*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Blue's House
« previous next »
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14
: Blue's House  ( 107268 )
Lover
: 10350

« #180 : June 04, 2012, 01:12:46 AM »

Blue, you cannot be on vacation without telling us before...

bluedenim
: 3007

« #181 : June 04, 2012, 01:39:33 AM »

Lolz

I thought putting it on my banner would do!  :P

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #182 : June 04, 2012, 03:54:17 AM »

Blue, if you talk about your profile inside achat, well, you know, most of the time is something else who catch the attention there.... ::)

bluedenim

« #183 : June 04, 2012, 11:22:22 PM »

HB, Something else catch the attention? What do you mean?  ;)

hentaiboy69

« #184 : June 05, 2012, 01:13:10 AM »

who know, my friend..... ;D

bluedenim

« #185 : June 05, 2012, 01:17:06 AM »

:))))))))))))))))))

;)

bluedenim

« #186 : September 11, 2012, 12:28:34 AM »

I don't know where else to put this.

My bf showed me a site the other day called Fetlife? it's very good and we may both join.

But there is already a BluedDenim on there and he is a man living in Renton Washington.............................

So if anyone ventures on there looking for me I'm not there. Yet! and if I do, it won't be as Bluedenim :(((

I even thought about the private name I chose for Miss Christy, but there are lots of those already! :((

broicer
: 1

« #187 : November 12, 2012, 12:43:34 AM »

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
bluedenim

« #188 : January 15, 2014, 02:46:37 AM »

When I first joined, there was a "member" claiming to be a 15-year old girl using her big sister's log-on. She was, she claimed already having sex with her sister's "man" as was her other older sister... She was looking to attract people (not people, girls) to come and live with them and become "Daddy's" slaves..... seriously, I'm not joking here... I spoke to her lots of times to try and find out what she was really about and it was scary. They lived in New York State, I think it was Buffalo, so she claimed.
It didn't say any of that on her sister's Avatar..

hentaiboy69

« #189 : January 15, 2014, 04:05:09 AM »

Blue, this sounds like a deviated and disturbed mind, or maybe ones of the ugliest joke i ever heard.....

The sad thing is she's doing recruitment and i hope (i prey for it!) no one had listen at her! the net (and world) is full of worst experience who ruined young peoples life and i had seen many here in Italy too, thanks to Facebook too! I don't know, but i feel this mad world cracking.....how long it can wait to collapse!?

tangoracer
: 3444

« #190 : January 15, 2014, 07:18:53 AM »

Blue when I first started I remember Karen telling me about a girl saying the same sort of thing as you have said. I have Phoned her but she can't remember her name

Is there anyway of getting a list of all her friends or lovers she has had from when she started.

Karen says seeing the name may jog her memory she thinks its starts with an A but she id not sure

bluedenim

« #191 : January 15, 2014, 11:51:27 AM »

Tango, I was new to the site, I hadn't discovered the forum, we're talking November/December 2011 here... I can't remember what she was called
or her sister, whose account it was supposed to be........... I have tried, but I've nothing to tie it to..... and I don't think conversation history goes back that far, otherwise AChat would need servers the size of Sears Tower!

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #192 : May 03, 2014, 08:42:10 AM »

It is unfortunate that there is so many twisted minded people out here on the net as well as world

seeking out Attention . To  have sex with her sisters  bf   :o at 15 and   what about the sisters  BF even more  :o I am assuming A older man

having sex with a miner so wrong .I would say to you or any one hearing something like this to be reported right away to the proper authorities

I am a  Child Advocate .

it sadness me to here  things when it comes to children. We need to protect the children.   

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
bluedenim

« #193 : May 08, 2014, 01:40:29 AM »

It was worse than that Roxxy, she was grooming her 2 younger siblings already, one of whom was this guys daughter by her elder sister
and they all seemed to live in the same house/trailer/whatever it was
I tried to get facts out of her, but the "daddy" ???? was very possessive and stopped her talking to me because I was asking too many questions.
She had 2 older sisters, one of whose this "man" was they were both pregnant by him and she was waiting until she was 16 so she could get pregnant by him too.
I at first thought it was just a fantasy and with my sketchy recollections it sounds more like it now, but I can assure you it didn't at the time, I talked to her a lot before he cut me off.

« : May 08, 2014, 01:44:22 AM bluedenim »

bluedenim

« #194 : August 27, 2014, 02:05:55 AM »

Ok.
I'm writing this here because I don't know where else to post it.
I have been told by many good friends on here that I should try to write an erotic story.
I am not confident about my ability, my lack of self-confidence is well reported on this forum.
Yes I write long tracts in The Ice House, but these are role-plays and I need someone to work with, I find it so immensely difficult to start anything.
Stone has been so successful with Secrets of The Stallion and she suggested that I try and adapt one of the scenarios I had played out, and suggested that the sacrifice in the Great Hall would be a good one.
I re-read it on Sunday for the first time since Miss Christy left.
I think as a story it is wonderful and would almost be a novelette, but it upset me so much, I was still crying when HE found me and he got angry with me for being so emotional still about what happened.
I cannot write it as a story, I shan't look at it again for at least another year, I'm sorry. yes I am. sorry.

Anyway, that's enough reflection and self-pity I needed what he gave me on Sunday and  was much later that I made a decision.

I am going to write some stories. They will be based on a lot of true events in my life and also my role-playing on here.

The genre is so corny, but I am open to better suggestions, some of you are much more talented than me. I was going to title the series;

Blue Denim. The (mis) adventures of a Californian sub.

There will be an introduction to me and what I am and how I got here and then the stories and I hope no-one will mind if I use their Achat names or something so close that they are easily recognizable on the sections that will include my time on here, both in the game and so much more importantly on the forum.

I have decided that the first story will be a tribute to James, my eulogy to him and I am going to try and adapt the Halloween party into a short story.

I will need help and criticism. I have already decided to run it past Momma Andrea as I progress, but if anyone else is offering, I will be happy to pm it to them for approval or not as it progresses. Please pm me to volunteer.

Right. so now I can at last go to sleep. It is 5 after 1 in the morning and I will be tired tomorrow.

Love you all.

xx

blu

: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14  
« previous next »
: