but its a valid question and if that is the case even mmm could use it. Just with slight option differences.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #35 : December 31, 2011, 03:13:33 AM »

@ blu ... an image I had firmly entrenched in my brain  ::)
 :P

Me too!!!!!

Soon baby  :-* :-* :-*

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera
: 3047

« #36 : December 31, 2011, 07:10:09 AM »

Or you could have a double dildo shemale too same pose just a slight shift ... I kinda wish the the ffm one would have the option of moving the double to the ass rather then playing with the butt or even both.

Could the standing dp like the pics also work for a ssf or even sss ? I know a position shift would be there but its a valid question and if that is the case even mmm could use it. Just with slight option differences.

I would love a SS and SF double dildo pose :P. I'd like it if females could choose how to take their end if an anal option was added and that it wouldn't mess with how the other girl choose to take it.

An SSS DP pose would work... some can take two cocks in the ass at the same time after all. I can't do that... well unless it would be two girls with smaller sized penises.
prias
: 317

« #37 : December 31, 2011, 08:49:05 AM »

Some suggestion for 3somes

Toy boy for girls

Love chain
hentaiboy69

« #38 : December 31, 2011, 11:44:02 AM »

The last was suggested before.....but don't remember where1 and about the toyboy, it can easly be converted for more orientatuion
« : December 31, 2011, 11:45:41 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear
: 3856

« #39 : December 31, 2011, 12:04:33 PM »

The "Love Chain" was suggested but not elaborated on...  give me time... I'll try to think of some options for the poses... for a more vivid description... it would make a nice add  though my first thought probably won't work for a MMM adaption.

I certainly would like Suzi to give some clarification on the DP issue. The last vote on a pose gave us the standing wall sex, however the poll was not shut down,...Was the poll kept open intentionally?  That would suggest the standing DP should have won.

hentaiboy69

« #40 : December 31, 2011, 12:08:00 PM »

+1 on your request, Bear!

kittenlepurr

« #41 : December 31, 2011, 10:08:11 PM »

An SSS DP pose would work... some can take two cocks in the ass at the same time after all. I can't do that... well unless it would be two girls with smaller sized penises.

I can take two in my ass but as you know with it takes time to get used to it. But it feels wonderful not to mention the thoughts in your mind sending you over the edge.... -blinks and shakes head- oh sorry got distracted in thought there. lol

I am just trying to think of ideas on how we could adapt alot of the mff mfm ... poses to work with other combinations ... besides I like the idea of everyone having a fair share of poses rather then the ones sided we have now.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #42 : January 01, 2012, 12:12:08 AM »

I can take two in my ass but as you know with it takes time to get used to it. But it feels wonderful not to mention the thoughts in your mind sending you over the edge.... -blinks and shakes head- oh sorry got distracted in thought there. lol
Wow! kitten, I am impressed and I shall know who to seek guidance from on anal!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
kittenlepurr

« #43 : January 01, 2012, 08:21:22 AM »

Wow! kitten, I am impressed and I shall know who to seek guidance from on anal!

:p
Bear
: 3856

« #44 : January 01, 2012, 09:11:22 AM »

well this is totally off topic,... and the matter was discussed at length in a like situation , buried in an unrelated thread. I will point out to you a fact blu'... the muscles which control the sphincter are not typical. Unlike vaginal muscles which can be strengthen, the sphincter when stretched is broken down in developing elasticity resulting in a lessening of control. It cannot be naturally rebuilt.

If stretched too far one could end up being an early candidate for "depends" in your wardrobe. The only way to correct is via a prosthetic surgery.

Seriously, as much as I want to point out the sensuous aspects of anal, I want to point out the potential negative before you run down that rode too far.

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14  
« previous next »
: