*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The shop
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: The shop  ( 23894 )
lajero
: 5

« : June 30, 2009, 09:11:58 AM »

Nice idea, this shop to buy all kinds of new stuff, keeps it interesting.

For example, isn't it possible for free users to "earn" dollars somehow?
« : August 27, 2009, 03:43:33 PM Rab »
Evi01
: 59

« #1 : June 30, 2009, 11:54:14 AM »

Ok we all know that there will be a time when we have to pay.

But I can remember someone said this will be when there a lot of more stuff.

1. Most of the cloth you can buy in the shop are old things we already had for free.
2. Ok maybe when there is more to buy like new poses there are people which will buy, me too I think, but only paying with CC would be great if you can pay by Paypal or something else.
3. After I become a premium user I can buy new cloth and so on but after one month its all gone until I pay again would be good I can use everthing I bought befor.
4. Like lajero said would be good to get A$ by doing something special. Community Events or something like this.

Ingame: Maralea
friskette
: 17

« #2 : July 02, 2009, 01:04:04 PM »

hi

what about earning A$ with good evaluations of other members ?

Friskette, the happy wife of Nicoquin
Rab
Administrator
: 111

« #3 : July 02, 2009, 02:10:01 PM »

stay tuned, more stuff coming...
friskette

« #4 : July 02, 2009, 02:18:15 PM »

Hi I wonder if I'm going (or not) to be a premimum member

but I prefer test it fisrt one month and don't want to pay automatically every 30 days ....
is it possible (and not paying for 90 days) ? with PayPal ?

thanks for great app.

tom
Administrator
: 336

« #5 : July 04, 2009, 05:42:27 AM »

Hi,

PayPal does not allow to use the services connected with adult content, so I am sorry, PayPal will not work.

You can register for only one month, because the subscription can be cancelled, and it will not be renewed automatically then. The cancellation can be done any time on the CCBill website (https://support.ccbill.com/).

Regards,
tom
friskette

« #6 : July 24, 2009, 12:33:40 PM »

>:( ruining a good thing, by taking away basic poses, i will be soon uninstalling if this continues. this in not the way to convince people to pay. give us something realy nice and new, and we will pay. all you have offered us new is sideways 69, yaawwwn. give us some S&M, role play, anything and we will gladly pay for it
I agree with. a 300% agreement !

and more : it is not possible to try the new sex positions of shop with robot !!!
I wonder who will pay for something we can't try !!!
« : July 24, 2009, 02:23:12 PM friskette »

mikki
: 124

« #7 : July 25, 2009, 01:41:18 AM »

and what of the sideways 69 for two women? why can we only have this with a man?
not nice of you.
Evi01
: 59

« #8 : July 27, 2009, 02:42:32 AM »

I agree with the people befor me.

If you add something new ok I could understand it. I can understand that you want to earn money with your work

I think there are a lot of us who would pay for this, if they could, but i want new things to pay for not the things i already had. Maybe you can give a gift to the people who are registered since the time befor the updates I think you can resolve that in your database.

Please think about it.
« : August 27, 2009, 03:46:59 PM Rab »

Ingame: Maralea
exotica
: 1

« #9 : July 28, 2009, 08:00:45 PM »

I couldn't find any FAQs on the shop. Is it per login, my husband and I like to play so we have two different logins on the same computer, do we have to subscribe twice?
bouli

« #10 : July 29, 2009, 12:15:34 PM »

I couldn't find any FAQs on the shop. Is it per login, my husband and I like to play so we have two different logins on the same computer, do we have to subscribe twice?

It most definetely is per login. The only way you could share an account is to completely recreate your character every time you log into your account after the other one have played. At first it seemed like it should be possible to have multiple characters on the same account, but they scratched that (it's mentioned in some other thread around here).
Maybe they'll start selling family subscriptions at a later time, but I seriously doubt it. :)
bobbler

« #11 : July 29, 2009, 01:35:49 PM »

I also don't like paying for a service with this little customer feedback and support.  I really hope some moderators or admins start appearing here.  Tom did a really good job at the forums at first, but has been really really silent the last couple of weeks.
I agree with that 100%.  I've had no replies to the PMs that I sent.  I also contacted "support" yesterday about a problem & have received no answer.
« : July 29, 2009, 01:37:29 PM bobbler »
Louna
: 45

« #12 : August 01, 2009, 10:33:03 AM »

I'm proud 2be Premium member ;-) Thanks Tom for all your works Great jobs ;-)

Best Regards
Louna ;-)

Have fun at the cemetery ;-)
Nicoquin
: 159

« #13 : August 02, 2009, 05:56:17 AM »

Best Regards
Louna ;-)
I agree. Great great app !
And sideway 69 worth it

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Rab
Administrator
: 111

« #14 : August 07, 2009, 06:29:47 AM »

Best Regards
Louna ;-)
I agree. Great great app !
And sideway 69 worth it

Thanks for your positive words & supporting us :-)
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: