*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Is AChat unstable since the last update?
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Is AChat unstable since the last update?  ( 15020 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : March 02, 2012, 03:29:38 AM »

not so sure.....i was using Firefox whitout any problem

Lover
: 10350

« #16 : March 02, 2012, 03:35:05 AM »

Was the same to me, I also could browse (Firefox) and do some other things; probably surfing, Achat and some background programs have been too  much for your connection... to day there will be an update, if you still have issues after, reinstaal the game.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : March 02, 2012, 03:41:04 AM »

mah....let's see what happend today. i usually have firefox open (using it to look at forum and a translator) and media pleayer running to listen music, so nothing different. i had use torrent to sometimes when i was in achat and never had problem before.

Adera
: 3047

« #18 : March 02, 2012, 03:59:07 AM »

Yes, I had trouble accessing the website yesterday and had trouble logging on to the AChat client as well.
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #19 : April 17, 2012, 11:57:49 AM »

Hello all kinds Peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum .

I had some troubles with my AChat's client. And I hope you may have an solution to my problem because It could be very frustating.

My AChat's Client work well most of time, but withing minutes, I am disconnected, and unable to re-log in except after reload the AChat's Client.
( for if I try to re-log-in just after the disconnection , I am not able to )

I check my firewalls and set them to allow communications for AChat's client , and it did not change anything.
I had re-installed the AChat's client ... in vain.

This is very disturbing when I experiment disconnections during an intercourse that work very well, because it breack the magic of the moment and it is very frustrating, both for my patner and for me .

I hope you had already some feed back about this problem and that there is a known solution.
For I am far to be a computer expert myself ...

I sorry if that bother you
Please accept my humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Lover
: 10350

« #20 : April 17, 2012, 12:30:06 PM »

Hi Eve,

almost the problem is your own connection. A small interruption and AChat is off. There are so many possibilities for this - your provider, programs running in the background, other software...
I also have to reload usually if it happens.

Of course it's very frustrating when you're just having fun - but you may use it as a small break, time to breath, before you reach your climax ;)

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #21 : April 18, 2012, 01:15:16 PM »

Hello Mister
First of all thank you for your answer.

I may think yes that my connection is in cause... unfortunatly enough ...

Well I try my best to reload as quick as possible when disconnection occurds , for trying to let the fun continue...

please accept my best humbly regards, and my sinceres thanks.

taztexan
: 154

« #22 : May 16, 2012, 12:59:40 PM »

Has anyone noticed recently that peoples online/in room status doesn't update as it should. It could be lag, but I dunno, seems to be happening a lot here lately. More so them showing online and when you go to chat them you get the busy notification and even when browsing away and back to the page they are on or even do a new search, they show as green (online). I don't think the busy status you set manually will still show you as green/online, unless I'm mistaken?

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #23 : May 16, 2012, 01:15:46 PM »

Well Texan Sir , for me It was always the same. Online/Busy/Offline status only actualize when manually asked for another request.
( or changing page for a search )

I always have that manual update for status . I was not aware that other peoples had an automaticaly update.

Please accept my humbly regards.
( Else, if your see a "Slaved"  Shegirl online, munualy or automaticaly, she may be happy to make you visiting the interrogation room, even is a bit more ligtned with flowers on the floor and a box of chocolate next to a teddy bear  ;D )

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: