*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Blue's House
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 14
: Blue's House  ( 106521 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« : January 13, 2012, 02:17:51 AM »

I hope this works, I think it will be like a blog, but one for eveyone to write in on and not an ego trip (I am a sub after all)
I'm going to write in all my escapades both in rl and in Achat and I hope everyone else will too, so there will be plenty of chance to bring things up and discuss them without ruining serious topics such as are posted by Tom & Suzy. Perhaps when we are on such a topic and feel the need/desire to post something off-topic, we could just post "see my post at Blues House"?

Today, I'm very sad because yet again I've missed my o/s wife. I was speaking to Westgirl yesterday and she was saying she was really upset over Christmas because her o/s wife was away and she never thought she could feel such real emotions over a game like this, I felt the same way and I know NG did too, Does it affect other people like this? tell all please!

Also today I roomed a freebie, we both had a good time, in spite of the fact that he couldn't cum on screen, (but he did in rl lol!) I keep telling him about the forum and what we do here and encouraging him to subscribe, I know it's a subject that's been raised before, so more thoughts on that anyone?

Enough from me for now, it will be Saturday soon and my pussy is itching already.
xxx
Blue

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : January 13, 2012, 08:27:10 AM »

Of course things here will affect you emotionally, they do to me as well, but we have to remember that we all have things that we have to do and that things might come in the way of playing.

Imo the best way to handle it is to accept it... tough as it is, it's not going to do anyone any good if you get upset about it.

Btw, It's quite hard to come across all of you who live in the US, your clock is sooo far behind. :D

Freebies can be fun, there might be a really fun and interesting person behind the avatar after all... but that's not often and I have to admit that to me the default look feels like robots on a conveyer belt.
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : January 13, 2012, 10:41:25 AM »

Perhaps when we are on such a topic and feel the need/desire to post something off-topic, we could just post "see my post at Blues House"?
Good idea :)

Does it affect other people like this? tell all please!
Of course it does. AChat is a virtual world with one main theme: sex (I know, not for all and I agree, in between sex is not the most important reason I'm here but it's still important).
If you wanna have good sex (no, if you wanna sex that makes you feeling wwwwooooooooooowwwww)
you have to give a lot of yourself, have to let yourself fall down, have to be in a special mood.
Yes, in some way I "love" the person I'm in room with. It's not the love I feel to my real partner, it's kind of love between 2 persons being very close, giving and taking good vibrations.
But you have to know most of your room partners go their own way after. That's ok, so it is. I found some very nice people, in room and here in forum, that I really like.
With love from Lover

medjai
: 415

« #3 : January 13, 2012, 01:14:33 PM »

It's the same for me, I had the pleasure of meeting a very nice girl who I became very attached to and when I can't catch her online I miss her  :D but as has been said before we all have a rl life to attend to and that always takes priority  ;)

That being said last night I had the pleasure of chatting with Bluedenim and sexilicious, a very nice and hard to follow chat between erotic story telling and teasing from the other side, my mind was tripping all over the places and I think I drooled a little too eheheh, anyway it was very nice chatting with you girls looking forward to do it again  ;D

Looking forward to meet u all tbh, if I ever catch any of u online I'll drop a " Hello there nice to finally meet u online ;)" for sure  ;D
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : January 13, 2012, 04:08:58 PM »

I think this happend to everyone or we ware not here for all this time.

I had found several nice peoples here  in the forum and in the game, plus something unexpected for me.......eh eh eh!

sexilicious
: 2755

« #5 : January 13, 2012, 05:00:31 PM »

It's the same for me, I had the pleasure of meeting a very nice girl who I became very attached to and when I can't catch her online I miss her  :D but as has been said before we all have a rl life to attend to and that always takes priority  ;)

That being said last night I had the pleasure of chatting with Bluedenim and sexilicious, a very nice and hard to follow chat between erotic story telling and teasing from the other side, my mind was tripping all over the places and I think I drooled a little too eheheh, anyway it was very nice chatting with you girls looking forward to do it again  ;D

Looking forward to meet u all tbh, if I ever catch any of u online I'll drop a " Hello there nice to finally meet u online ;)" for sure  ;D

hehe it was fun teasing you last night ;) sure makes it feel more connected when it isn't just oh yeah this person i talk to on the forum or this person i talk to on achat but instead forum + achat makes it so much better. at least it feels like you get to kind of know the people and then have fun with them which is what i kinda look for more than the "hi lets room" or the people who try too hard instead of just going with the flow which sometimes can lead down the very hot and wet road oh oops that isn't a road is it lol

Adera

« #6 : January 13, 2012, 05:24:22 PM »

*Gives Blue a spank and runs away laughing* :D
bluedenim

« #7 : January 13, 2012, 05:58:53 PM »

What only one?  :(

medjai

« #8 : January 13, 2012, 06:08:35 PM »

" Finds a ping pong paddle on the table: This reminds me of a story a hot red head once told me...."
Adera

« #9 : January 13, 2012, 07:04:04 PM »

Aww and here I wanted a pillow fight *kicks ground and pouts*
bluedenim

« #10 : January 13, 2012, 07:09:15 PM »

Pillow FIGHT!!!!

Adera

« #11 : January 13, 2012, 07:12:55 PM »

*Throws a pillow at blue*
medjai

« #12 : January 13, 2012, 07:14:52 PM »

" Sits confortably and enjoys the show"
sexilicious
: 2755

« #13 : January 13, 2012, 07:44:43 PM »

sneaks up behind medjai and tackles him to the ground