*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The G-Spot Effect
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: The G-Spot Effect  ( 28232 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : January 22, 2012, 05:21:29 AM »

You're talking about an area, that doesn't exist - if we believe in studies that have been made by scientists in England and the US.
I hat to laugh about the headline of one of these studies:

"Scientists aren't able to find the G-spot"  ;D ;D ;D Where did they search?

Urban
: 329

« #16 : January 22, 2012, 07:11:20 AM »

I am going to make me a lot of friend :

The english searched hummm let me think, whe are talking about sex so do not ask to the english  ;D

The Americans, they try to find it in the Bible  :-X
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #17 : January 22, 2012, 10:29:12 PM »

ZOMG!

... Simply fabulous, All the replies so far!
In the game (AChat of course) communication with your RP partner is critical in getting into that MIND SET of the elusive G-Spot Orgasm.

Well, it has been a week (or there abouts) since my arrival here within the AChat community. And I must say, that I am probably enjoying shopping just as much as RP'ing. I hope to meet a lot you you in the game, and please do not hestitate to greet me with "The G-Spot Effect"... that way, I will know exactly who you are and how I should know you.

MWAH!
AZRIELLE

Mien weg ist mien weg. Das ist dir hoffentlich klar!
My way is my way. I hope this is clear to you.
Ma Façon, cèst ma façon. J'espére que cela est clair pour vous.
« : January 23, 2012, 08:47:34 PM Azrielle »

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #18 : January 23, 2012, 08:18:24 AM »

I don't like most scientists. It seems like when they can't find something they decide it must not exist.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #19 : January 23, 2012, 08:36:11 AM »

Seems like some of them have found evidence of the g-spot on the other hand, the problem is that it's not conclusive where exactly it is or how prominent it is in different women.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #20 : January 23, 2012, 09:10:29 AM »

I don't like most scientists. It seems like when they can't find something they decide it must not exist.
eh eh eh! i wonder they don't have found a scientific teory about love! mmmmh.....or they have it!?   :-\

Adera
: 3047

« #21 : January 23, 2012, 09:12:27 AM »

They have HB, in a way.
Urban
: 329

« #22 : January 23, 2012, 11:10:57 AM »

You describe the "Believer" behavior not the "scientist" behavior

- for a scientists what must not exist is more exciting than something already exist ;).
- a scientist cannot "decreed" something exist before having evidences and this evidences checked by others.

Scientist moto "An idea without evidence is a theory and a theory is "true" until somebody show it is false"
Lover

« #23 : January 23, 2012, 12:19:37 PM »

You have to separate the "real" scientists from the wrong. The wrong are payed by one or more big companies and are searching for evidences that are good for the company.
The good one are payed by (rather) independent companies and are analysing, looking for pattern.... for a goal which is not determined.

HB, they have: Love is just chemical changing in your body. Thius is one reason, people in love don't feel hungry (or aren't able to eat), really see the world through pink glasses, have more/better defenses and feel happy.
But finally love is much more :D

Janine Dee

« #24 : January 23, 2012, 12:27:47 PM »

The way I understand it is the neurological-chemical workings of first falling in love are akin to being on cocaine.

And Urban, I see you saying what science SHOULD be, but it's not. There are far too many scientists far too ready to insist they are right, and it's just a matter of proving they are right rather then finding out if they are.

They are just as much believers in science as believers in anything else.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #25 : January 23, 2012, 02:06:39 PM »

Limited by the parameters of their own definitions Janine. As a mathematician,..it is because of the inherent paradoxes that I recognize some things cannot ever be explained and are simply to believed and accepted. Without the belief... mathematically arguments fall apart...

and mind you...science is nothing without mathematics...

Mathematics is a system created rooted on the "undecidable statement" matters which can neither be proven or dis-proven... "Gobel's theorem of incompleteness" demonstrates that most of mathematics is based on such.

Sorry for the rant... but when I hear the scientific argument I cringe, shake my head at another who ignores inconvenient truths... 

That special spot may not be physiologically defined...  however some attributes of women who claim  have been generalized. Even men have a noted tendency of a zone described as  a "g-spot". For now... I accept it as such... an undecidable statement... and am quite happy to continue looking for evidence.

« : January 23, 2012, 02:24:05 PM Bear »

Lover

« #26 : January 23, 2012, 04:09:45 PM »

If we really wanna discuss about, we have to be very careful - there is a difference if we talk about science or scientist. Just few letters, but big meaning.
I didn't want to discuss this at least, cause this thread is the wrong for it. Though I love to talk and discuss about but in right place and right time. I'm sure if would be agreat pleasure to have a room for such themes - maybe with a library in background :)

Back to G-spot (lol).
It doesn't matter if there is an evidence for it as long as you believe to have it and (much more important) are enjoying it. It's a problem if you die in searching for it or believing only a stimulation of this point can make you happy.

Janine Dee

« #27 : January 23, 2012, 04:59:37 PM »

Belief vs Believers and Science vs Scientists are certainly distinct concepts. I just reflexively argue with absolutes.  Existence doesn't fit in the boxes we try to cram it in. Problems come more from being "certain" then from confusion.

Like when women think they're flawed somehow if they can't find their G-Spot. (To bring it back.  :P)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sexilicious
: 2755

« #28 : January 23, 2012, 07:42:21 PM »

ooooooo science has me distracted now lol don't expect me back on topic for awhile lol but since this isn't the thread i won't share my love of science here

Bear
: 3856

« #29 : January 23, 2012, 08:32:18 PM »

Well scientific observation of this  subject should be encouraged. I'll be happy to help in probing for a solution and answers.

Perhaps with the new design ability we can give out "I found it!" t shirts

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: