*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  my opinion of the finish of the perfect blow job!!!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: my opinion of the finish of the perfect blow job!!!!!  ( 4735 )
Deena_
: 1

« : February 14, 2012, 10:27:26 AM »

;)i came up with this technique from my curiousity of the male orgasm.
oh,and the fact that i do love the taste of cum,gigglin!!!!
just as i feel my partners member start to throb and stiffen shortly before his orgasm,you know girls,the point he leans his head back with a gutoral OMG!!! escaping his breath,
thats when i take one hand and squeeze hard at the base ,with my thumb under the shaft and the grip of my hand encircling the rest,my other hand very slick folowing the rythm of my mouth in a milking fasion,
as i feel the head swell and the cock really stiffen and that vein on top bulge,mmmmmmmmmmmm
i lightly relax my firm grip just at the point his hands go limp and if he's standing,goes up on his tiptoes,
as he cums i tence and release my grip allowing him to spurt but under my control,,,,,,,
the entire time wallowing my tongue around the silky head seems each spurt released prolongs the orgasm to the point of a very loud ARGHHHHHHHHHH and gritting of teeth takes place,
as he starts to regain his breathing,i then release my grip ,allowing a long steady flow of cum to my waiting tongue,
i for one do not like to have it explode in my face,and this way he can watch as each spurt is lapped up,,,,,,,

word of advice,do not try this while driving!!!
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : February 14, 2012, 01:02:28 PM »

Mmm sounds like a really good blowjob. :P

I really like sucking cock as well, it can be very exciting and I like getting sucked too... I'm a tgirl btw. ;)
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : February 18, 2012, 06:06:37 AM »

Hello Deena, are you trying to make every mal reade crazy? hahahah.. welcome and share more of your wishes, dreams and äh advices ;)

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #3 : March 08, 2012, 10:45:43 AM »

Greetings Deena! ...and welcome to the forum! Mwah!

Now, having been the queen of blow jobs in highschool, with extensive practice and a whole lot of advice from my older sisters, I too discovered the art of controlling the male ejactulation while giving a blow job, and suffice to say, I think I had it perfected before I graduated. In my opinion, nothing is nastier than cum on my face... especially if I was clumbsy enough to allow it to land in my eyes... and cum is just not that easy to get out of my hair, either. While I was one of those greedy girls who enjoyed the taste of cum, I do applaud you for adding a description of an almost perfect technique.

Perhaps the Dev-team could add the technique as an optional action (for an A's Price of course) as an optional action to any or all of the Oral Poses, including but not limited soley to just the "BlowJob" poses, being:

MF Poses
  • 69 sideways
  • Handjob
  • Blowjob Standing
  • Blowjob Sitting
  • Fuck the Tits
  • Mouth Fuck
  • 69 Standing
  • Under the Cock
  • Deep Throat Suck
  • Obedience 2
  • Love Carrier (though not an oral pose it has a BJ action in it)

hehehe... did I get them all for MF?

Mwah!
AZRIELLE
« : March 08, 2012, 10:54:24 AM Azrielle »

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: