*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Promoting the Forum
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
: Promoting the Forum  ( 73242 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : January 10, 2012, 07:27:32 PM »

As far as getting people to the forum with a lack of development they may be interested in? A more visible presence on the forum help inspire development. I could literally give a list of poses that came from our suggestions/promoting on here.

Now a good rule I use on the internet is to always try to speak as if the person is right there in front of me. The problem with the internet is that they aren't, so it's easy to say things that would otherwise never be considered.

And if you do say something that gets erased, then it gets erased. I have, I don't remember what it was, but susy just deleted it, she didn't even feel the need to talk to me about it. Even in the cases where people got themselves into bigger trouble my understanding is that they WERE talked to.

So honestly, worrying about suzy having to edit you is sorta like worrying about getting pulled over by the police. You hope it won't happen, you know it could, and if it does you just be polite, let them let you know what rule you broke, and everyone then proceeds with their day.

Still, I would like to pull this thread back on topic.

Any other ideas on promoting the forum?

Did we want to try to come up with a unified message for the forum for our profiles?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #16 : January 11, 2012, 02:01:41 AM »

oh i have a question . How can i promote the forum to my friends telling them thigs are changing when they see a so long time ( 1 month 1/2 soon) without something for them but outfits ?

That's because MM and MS have gotten poses this time, 1.5 months without a pose isn't very much... I've had to wait quite a bit more than that at times.

Still, I would like to pull this thread back on topic.

Any other ideas on promoting the forum?

Did we want to try to come up with a unified message for the forum for our profiles?

"Check out the forum" not sure people will understand that or find their way here from that though. I should probably try to promote the forum a bit more with people I come across than what I do now.

I have met a few lurkers though, some have told me they like reading my posts... that's very flattering. :)
« : January 11, 2012, 02:09:03 AM Adera »
NewGurl
: 433

« #17 : January 11, 2012, 02:21:17 AM »

I enjoy your posts very much
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : January 11, 2012, 02:37:11 AM »

I hoped Suzy or the A-Team answer to this thread respectively to my question. Perhaps they still will do...

They could make a button in the upper line in the game on the left besides "Logout".
Also a small button in the profile is helpful but not a must be: "Forum user"
A small textline "If you need help visit the forum"

We can have an unified message, something like "Join me in the forum" or "Support us in the forum" "Become a member of our forum"

Janine Dee

« #19 : January 11, 2012, 07:11:30 AM »

I'm thinking this link will probably be a necessary part.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php

Which would eat up more then a few characters.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #20 : January 11, 2012, 07:28:12 AM »

the only problem is the space to add it........the profile is to short, so or u add a description ior the link

susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #21 : January 11, 2012, 11:57:36 AM »

A-Team, what do you think about this forum? What is your interest in it? Which intentions do you have?
We simply think our main product is the AChat software, and this forum is an extension/addition to it.
Bear
: 3856

« #22 : January 11, 2012, 12:07:20 PM »

well it might help to have an in game direct link.  Without naming names... other sites have that ability... the purpose here being is developing a stronger sense of community and loyalty suzi'

Janine Dee

« #23 : January 11, 2012, 12:35:09 PM »

Of course. We just see the forum as a tool to support the AChat software, and think closer ties between the two could increase that support.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

NewGurl
: 433

« #24 : January 11, 2012, 12:43:49 PM »

I agree, since I have been coming to the forum I have met some people that I probably wouldn't have met in AChat. Bear, Janine,  Ruyka, hentaiboy, Lover to name just a few. I felt that getting to know them a little in here has made me more attracted to each and every one of them. It has greatly enhanced my play in AChat itself.  Allowing a link in AChat would only increase the number of members that you would get to know better before going in the room with them.

There are several times I have been asked "Where is the forum At?"  by users that have been here several months. I feel that the stronger the forum gets, the stronger AChat gets.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings
Lover
: 10350

« #25 : January 11, 2012, 01:11:35 PM »

Good point NG! I'm sure some people leave AChat cause they have problems to find friends and lovers. But if you know more user cause you talked to them here it's easier to talk in game.

@Suzy: Thanks for your answer. Of course the software is your main product, this is the key to earn money. None of us wants to change this - the  opposite is true: We wanna support the game. As long as you earn money you can improve the game. This wish we all, maker and members, share.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #26 : January 11, 2012, 06:03:00 PM »

I know me personally I got into the forum from a friend of mine on achat ( :-* thanks sweetie if you read this ) sometimes it feels more enjoyable coming to see messages to respond to cause i get next to none it seems on the game itself lol

medjai
: 415

« #27 : January 11, 2012, 07:41:19 PM »

I know me personally I got into the forum from a friend of mine on achat ( :-* thanks sweetie if you read this ) sometimes it feels more enjoyable coming to see messages to respond to cause i get next to none it seems on the game itself lol

I wanted to say hi today but suddenly u were busy so I guess your situation has changed :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #28 : January 11, 2012, 11:18:00 PM »

I think the forum must be clearly signaled in game cause each time i'm here and someone try to invit me in game , i tell him/her "sorry , i'm busy in the forum" or something like this . And 9time/10 the response from her/him is "Oh , there is a forum" or "What forum ?" . Many peoples dont know that achat have a forum .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #29 : January 12, 2012, 02:37:29 AM »

I agree totally Rukya

But I get the feeling that I am frowned upon as frivolous because we are continually going "off-topic"

So should we have a general forum, or can I start a thread entitled Blue's House where we can just chat aboout allsorts, like Rukya's latest spankee, or my adventures that weekend, or Janine's dungeon..... Ooooops did it again didn't I.
Think I'll start one called "My Freckles"

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9  
« previous next »
: