*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MM poses.
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: MM poses.  ( 10137 )
inazuma
: 99

« : January 03, 2012, 08:39:27 PM »

MM users appreciate an increase in poses but can the dev team please turn their attention away from fuck poses and more towards softer elements. we have enough hardcore sex poses for now, we haven't asked for more of them, kissing and a simple blowjob pose have been asked for repeatedly.

Please! give us more poses!
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : January 04, 2012, 02:48:57 AM »

Gay guys haven't been very active and it's not too long ago that you started posting here inazuma so you'll probably have to wait quite some time before you'll see your suggestions released.
« : January 04, 2012, 02:50:34 AM Adera »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : January 04, 2012, 02:50:33 AM »

inazuma, i agree whit your request and not only for MM......some gentle foreplay like a massage, for egsample, or, if we can have a sofa, just be sitting side by side, whit my head on the shoulder of my pretty wife, caressing her gently and vice versa.
well, it will be nice to lay my head on her knees too or on her breast! eh eh!

Adera
: 3047

« #3 : January 04, 2012, 03:13:16 AM »

Hentaiboy, poses like that have already been suggested for SF in other threads so I'm sure our devs have already noticed it and taken it into consideration and we already have for example the dancing pose and the laying side by side where as MM have like, none.

I don't feel that I can suggest any good poses for MM, I'd probably mess up with the subtle things.
hentaiboy69

« #4 : January 04, 2012, 03:25:13 AM »

i know that, Adera.....but sometimes can help remember that.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : January 04, 2012, 04:55:29 AM »

its strange when this pose was made for MM i said the same thing than you inazuma (+/-) , and theanwser was this is a nice pose hehe (+/-) and here , the anwser is little different   ;D

and hentai is true many people (i'm in) ask for foreplay poses yet , now it just need to wait , dont complain hihi 5 updates 2 poses , if i remember your words , its better than the last year no  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #6 : January 04, 2012, 05:04:25 AM »

Well, Rukya, i can understand why the reaction at this pose is a bit different for gay users.....looking at theyr poses shop, u can see they have a lot sexual pose and no foreplay, like if dev-team thinks they are looking only for wild sex and not for some tender moment. i bet if u was in the same situation, even if u like the pose, u will react the same!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #7 : January 04, 2012, 06:54:50 AM »

hii remember hentai we are talking about DFB , then everybody here know how i like it  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #8 : January 04, 2012, 07:10:23 AM »

yup....that's not the point i had in mind.......*face palm, shaking my hade on left to right and back*

Rukya, stop teasing me like this......or you'll gonna pay for it!  ;D

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #9 : January 04, 2012, 07:23:52 AM »

hihi sorry i'm short of cash for now  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #10 : January 04, 2012, 07:40:34 AM »

you don't need money........so, don't worry about them!

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #11 : January 04, 2012, 08:08:41 AM »

In THIS case I'm guessing they just went for the conversion to keep their word. New poses will obviously take longer, and it wasn't until kinda recently that the MM section made it's presence known.

I won't let myself turn into an apologist if things go back to the way they were, but again, they ARE keeping their word.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #12 : January 04, 2012, 02:18:11 PM »

yes for now they are on the good way for MM and SM , if this continue , maybe all the things said in the previous form of the forum was not so useless .

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #13 : January 04, 2012, 07:46:39 PM »

The fact that we've already brought about positive change shows it wasn't useless... I like to think of it as building upon successes. Though I will readily admit that's more a matter of just wanting to keep a positive perspective.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
inazuma
: 99

« #14 : January 05, 2012, 12:23:52 PM »

Kissing and blowjob poses like the one I want are already available for MF, they can be converted like the hard sex poses. They're poses that you'd expect to have been developed a while ago, if not at the very beginning.

Please! give us more poses!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: