*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Always Love Your Spouse...
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Always Love Your Spouse...  ( 21016 )
mikekhaze
: 58

Death Is Only The Beginning

« #15 : February 24, 2012, 02:21:02 PM »

well i guess tats the only way huh.. lolxx, btw keiko wat programme u use? for banner making

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #16 : February 24, 2012, 02:46:06 PM »

@Medjai: I'll make sure to keep pounding on your door till you let me in because I know you have multiple solutions to warm me up.

@Blue: You are right. I never said that mikekhaze was the only one with a spouse who is very special to him, nor am I condoning the idea for marriage-related features. I'm just trying to analyze the suggestion from a buisness standpoint. I believe majority of the community aren't interested in monogamous relationships. I don't wish to discourage anyone from believing this might br added one day. I just like to occasionally be the devil's advocate.

@mikekhaze: I use Photoshop and my preferred banner size is 728x90.

medjai
: 415

« #17 : February 24, 2012, 02:59:06 PM »

Yeah I have a couple of ideas but my spouse could wanna warm you up first  :o
mikekhaze

« #18 : February 24, 2012, 11:10:31 PM »

well its okay,, since forums here are to share how one view on others perception but there is afew ideas i like but if we wanna do categorize whether to have sex on bed sex in bathroom sex in kitchen n many more places,,

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
TightFit74
: 2415

« #19 : February 25, 2012, 06:02:32 AM »

I agree with Keiko,

this game is not set-up with the intent of creating exclusive relationships. I do understand that you can find someone you feel a deeper connection with. I have myself. But as the developers claim themselves on the site, here you have the possibility to have many sexpartners without running the risk of diseases, losing your rl relationship due to cheating or other unwanted side effects.

Here you have the opportunity to be as bad as you want to be but not dare to be in real life, an environment where you can experimetn fairly safe. Even cuttting off bonds formed before, is done by the click of a button. The ignore button ensuring that you can't be approached if unwanted.

I have rp-ed a wedding, a honeymoon with my spouse and yes, I have more as one.. But I am always clear in why I am here.. and that is not to committ myself to one person. Nor do I expect her to committ to only me. There are so many wonderul people here, and in this stimulating environment, it is all to easy to let yourself get dragged into the moment. I like the variety, the differents personalities, ranging from very sweet and romantic, to bratty and a tad arrogant :). If I was to ever committ to one woman, I'd leave the game and proceed with the relationship in real life.

Though a lot of ava's proclaim their true love to someone, I see most relationships here as temporary. I had the fortune of meeting people that are still around, something selden seen in AChat, but I am always counting on them to leave one day or the other, as real life takes over, maybe taking the need for AChat away. With that in the back of my mind, I can understand why AChat would focus more on stimulating lots of connections between people, an active community which draws new members, as to stimulate exclusive relationships to form...

Being a romantic guy, I can very much relate to the idea yet I see it more applicable practically in a different surrounding as this one

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
mikekhaze

« #20 : February 25, 2012, 08:54:34 AM »

well said there tightFit,, but u seem to be very naughty hehehe,,, yes i agree to wat ur point is but like many people i see in my real life yet no one here is campared close to how chatterers here.. for example, have u ever love than slowly felt that looks or even sex matters as a person struggling in a rs we face many challenges,, but here well jus buy poses, have A$ than ladies will be flocking over to u.. in real life we gotta worry bout if the other partner would cheat on us n many other stress related issues come here u cheati cheat even more... so yea focusing on a rs here n hopefully build it stronger would be a eye opener( fyi, if a non asian were to hafe a real life relationship to anyone here in my country everyone will be like WOW).....

Lover
: 10350

« #21 : February 27, 2012, 01:13:10 PM »

I don't believe they give a chapel, church, convent or something like that.
But what a bout a new room, with more romantic interieur (for those who like it)? We have room extras now, so a room, looking like a wonderful wedding suite with a big bed, candles, dimmed lights (a bit darker then the rooms suddenly are) would be a good beginning.

Mike, it's great you found something special in this short time. If you want a wedding cerenomy, ask me, I will be your priest ;)

Pafe
: 548

« #22 : February 27, 2012, 02:19:29 PM »

Hiya's...

Love is the ultimate state, where compassion prevails and kindness rules.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #23 : February 27, 2012, 03:00:39 PM »

what about a confortable heart bed!? eh eh!

mikekhaze

« #24 : February 27, 2012, 11:01:32 PM »

having a priest would be nice but than ill prefer a female priest.. cos if its a male one my wife would be in total pleasure but if its a female she can get double pleasure heheheheheheheheheh.....

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #25 : February 28, 2012, 02:21:00 AM »

Mike....ih ih ih! and you!? you are not happy whit a female priest!?

mikekhaze

« #26 : February 28, 2012, 04:48:04 AM »

Mike....ih ih ih! and you!? you are not happy whit a female priest!?

Hentai i like female priest, thats wat i really like but also if the priest can also be mine too would be better...

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #27 : July 06, 2012, 01:51:50 AM »

Personally, I love the idea of a scene/room/theme, but will gladly participate in a RP if one should present itself.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
sm3369
: 50

« #28 : July 06, 2012, 02:38:38 AM »

I'm surprised you didn't hear my knees knocking together loudly from how much I was shivering, standing in the snow, Medjai. Tehehe.  :D

The idea to add specific wedding-oriented poses would make sense for people who want to recreate the traditional ceremony with their spouse, but the developers would have to weigh the cost of their time and effort to create the poses, chapel, etc. And weigh it with the importance and relativity to their community. Will monogamy win over polygamy? Or even Polyfidelity? (I know you can have more than 1 spouse but I'm speaking in the traditional sense.) I have suggested this before, but I think it will be easier to role play a wedding through dialogue than expect AChat to create a wedding theme any time soon. Just my opinion.

Oh, and yes, I have designed a few banners before.

Keiko, You are one of the best fashion designers out here. How about some wedding dresses? And maybe some special bridal lingerie? I'd love for my spouse & I to wear those together :).

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #29 : July 06, 2012, 02:57:05 AM »

Now that's an idea!

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: