*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Anal Doggy.. MF
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: For 249 A$ is it worth the price
Yes   -28 (77.8%)
No   -2 (5.6%)
(really do you need to ask?)...*drooling in expectation*   -6 (16.7%)
: 32

: Anal Doggy.. MF  ( 29623 )
taztexan
: 154

« #30 : May 23, 2012, 12:22:17 PM »

With front to the wall one ... I can move my ass back on the cock ... but as for picking anal no disappointingly. (I dont know the male choices)
With Back to the wall I can move my legs that should make anal possible but again no I dont have the choice of having it in my ass.

There are only very few that are pure anal in MF or where the girl has the choice to have it in her ass... which for me for my love of anal... really disappointing :(.

The  at the wall one where ya face your partner in MF, guys have the option for anal.. I use it there as well... =) Quite a few of the MF ones offer anal for the male to initiate.. asking for it is not out of the question for me..  ;D

« : May 24, 2012, 06:38:44 AM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Bear
: 3856

« #31 : May 23, 2012, 01:23:00 PM »

You are right Kitten ,... the female options for choosing anal are few... I think are pretty limited to the female top position...

Though I would certainly like to see more pure anal poses... I would just as easily embrace more anal options  via updates to existing poses...certainly those top riding positions for the female could benefit from anal leaning forward or back... raising the feet to plant on his thighs (thinking the reverse cowgirl position there...)many more... may have to pop into a room and just explore the possibilities of the exitiing  positions... and add them to the pose update threads...

Again I reitierate my thoughts... at least make them compatible with the options of breast , and clit play for "multi tasking" ;)

Adera
: 3047

« #32 : May 23, 2012, 04:08:46 PM »

Aww kitten, I do hope they make more anal options so that the females that love it can get their fair share of it... it does feel so good imo after all. :P
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #33 : May 23, 2012, 10:06:20 PM »

Aww kitten, I do hope they make more anal options so that the females that love it can get their fair share of it... it does feel so good imo after all. :P

another reason is so they can simply shift a little to make it available for you too Adera.

And your making me jealous you naughty one. -kisses Adera-
Adera

« #34 : May 24, 2012, 02:57:21 AM »

another reason is so they can simply shift a little to make it available for you too Adera.

And your making me jealous you naughty one. -kisses Adera-

Yeah, there are so many MF poses that would be great for MS as well. *pout*

Lol, you have no reason to be jealous kitten... but I gladly accept kisses. :-*
kittenlepurr

« #35 : May 24, 2012, 05:32:11 AM »

... but I gladly accept kisses. :-*

And I gladly give them.
taztexan
: 154

« #36 : May 30, 2012, 04:02:17 AM »

and what sweet kisses they must be...   ;)

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Adera

« #37 : June 05, 2012, 03:24:20 AM »

We might have ulterior motives considering the randy spectators you know. ;)

Hum, it would be hot to have a 3some version of this pose, either where the second girl gets oral from the one receiving or where she sits on the bed playing with herself while watching. I might get to see Kittens cute expressions in this pose then. ;) :P
kittenlepurr

« #38 : June 05, 2012, 06:42:53 AM »

We might have ulterior motives considering the randy spectators you know. ;)

Hum, it would be hot to have a 3some version of this pose, either where the second girl gets oral from the one receiving or where she sits on the bed playing with herself while watching. I might get to see Kittens cute expressions in this pose then. ;) :P

-gives Adera another kiss- I agree but I do love having an audience ;)

A 3some version of this pose definitely is a good idea. :) we could have change pose for every person in it too ;) I definitely like that idea. :p

and what sweet kisses they must be...   ;)

;)
jondas

« #39 : June 21, 2012, 05:52:11 AM »

A 3 some of this pose with the third laying face up head between the thighs of the kneeling one sounds great!
christinak
: 142

« #40 : June 21, 2012, 07:14:59 AM »

I have never been the biggest fan of anal IRL.  I have learned to get used to it though and can relax my mind enough to get past the pain.  But it really seems to turn men on to do it and that is very sexy by itself to see them get that excited.  So yes, its worth it.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #41 : September 13, 2012, 09:48:55 AM »

Thank you

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #42 : March 22, 2021, 03:47:18 PM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review -  67. Anal Doggy:

This is an Anal Fuck pose with a Vaginal Fuck action. It can be found in the "From Behind" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Fondle chest
2. Slap Ass
3. Massage breasts. (Very Hot)
4. Fondle Ass
5. Quick Action
6. Finger Pussy
7. Cock Outside
8. Jerk off
9. Lick Ass
10. Finger Asshole
11. Fuck Pussy
12. Slow Motion
13 & 14 Pleasure Faces. Pleasure faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Fondle Tit
2. Pinch Nipple
3. Lick Lips
4. Rub Clit
5. Shake Ass
6. Head Up
7. Grab Forearms
8. Suck Finger
9. Kiss
10. Hand on Ass
11. Tongue Baby
12. Cock Out
13. & 14. Pleasure Face

This is one of my favourite poses. It is hot, intense and lusty. Instead of defaulting to an anal fuck though, I would have liked it to have defaulted to an anal fingering.  There is a Pussy and anal fingering which is probably best to quickly change too on acceptance of the pose. This can then be scened for lubing and loosening the lady up for your cock.  This anal fuck pose is amazing. All the actions are fantastic and the “Massage Breasts” is definitely my favourite along with “Slow Motion” and “Quick Action”   Such a turn on!  5 Stars

JessiCapri says, “ A hot anal pose.   Although there is a kiss in the Female Actions the lips never touch and end up with just tongue play.  I give it 5 Stars"

* * * * * 5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: