*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Anal Doggy.. MF
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: For 249 A$ is it worth the price
Yes   -28 (77.8%)
No   -2 (5.6%)
(really do you need to ask?)...*drooling in expectation*   -6 (16.7%)
: 32

: Anal Doggy.. MF  ( 29629 )
Urban
: 329

« #15 : January 11, 2012, 10:14:36 AM »

Maybe the "Cock rub" could be the default action (or for other poses) it would allow us some chat, beging, denial, "insert" ( :P) your option here ....
Bear
: 3856

« #16 : January 11, 2012, 12:25:37 PM »

That would have been my choice Urban... to the developers... it would be nice to NOT be just jumping into action...

Anticipation,... teasing is much more powerful effect.

NewGurl
: 433

« #17 : January 11, 2012, 12:33:50 PM »

That would have been my choice Urban... to the developers... it would be nice to NOT be just jumping into action...

Anticipation,... teasing is much more powerful effect.

I can vouch for that!!!!!
Bear

« #18 : January 11, 2012, 01:26:00 PM »

I do love to tease...  ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #19 : January 11, 2012, 01:30:12 PM »

Teasing is my middle name :D

Urban
: 329

« #20 : January 11, 2012, 01:46:32 PM »

Teasing is the real game  ;)
sexilicious
: 2755

« #21 : January 11, 2012, 05:51:15 PM »

oooooooo i loved being teased to the point of dripping wet and more ;) and love teasing in return

bluedenim
: 3007

« #22 : January 11, 2012, 07:39:01 PM »

I love teasing until he spanks my butt

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera
: 3047

« #23 : January 12, 2012, 01:52:27 AM »

I agree with you there blue... though I usually want a good fuck from a guy instead of spanking. A teasing cock rub is terrible when I'm really hot for it... but in a good way. :P
MissRude
: 7

Live Laugh Love

« #24 : March 11, 2012, 10:24:27 AM »

Two words; Love It!

Carpe Diem
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #25 : May 22, 2012, 05:44:28 AM »

this pose is definitely my favourite one currently. i still think there needs to be more anal poses though.
Adera
: 3047

« #26 : May 22, 2012, 05:49:47 AM »

I agree with you kitten, I think it's the best pose right now and more really wouldn't hurt. :P

Hmm is the "At the wall" pose anal in MF? In MS it is... ofc.
taztexan
: 154

« #27 : May 22, 2012, 06:32:44 AM »

Love it.. have it and use it often..  ;D Definitely could use improvements, but definitely worth the purchase. Immediately upon entering I either go to finger, lick or slow motion, depending on pose we just left from. A static beginning would be even better. A lot of the poses would benefit from that. The *mounting* or foreplay before getting after it is something very much needed in this and other poses.. In time hopefully we well have that.. but very workable as it stands now and highly enjoyable.. *three thumbs up* =)~

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Bear

« #28 : May 22, 2012, 08:57:34 AM »

True Kitten I wold like to see more anal adaption...with the combinations that are sometimes available in vaginal sex...rather frustrating that if you choose an anal option the breast play.. clit play is in conflict and overridden on the other poses.

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #29 : May 23, 2012, 12:03:44 PM »

I agree with you kitten, I think it's the best pose right now and more really wouldn't hurt. :P

Hmm is the "At the wall" pose anal in MF? In MS it is... ofc.

With front to the wall one ... I can move my ass back on the cock ... but as for picking anal no disappointingly. (I dont know the male choices)
With Back to the wall I can move my legs that should make anal possible but again no I dont have the choice of having it in my ass.

There are only very few that are pure anal in MF or where the girl has the choice to have it in her ass... which for me for my love of anal... really disappointing :(.

True Kitten I wold like to see more anal adaption...with the combinations that are sometimes available in vaginal sex...rather frustrating that if you choose an anal option the breast play.. clit play is in conflict and overridden on the other poses.

yes without doubt bear .... not to mention the fact that when cumming occures you mostly have to pick the previous motion in order to get the cumming result you want (also to avoid what is it called the "ragdoll" animations when they are having orgasms. I dont know about you but when I am cumming my head doesn't move from side to side like a spinning top). eg on the butt... creampie ... over the face (which is why irl and in achat my char wheres glasses when having sex... cum stings in the eyes)
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: