*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  An Apology To All My Friends In The Forum
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: An Apology To All My Friends In The Forum  ( 11544 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : January 24, 2012, 10:00:59 AM »

That's right Bear.......everyone who wanna add a RP or something who involved other users, MUST ask them if he can post their name......afterall, there must be a reason if some users ask about secret relationship, so we all had to respect it here on forum too. plus, don't forget good manner....even if we are in a sex oriented site, this don't mean all can be done whitout thinking whit our brain.

On this point, NG have done a good work whitout adding form the begin who was the one who feel upset for that story. on the other side, i'll wanna say thanks to Adera for coming out and expose her point of view. i think we are all lucky to have girls like them here in the forum, so, please, NG come back and join us again!
« : January 24, 2012, 10:06:19 AM hentaiboy69 »

NewGurl
: 433

« #16 : January 24, 2012, 01:27:31 PM »

I Felt Like I Had To Respond Here

I had every intent on staying out of the Forum for awhile. Since that initial decision I have been approached by several of you, so I will return here.

To all of you, thanks for your replies here. I respect each and every one of your opinions. Rape should never be considered a part of any healthy relationship. I assure you that in my real life that it would never cross my mind.

First to Adera, I really did not know that you were the one who was displeased with my posts. I only was told that there was some displeasure.  Thank you for stepping up and voicing your opposition to this. In hindsight I do realize that I was harsh in my actions of the Role Play. When I went back and read my posts I thought to my self, “My God, did I really do that?”

Medjai and hentaiboy, I realize now that it couldn’t have been consensual in the venue of the forum. You had no opportunity to voice your displeasure.  In a room on AChat you always have the choice of leaving the room. In a forum that opportunity is non existent.

Urban, I posted this in a public forum because I didn’t know who was upset, so I did it this way. Also I wanted it to be public, as a new reader of the forum, could come across it and get the wrong idea. That is the main reason I deleted all the posts, (I hope I got them all)

Bear, Lover and Janine, I do thank you for your responses here and they have made me think. I will think more before just posting whatever pops into my head. And bear, posting of the main post was mutual and we talked about before I posted it. (it was Medjai’s idea)

And finally my sweet blue, it seems that I put you in the middle of this. I am so sorry for that, it was never my intent. If you would have never said anything it would have never came out in the open.  It would have festered in the background and I would probably have continued to make inappropriate posts. Thank you for your concern and all I have to say is: Baby I really do love you, with all my heart.

In the future, if any of you have a problem with my posts, please feel free to contact me privately. I will keep it private and try to address any problems.

I now want to put this all behind me and I consider the matter closed. I am now returning to the forum and will continue posting with my friends here, with a lot more concern of others.

Now having said all this, after posting this I am closing this post, leaving it where all can see as a reminder to be considerate of all others who might be reading this.

I LOVE YOU ALL         
Bonnie
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: