*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Promoting the Forum
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
: Promoting the Forum  ( 73231 )
Adera
: 3047

« #30 : January 12, 2012, 02:47:11 AM »

You can go off topic, I've gone way off topic in quite a few threads, but in the sticky threads made by suzy_a or an administrator I think we should be more on topic.

Some discussion around peoples posts are inevitable and needed at times but if we want our ideas to be taken seriously we have to try some as well.
« : January 12, 2012, 02:53:29 AM Adera »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #31 : January 12, 2012, 03:09:46 AM »

Blue's House sounds good! when are you going to open it!?  ;D

I have my fault in most of the recent off topic, i admit it, cause Rukya, blue and NG had involved me so much whit their little game, ihih.....and i agree whit Adera about the treads made by susy_a and tom.

oh, before i forget....NG, thanks for your sweety word!

Bear
: 3856

« #32 : January 12, 2012, 10:32:58 AM »

Playful banter is always encouraged,... but I agree with Adera and Janine's comments there that suzi's and the administrator threads should be more topic oriented and not overwhelmed as what happened. Etiquette would allow banter tagged onto a topic response,.., in the general threads like these,... anything goes... ;)

My opinion for what it is worth.

The best part is that at least we get to interact with folks we might not normally see, or talk with... good lord,.. I hardly see anyone here on when I am logged in. I would be missing  some wonderful people otherwise!
« : January 12, 2012, 10:40:18 AM Bear »

Lover
: 10350

« #33 : January 12, 2012, 11:19:05 AM »

So should we have a general forum, or can I start a thread entitled Blue's House
blue, I think it's a good idea to start a thread for this.
Either in "Erotic Fantasies" or in "Off-topic".

sexilicious
: 2755

« #34 : January 12, 2012, 03:44:10 PM »

Playful banter is always encouraged,... but I agree with Adera and Janine's comments there that suzi's and the administrator threads should be more topic oriented and not overwhelmed as what happened. Etiquette would allow banter tagged onto a topic response,.., in the general threads like these,... anything goes... ;)

My opinion for what it is worth.

The best part is that at least we get to interact with folks we might not normally see, or talk with... good lord,.. I hardly see anyone here on when I am logged in. I would be missing  some wonderful people otherwise!

"anything goes" oh really hhhhmmmmm well if anything goes in the general threads i might have to try that out and see how far i can go with some ppl ;)
and definitely nice to have interaction with ppl on here lol i still have yet to meet anyone here besides the sweet guy who got me into the forum :-* on the game but here lately internet has been acting up so badly i'm lucky to do even a room without being kicked off. *sighs* wish the internet was like it normally was i haven't had a good rooming on achat without getting interrupted all week

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #35 : January 12, 2012, 11:22:30 PM »

yes i think a specific topic like this could be nice . And when someone become out of topic , saying "rendezvous to 'topic name' hehe " hehe i like this idea  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #36 : January 13, 2012, 02:00:32 AM »

You could be the moderator Rukya, anyone goes off-topic, they get your spanker! lol!

Think I'd be going off-topic just like I do now  ;)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69

« #37 : January 13, 2012, 03:10:24 AM »

hard time for our ass, then!

Lover

« #38 : January 13, 2012, 06:34:46 AM »

Shall we start a new topic, to collect suggestions for our banners in game?

hentaiboy69

« #39 : January 13, 2012, 07:20:13 AM »

Lover, what did you have in mynd!?

Lover

« #40 : January 13, 2012, 10:16:58 AM »

Think this thread has been gone off-topic. But IMO it's a very important one. We should collect more ideas here for promoting the forum and the new thread just for banners description.

hentaiboy69

« #41 : January 13, 2012, 10:27:06 AM »

mmmmh, not so easy to find a way to promote the forum itself.....we had suggest some idea, but if dev-team don't assist us, there is only one chance to do it and, honestly, how many of you would like to deleted their description to simple write, dunno, "join the forum! http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/!" !? i can, cause i don't have write something so important (weeelll.....) but others do!

in the past we had ask for more lenght description test, but no answer from susy_a or tom, so till this happend, there is nothing we can do, if you understand what i mean!

medjai
: 415

« #42 : January 13, 2012, 12:14:46 PM »

I can change my description np. but I still think that a link inside the game would be the best choice, maybe creating a tutorial button that links to the Quick-Start Guides would work aswell.
Lover

« #43 : January 13, 2012, 01:14:25 PM »

Hentai, medjai... all you say is correct. This is the reason I think about making a new thread just for ideas in the banner.
This topic should be used for more/other ideas including asking the A-Team for more ways to establish this forum in game.

Actually we need the our banners for other notes, too. E.g. the contest, the Friday protest.... and for some other notes to.

Lover

« #44 : January 13, 2012, 01:19:37 PM »

This thread is just for collecting ideas for our banner. No poll or wrong/right, just ideas that anybody can use or change with his own words.

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9  
« previous next »
: