*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Playing at your computer
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Playing at your computer  ( 17354 )
YellowWind
: 6

« : February 28, 2012, 01:12:50 PM »

I know a lot of guys rub themselves or do whatever to themselves while they on Achat.  I'm sorry I do not get that excited to start rubbing my vagina area watching avatars have sex.   I also find it rather a turn off when a guy asks me "are you playing with yourself at home.?"  I know alot of other females love that but sorry I'm just not one of them.  If anyone thinks they can get me hot enough to do that to myself at home, then issue me a challenge when you see me online in there and as my decription goes.."you going to excite me or bore me?"
mikekhaze
: 58

Death Is Only The Beginning

« #1 : February 28, 2012, 02:50:57 PM »

wow a challenge,, n ouhh welcome to the forum.. so i guess u felt turn off huh,, sure ill be happy to help if.. u can comply simple ways..

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #2 : February 28, 2012, 03:39:43 PM »

Welcome to the forum, YellowWind.

I understand and share your frustration. I can only assume it's that natural male desire to be in control that dictates their interest in telling us how to pleasure ourselves or asking if we are pleasuring ourselves.

Not only that but it constantly extends to, "What are you wearing? Are you home alone? Insert 4 fingers now. Get one of your toys and use it how I tell you." Some girls enjoy that control but I find it terribly distracting and causes me to lose interest. I usually satisfy their curiosity by answering their many questions in hopes that it will please them.

I have my own techniques to stimulate myself that doesn't always require my hand in my pants. Sorry guys, I'm not going to try and describe it here. It's a bit too complicated to explain. There is just a certain level of privacy that needs to be respected and to many girls, including myself, this can be a real turn off.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #3 : February 28, 2012, 04:06:36 PM »

I know for me I can spend hours on here not touching just letting that arousal build up. Sometimes if the chat that day has been really hot and I'm super aroused then i might start playing hehe but only when i'm ready to play. I agree with yellow though sometimes all the questions that other people ask is in instant turn off.

Jacquesza
: 50

« #4 : February 28, 2012, 05:02:30 PM »

*Sits back with some popcorn *  .... don't mind me, please go on ladies.
sexilicious

« #5 : February 28, 2012, 05:46:12 PM »

oooooo popcorn you better share jacquesza

Adera
: 3047

« #6 : February 28, 2012, 05:56:57 PM »

Yes, welcome to the forum YellowWind.

I get lots of questions, many are because I'm a tgirl and well... I've gotten quite used to answering the questions. What some have to understand is when I'm fine with getting questions and when I'm not, getting the "how big are your breasts?" while I'm trying to describe a bj for a guy really annoys me for example.

I guess you might get guys that will try to rock your world with that challenge, though I hardly think you'll find many good ones that way. What you have to do is chat to people so you can judge if there's any point in rooming with them and if you do, commit to the play yourself... though I have no idea how you play here, maybe you do just that.

When I get into a room with a man or woman I try to really get into it, I'm active, I describe what I do, I imagine it in my mind and with the right partners I get response from that, them also getting into it, describing and sometimes we're even RP:ing.

For me it's the mental stimulation through the chat that does it and if I'm with someone that I can connect with like that it can get very exciting. If on the other hand the partner doesn't respond to my attempts or they're just luke warm I'll loose my interest, see no reason to try myself any more and just feel like exiting the room.

In essence this is something we do together, one person cannot lie back and just hope the other will stimulate her without giving in return.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : February 28, 2012, 06:00:10 PM »

sexi, don't talk whit yur mouth full.......   ::)

sexilicious

« #8 : February 28, 2012, 06:24:16 PM »

who said i had manners hentai lol

medjai
: 415

« #9 : February 28, 2012, 06:46:58 PM »

Welcome to the forum YellowWind  ;)

Not all the guys touch them selves while playing here, I do it very rarly coz I'm too focused on giving my partner my best to make her experience memorable, at least I try to make it that way lol

As for having that feeling of controll over the girl on the other hands I have to admit it's very exciting and thrilling but in order to do that there has to be a certain amount of trust from both part and most of all I have to know what she likes in order to make her enjoy my control over her, it's not something I would do with just any girl. I get why guys keep asking questions coz visual stimulation is important for us but I find rude asking those kind of questions at first hand. Sometimes my partners will just stop writing and I ask them if they're hands are busy as joke, they usually admit they're busy at that point so I just tell them to relax and enjoy my decriptions.
mikekhaze

« #10 : February 28, 2012, 09:39:50 PM »

@Jacquesza, wow can i have some popcorn please...

@sexilicious, wow hours huh.. are u building up the pleasure n bursting all out.. hehehehe

@adera, well some guys really has no link n made the ladies a big blow out since most questions are a let off..

and as for medjai yea i agree not all guys tend to touch ourself since we do it with seleted few n not all the partners we been with, like the say sex cure stress so the more partners is better but not all guys can last tat long.. hehehe

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
TightFit74
: 2415

« #11 : February 29, 2012, 12:30:10 AM »

Welcome to the forum Yellow,

you might have gotten yourself into trouble with posting your challenge. I am sure there are plenty of competative guys that are arrogant enough to think they can.. Examples already here.. ;)
I would be lying if I said I have never asked those questions. But it is not my aim to know the answers. Yes, I am curious about the girl on the other end, but in all honesty, the info only does so much for me.

Like Adera en Medjai said, I really get into it as deep as I can when i room or even play an out-of-room rp. And no, not with every meeting I play with myself. Lol, with the time some guys spend on here rooming, they'd be up for the guinness book of records if they kept it up that long. What works for me is the intensity and the intentions of my partner. As much as I make an effort to make her happy, I expect that of her as well..

With some friends I know they don't play with themselves, storing the sexual energy for a  moment where they feel comfortable to let themselves go. Keiko mentioned having a special technique, I am sure many of us have a special way of reaching a climax that is just that little more intense as when seeking release behind the screen.

When I started here, the images were very stimulating. But look at something often enough, and it becomes predictable, less stimulating. The great thing about imagination and the mind is, there are no limits.. While the avatars keeping moving in a programmed fashion, unable to deviate, the mind has access to the cosmos...

So Yellow, enjoy the game the way YOU like it, and let noone tell you how you should like it.

Tight

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #12 : February 29, 2012, 06:54:00 AM »

Welcome Yello:)
After all it should be fun for both. If you don't like questions like this, tell your partner. Also tell him what you like and dislike; the best is, to talk about before you enter the room or before you start sex in room.

Everyone has his own way to have fun. I just speak for myself when I say, yes I also asked sometimes about my girls' excitement or which clothes she is wearing. When I do, it is because I wanna know if my girl is loving what I'm doing. That also means, if she is giving unique signs, I don't ask. But as I love to coddle inclduing long foreplay, it might be helpful.
If both are in the mood not "just" to play, but have real fun it's nice to know waht your partner is wearing - so you can start to undress the right clothes :D
So asking means, to get to know your needs, to find out what you want right now. For me. it's also a sign of interest - not just thinking on my own fun, cause both shall enjoy as much as possible. That doesn't mean I have to know everything. It's ok if you say "I dont wanna anser or I dont wanna talk about this".

Sometimes girls asked me "Is it ok to use a dildo?" First time I was surprised - why do they ask me? But at least, it was nice for me and I gladly accepted ;)
So let me say, it's the right to ask. Better then ignoring all your wishes and needs. But yes, it's also defintely ok not to answer.

sexilicious

« #13 : February 29, 2012, 07:18:15 AM »

yeah mike i'll go as long as i can stand not touching hehe sometimes i put it as a challenge to see how hot i can get without touching then when i do i'm busy for a while to calm that arousal that was built

mikekhaze

« #14 : February 29, 2012, 10:32:26 AM »

@tight, wat u said are true since we tend to feel arouse as n wen we can here but too long played n its to dull, never th less we jus gotta somethin new and as our mind build on special surprises so is our body..

@lover yea its good to communicate to ur partner since both will be happily enjoying each ones attentions, but there are times even communication has its peak n left to straight up humpping... hehehehe

@sexi are u sure u wanna do this,, cos even if i fail i will not lose.. not till ur sexually craze... hehehehe

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: