*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  An open letter to AChat.
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: An open letter to AChat.  ( 13408 )
waim

« #15 : May 06, 2012, 11:15:39 AM »

Thank you Pafe
That was heartworming reading. It put many thing into right places for myself. And futhermore i really started too see my real everyday life (after being here in this Dreamland - really good name from chien_lubrik) with my eyes more wide open for lot of things around me. Even my marrige got whole new dimension.... thank you Pafe and thank you Achat
Pookie77
: 463

« #16 : December 24, 2012, 08:54:15 AM »

Dear AChat,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all your members, be they premium or free ones.  You have rekindled a spark that was not producing as much heat as it should have been.  Ever since menopause started, my libedo began to decline and I realized that I was missing that part of my life.  I did talk to my doctor about it, and she put me on an estrogen regimen and suggested natural foods to help increase my sex drive.  That worked to an extent, but it still felt like something was missing.

Then a dear friend of mine discovered AChat, and she talked me into checking it out with her.  I thought it sounded silly, making cartoons perform sex acts.  I was wrong, it is much more than that.  It is an intimate joining of the largest sex organ in the body, The Mind.  We started out as free users, and discovered that the visualizations from the avatars was very stimulating, even as a non-premium member.  Then a special person gave me a gift to try it as a Premium Member.  One time at that level convinced her and I to sign up.  Our two characters met and entered a room, and I'm not exactly sure how it happened or when it happened, but my desire increased, and my spark burned a little hotter.

I am now paying more attention to things in my life that I had let slip a little, things like the music that is playing, paying more attention to my body and paying more attention to family and friends, even to others that I meet.  I see beauty in more things, and I find myself interested again in clothing and also in my appearance.  I bought lingerie!  Really sexy lingerie!  I haven't bought anything like that for myself in years.  I'm dressing a little more provocatively and not like the frumpy old lady I had become, I am using makeup more!  I feel that AChat is a large part of this change.  How long this change will last, I don't know, but I am grateful for where I am now.

We, my friend and I, truly wish to thank the developers, and coders for their hard work.  We also want to thank the other players/people on the site for their understanding, thoughtfullness and vivid imaginations.  My heart sings a little more, my desires for intimate pleasures burns with that hotter spark, and I just wanted to show my appreciation.

Thank you AChat.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

I came across this.  And all I have to say is this: 
Wow.  What a bold letter from a bold lady. 

Pafe, I sincerely hope that spark is still burning hotly for you.

Pafe
: 548

« #17 : December 26, 2012, 07:28:54 AM »

Hiya's...

Thank you Pookie77.  :)  In answer to your question... that spark continues to burn hotly.  ;D

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: