*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)
« previous next »
: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29
: The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)  ( 260260 )
Pafe
: 548

« #345 : December 07, 2012, 06:02:11 AM »

Nymphomania Sex Police Department
Official Report
After Mission Report
Continued

Then Satoire and I took turns taking him into our mouths and sucking, all the while Ambassador Spock was talking to him about reality versus the Nexus.  Satoire sucked, but wouldn’t stop and I was overcome by the circumstances and pushed Satoire off of him.

I took him into my mouth deeply, when suddenly Satoire push me away.

We started to wrestle a bit in front of them both, pushing each other.  “Ladies”, Kirk said, “there’s enough of me for both of you.  There’s no need to fight.”

“Satoire, Pafe”, Spock said, “please remember your training and the reason why we are here.”

We both looked up at Ambassador Spock and Captain Kirk.  I could feel myself blushing with embarrassment, when Satoire leaned into my ear and whispered.  “Let’s give him the best damn blow job of his life.”

Satoire and I returned to our mission with a new sense of commitment and began to suck him alternately.  First Satoire with a few, then she would hold him for me.  One of us sucking his cock while the other licked and played with his balls.  We could feel him tensing and swelling and we knew his climax was nearing. 

Knowing he was close to orgasm only heightened the pleasure for us all.  Captain Kirk was moaning while Spock was observing, but making no show of any emotion.

We had Kirk right on the edge of cumming… then we stopped suddenly and stood up.  Captain Kirk attempted to take me in his arms, but I avoided his clutches and backed away, as did Satoire.

“What is going on here?”  Kirk asked.  “Spock, this is your doing, isn’t it?  Your idea.”

“Captain Kirk”, Satoire said, “If you desire to continue this for real, you will have to return to reality with us.”

“Jim.”  Ambassador Spock addressed his friend.  “Because of our friendship through these many years, I have come to bring you out of the Nexus.  And because of our friendship, I knew I would have to tempt you with something that I know you always desire.  The companionship of a woman.”

“You saw fit to bring two.”  Kirk interrupted.  “Starfleet Officers?”

“Captain”, I said, “We, Satoire and I, would be most delighted if you would accompany us to the Enterprise, where we may continue with these activities, and no, we are not Starfleet officers.”

“Oh yes, sweetie.”  Satoire said to him.  “I do so desire to finish what we have started.”

“Spock, what must I do.”  Captain Kirk asked. 

“We must all, in our conscience minds, make ourselves want to return to a specific place.  In this case, I suggest your quarters aboard the Enterprise.”

More to come

Pafe

« #346 : December 08, 2012, 11:23:06 AM »

Official Report
After Mission Report
Continued

In an instant, we suddenly found ourselves in Captain Kirk’s quarters and we were all fully dressed.  Ambassador Spock suggested to Kirk that he should report to sick bay for a medical examination.

“You go ahead, Spock.”  Kirk said and pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

“I’ll meet you there.”  He said to Spock

“Very well.”  Ambassador Spock said.  “Welcome home Jim.”

Captain Kirk then grabbed Satoire by her forearm and pulled her into us.  “Now ladies”, he said, “convince me that I should stay in reality.” 

We convinced him the AChat way

More to come

Pafe

« #347 : December 09, 2012, 11:33:31 AM »

Official Report
After Mission Report

Continued

The Enterprise returned us to Earth and Satoire and I were honored by Starfleet at their Academy for completing this mission and returning Captain Kirk to those that love him.  Satoire and I were both promoted to the rank of lieutenant in Starfleet!

I am happy to announce that Captain Kirk has returned and cancelled his plans to retire from Starfleet.  His adventures will continue, because some journeys were never meant to end.

Ambassador Spock told us that he also will be returning to Starfleet now that Captain Kirk has returned and is once again in command of the USS Enterprise.

Satoire and I were offered the opportunity to remain in their universe, but we informed them that our decision was to return to our own universe and our own time.  We have a lot of catching up to do and are anxious to begin our NSPD patrols again.  Also we have that problem of the missing robots we want to get to the bottom of.

Captain Spock and Captain Kirk accompanied Satoire and I to the wormhole and told us that they will investigate where the robots are being taken to.  They promised to contact us whenever they have any information.  They also told us to feel free to contact them whenever we desire to do so.  We took our leave of them and returned to our universe.

We are now back at NSPD Bunny Division and look forward to once again going on our patrols.

This concludes our report.

Respectfully submitted,
Sgt. Pafe
Cpl. Satoire

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #348 : December 09, 2012, 11:58:22 AM »

Bravo , Clapping furiously.   Well done on a successful mission ...  and  psst...  over here ....  tell me ...  Was Capt James T Kirk  as good as he looks ??  mmm   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #349 : December 11, 2012, 04:01:12 AM »

Girls, well done! You had help one of the here of my youth and your report is hot and really detailed!

It will be my pleasure to offer you two a drink at the B&G, if you come there.....of course in your strafleet uniform!

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #350 : December 25, 2012, 12:42:14 PM »

O.o i want to join now
Pafe

« #351 : December 26, 2012, 07:43:11 AM »

Hiya...

Absolutely you can join!!  The Chief... Azrielle has been missing lately... probably buried in sheep fleece... she usually does the appointing... but we'll take you on.  We just don't have a department for you yet.  You can choose one... there's many to choose from:  Traffic (BUNNY), Crime lab, criminal, detective...

Welcome to the force, Alita.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #352 : January 02, 2013, 12:00:42 AM »

From the Desk of the Superintendent of Police

* * * Official Press Release * * *

Due to commitments requiring my immediate attention, I must respectfully submit my resignation as Chief to the Mayor of Nymphomania, effective Immediately.

As my last official act as Chief, I am hereby Promoting SSgt Pafe to Acting Superintendent and Cpl Satoire to Interim Deputy Chief pending the official promotion from the Mayor's Office.

I may return from time to time to lend my expertise, but retirement is looking good when it includes spending time with Family.

Respectfully Submitted
Chief Azrielle
Superintendent of Police

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
tangoracer
: 3444

« #353 : January 14, 2013, 06:13:50 PM »

Walking into HQ early in the morning ready to set a speed trap with All_for_youto catch the early morning racers.
As i walk past the Chiefs Office the door is ajar and I see her packing a cardboard box STOPPING out side her door

KNOCK KNOCK

"CHIEF whats going on" I question

"Tango its time to move on I'v handed in my resignation as Chief ,effective immediately" She answers

I go to ask "why" but before i can she walks over and Kisses me deep and with the love that has always been there.
as the kiss ends she Whispers "your a great guy and a good officer Tango you will go far now help me pack" I holder her for a little longer then let her go and help her pack.

I carry the boxes out to her car and stand at her drivers door and open it for her.
"Don't stay away your going to be missed around here" as she goes to get in the car I grab her and pull her to me holding her tight and whisper "don't stay away" I kiss her again and let her go closing her door i step back and watch my Chief and friend drive off.

Slowly I walk back into HQ
All_for _you come out of the briefing room "Come on your late" she shouts and grabs my arm.

Setting in the car watching All out with her speed gun looking her up and down what a site she is.

After a great morning and 20 speeder later we head back to HQ to do the paper work

Walking back into the maintenance guy was taking the name plate off the Chief's door. I stop and wait for him to put up the new sign
CHIEF SUPERINTENDENT PAFE

With a big smile on my fast I nod my head she will be a great new Chief

Going off to do the paper work I slap All on her ass "come on lets get this done"

Alita

« #354 : January 17, 2013, 11:00:48 PM »

:D   i'd like to be a detective ;p  it sounds like it would be glamorous hehehe
bluedenim
: 3007

« #355 : January 19, 2013, 12:37:14 AM »

well, now my sis has retired, I'll have to find a new way of keeping my alter-ego out of jail. I wonder what I could do to the new chief to make her want to keep my secret......... something to do with shoes.... yup, let's try that :)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Alita

« #356 : January 19, 2013, 03:41:17 PM »

:o  those shoes are cute I want them
Pafe

« #357 : January 21, 2013, 12:57:32 PM »

Hiya's...

I"m sorry to see Azreille go, she was such fun here.  So there's a new Superintendent in town?  It will be business as usual.

well, now my sis has retired, I'll have to find a new way of keeping my alter-ego out of jail.

Blue Denim, once you've experienced our jails, you may never want to leave.  We believe in rehabilitation and some of the techniques are... shall I say... unique.  ;D

Alita, welcome to the NSPD and admiring cute boudoir shoes is always a plus.  You can now call yourself Dective Alita.

Would it be too much to change the uniform footwear to boudoir shoes?  I can picture Tango in a pair, can't you?

Pafe

Pafe

« #358 : January 29, 2013, 11:51:45 AM »

Hiya's...

I'm thinking about re-organizing the NSPD, but it would be helpful to know how many of us are still interested in it... and still active with it.

So... would all those interested in NSPD involvement please raise your hand.   Since I can't see any hands, maybe it would be better if you posted here.

Yes, I want to be a part of the NSPD

No, I've moved on to other things.

Pafe

Lover
: 10350

« #359 : January 29, 2013, 11:59:02 AM »

I won't be part of the NSPD but I always loved reading it. I hope you go on....ppplllllleeeeeaaasssseeeeeee :-*

: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29  
« previous next »
: