*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hey! Its my cock so let me control it, ok?!!!
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Hey! Its my cock so let me control it, ok?!!!  ( 18875 )
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #15 : January 28, 2012, 05:03:01 AM »

@adera: gu va kul o möblera upp ett hem lite från scratch. tänk va roligt o få hjälpa dig o shoppa, inreda o kanske få komma me ett o annat tips.

@bear: wht site has the transitonary movement option? agree on a-e options, very nice. might i also add a "take a break pose with a lil soft snuggle"?

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
giovana
: 9

« #16 : February 07, 2012, 04:33:50 PM »

Pse,

I completely agree with you...
PseRamesses

« #17 : February 08, 2012, 03:47:50 AM »

Pse,
I completely agree with you...
thx and welcome here giovana, do drop in and lets chat. *warm embraces*

West69
: 123

« #18 : February 11, 2012, 11:24:30 PM »

i suggest a whole new feature when it comes to the whole scale of a limp to fully erect penis. this should be completely controlled by the player through maybe the exitement meter. i do not appreciate that as soon as i take my panties off my cock is fully erect. i do not appreciate tht i cant do a nud pole dance, nude striptease or lay nude i bed in the foreplay pose without a fully developed erection.

the exitement meter should therefore be divided into atleast 3 steps: limp - semi erect - fully erect. once the player goes from one level to the next it will still drop with time but NOT down to a lower level. this feature will drastically increase game options and diffent kinds of play.

so, wht u all think? :)

Excellent suggestion. It is much more realistic. If I were "fully erect" as much as the avis on here, I couldn't even walk down the hallway, or get in and out of my car without slamming my dick in the door. ;D
Adera
: 3047

« #19 : February 12, 2012, 03:58:16 AM »

Oh, big one I would guess. ;)
jessiku
: 31

« #20 : February 12, 2012, 05:39:44 AM »

i totally agree that the user should have full control of the erection they want because it look s weird when my partner dances around the pole and has  a full erection..... and they agree with me... would be a really nice addition to achat
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #21 : April 11, 2012, 11:02:39 AM »

Hello all kind peoples

I may humbly agree , I mean ... it is a pity for some positions ( pole dance is ... I also agree ) to been fully ... erected ...
The Excitation bar may come into a blue zone to show lack of exitation , I may agree that it may have an impact into the display.

I humbly think that a way to show rise of excitation will greatly incrise the pleasure of the Dreamworld experience.

My best humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
jayc
: 1600

« #22 : April 11, 2012, 11:12:22 AM »

I agree Pse,... and the concept of a transitionary movement does exist on another site. So I know it can be done.

They had it on the anal doggy... so close... that slow entry... why this wasn't chose as the start is beyond me...

I just hope that this topic gets presented to the developers... they have a fine product... they wan t a WOW product?

a) Pay attention to the intro pose... 
b)slow things down...
c) motionless introduction  is ok... let us choose how to complete the union...
d) each pose should have an entry action for initiation of play
e) speed control (though fights might break out over control of it)... actually think that can be controlled my the pose options and not necessarily the slider bar...  but cover the spectrum of movement..what is missing is the slow... languishing enjoyment of the union.

[/quoGreat idea Bear  i could not agree more . Lets hope they listen
kev61
: 21

« #23 : April 11, 2012, 12:50:22 PM »

I totally agree that there should be some way to control the erection
this would indeed add to the game
Ms_Muffin
: 2

« #24 : June 04, 2012, 11:50:47 PM »

i suggest a whole new feature when it comes to the whole scale of a limp to fully erect penis. this should be completely controlled by the player through maybe the exitement meter. i do not appreciate that as soon as i take my panties off my cock is fully erect. i do not appreciate tht i cant do a nud pole dance, nude striptease or lay nude i bed in the foreplay pose without a fully developed erection.

the exitement meter should therefore be divided into atleast 3 steps: limp - semi erect - fully erect. once the player goes from one level to the next it will still drop with time but NOT down to a lower level. this feature will drastically increase game options and diffent kinds of play.

so, wht u all think? :)

this is a really good idea
PseRamesses

« #25 : June 16, 2012, 07:27:51 AM »

so, its ben a real long time since idea? is it implemeted yet? lol havent been around much due to other things so i dunno

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #26 : June 16, 2012, 07:36:03 AM »

no news pse, sorry!

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: